+ Reply to Thread

Anyone have info on Fruita Vida?

I'm looking for any information on this new business, www.profitceo.com or the "Fruita Vida" drink. Can anyone tell me anything about this and if you can make any money with it?

Re: Anyone have info on Fruita Vida?

Rather than looking at Fruita Vida just look at all the competition. There are scores of companies peddling wonder potions/miracle juices. Your sponsor will expect you to buy gallons of this Fruit of Life (really?) If you check out this thread you will see several posts pertaining to this type of product. On thinking of drinks I couldn't help thinking of my Greek Mythology studies. Nectar was supposedly the elixir of the Gods. I wonder if Zeus ran a network marketing company?

Quote Originally Posted by worn T-Shirt
    Rather than looking at Fruita Vida just look at all the competition. There are scores of companies peddling wonder potions/miracle juices. Your sponsor will expect you to buy gallons of this Fruit of Life (really?) If you check out this thread you will see several posts pertaining to this type of product. On thinking of drinks I couldn't help thinking of my Greek Mythology studies. Nectar was supposedly the elixir of the Gods. I wonder if Zeus ran a network marketing company?
    I think you just gave someone out there an idea for the name of their next MLM company. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by worn T-Shirt
    wrong on that score my ill informed friend - we only order what we need for personal consumption - 1 bottle or 4 bottles - my customers order from my retail website and they get it shipped direct. I love comments from guys like you, I will always need someone to wash my car and do my lawn mowing :)

Quote Originally Posted by tonyham
    I love comments from guys like you, I will always need someone to wash my car and do my lawn mowing :)
    Nice, classy comment. You are in the right industry.

testing 12345