+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 29

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Christie even dumber than Palin

    Just pissed off 40 to 50 million people.

    Chris Christie: 'I Will Crack Down And Not Permit' Legal Marijuana As President

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7066636.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,553

    Re: Christie even dumber than Palin

    News Flash... certain states are over-ruling the Federal Government's laws regarding weed. Colorado for one... I think California, Oregon and Washington have legal medical weed. The feds be damned!
    Apparently the President has no say on this issue.


    .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: Christie even dumber than Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Just pissed off 40 to 50 million people.
    In retrospect, he may have made 40 to 50 million happy.

    Personally, I don't care one way or the other.

    But remember, Don't toke and drive. :rasta:
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Seattle & China
    Posts
    206

    Re: Christie even dumber than Palin

    I agree with you 100% about Christie and the GOP had some collective intelligence they would learn from the last election and promote a Latino. Latins vote big.
    Trust only your birth mother!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,409

    Re: Christie even dumber than Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
    I agree with you 100% about Christie and the GOP had some collective intelligence they would learn from the last election and promote a Latino. Latins vote big.
    I agree with you. Ted Cruz 2016

    How about Cruz/Rubio.

    Although their ethnicity has nothing to do with why anyone should vote for them.
    Last edited by Jax74; 04-19-2015 at 12:29 AM.

  6. #6
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Christie even dumber than Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    I agree with you. Ted Cruz 2016

    How about Cruz/Rubio.

    Although their ethnicity has nothing to do with why anyone should vote for them.
    I prefer Cruz/Paul, but neither Rubio, nor Paul will settle for the non-office we call vice president. Unfortunately, they're both soft on ILLEGAL immigration. We need someone to FIX the mess - not manage the Decline. Cruz vows to abolish the IRS and Obamacare. I believe he will do it!


    The IRS = TheIRS = Theirs! (see what I did there?) :yelcutelaughA:

    BTW, notice how I choose candidates based on ISSUES while other chose BASED ON RACE?????
    Last edited by conserv4ever; 04-19-2015 at 08:12 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: Christie even dumber than Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    I prefer Cruz/Paul, but neither Rubio, nor Paul will settle for the non-office we call vice president. Unfortunately, they're both soft on ILLEGAL immigration. We need someone to FIX the mess - not manage the Decline. Cruz vows to abolish the IRS and Obamacare. I believe he will do it!


    The IRS = TheIRS = Theirs! (see what I did there?) :yelcutelaughA:

    BTW, notice how I choose candidates based on ISSUES while other chose BASED ON RACE?????
    And yet neglected to mention the issue in the OP which is a position on marijuana.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,409

    Re: Christie even dumber than Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    I prefer Cruz/Paul, but neither Rubio, nor Paul will settle for the non-office we call vice president. Unfortunately, they're both soft on ILLEGAL immigration. We need someone to FIX the mess - not manage the Decline. Cruz vows to abolish the IRS and Obamacare. I believe he will do it!


    The IRS = TheIRS = Theirs! (see what I did there?) :yelcutelaughA:

    BTW, notice how I choose candidates based on ISSUES while other chose BASED ON RACE?????
    I agree, Rubio certainly isn't my first choice, I was just throwing him in because the previous poster acted as if there were no Latino republicans in the running.

    I'd be good with Cruz/Paul. Although I would actually love to see Cruz/Romney. I know Romney is not an ideal candidate for President, but he is a good man and knows what he's doing when it comes to economics. I'd say Cruz/Romney, task Romney with working with Congress to find the best way to get the economy going again (which mostly means getting government out of the way) And let Cruz handle everything else. Reforming the tax code, Obama care and running the country.

    As long as Cruz is at the top of the ticket I have confidence whoever he picks to be his running mate will be a good choice. Cruz has my vote as of today, but still have to wait to see how things shake out in the debates and such, who knows what can happen over the course of a campaign. I'm also hoping the Republican candidates keep their eye on what is important, fixing the mess we're in and don't just destroy each other beyond repair in the primary process.
    Last edited by Jax74; 04-19-2015 at 01:04 PM.

  9. #9
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Christie even dumber than Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    And yet neglected to mention the issue in the OP which is a position on marijuana.
    I don't read his posts

  10. #10
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Christie even dumber than Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    I agree, Rubio certainly isn't my first choice, I was just throwing him in because the previous poster acted as if there were no Latino republicans in the running.

    I'd be good with Cruz/Paul. Although I would actually love to see Cruz/Romney. I know Romney is not an ideal candidate for President, but he is a good man and knows what he's doing when it comes to economics. I'd say Cruz/Romney, task Romney with working with Congress to find the best way to get the economy going again (which mostly means getting government out of the way) And let Cruz handle everything else. Reforming the tax code, Obama care and running the country.

    As long as Cruz is at the top of the ticket I have confidence whoever he picks to be his running mate will be a good choice. Cruz has my vote as of today, but still have to wait to see how things shake out in the debates and such, who knows what can happen over the course of a campaign. I'm also hoping the Republican candidates keep their eye on what is important, fixing the mess we're in and don't just destroy each other beyond repair in the primary process.
    Romney would have been a GREAT president. He has great CHARACTER. That, not policy alone, is what makes a great man.

    And THEY got Hillary! :yelcutelaughA:

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,409

    Re: Christie even dumber than Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Romney would have been a GREAT president. He has great CHARACTER. That, not policy alone, is what makes a great man.

    And THEY got Hillary! :yelcutelaughA:
    Very true, he does have character. I believe Cruz does too. And Mitt would have made a good president, even though I can't quite agree with him on everything. We'd be in a far better situation had he won.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Christie even dumber than Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    News Flash... certain states are over-ruling the Federal Government's laws regarding weed. Colorado for one... I think California, Oregon and Washington have legal medical weed. The feds be damned!
    Apparently the President has no say on this issue.


    .
    Not true, for a while Obama's justice dept was cracking down on state legal medical dispensaries. Sad but true... federal law trumps state law.

    Personally I couldn't care less about this issue if it wasn't for the ridiculous amount of money spent fighting the evil weed. The so called war on drugs is about as effective as the war against the Viet Cong and even more expensive. Not quite as expensive as the war on imaginary terrorists but defense stocks are up.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Christie even dumber than Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    I don't read his posts
    LOL, sure you don't. And it takes 30 votes to veto a bill?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Christie even dumber than Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    And yet neglected to mention the issue in the OP which is a position on marijuana.
    He missed the point entirely. The point is the horrible judgment CC showed going against pot. The wind is shifting on that issue too fast to say something so inflexible. Very similar to "Read my lips, no new taxes".

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Christie even dumber than Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Will the argument over whether to legalize marijuana affect the youth vote?
    Political candidates for the legalization of pot are hoping to win over the youth vote but I would think the younger voters are more interested in jobs and education.

    Christie could have won over more voters than losing them. I respect him for sticking to his guns and letting everyone know where he stands on the issue.

    I truly hope the argument over the legalization of pot is not a deciding factor in the next Presidential election.
    I don't think it's just the youth vote.
    The flower childs of the 60's are now 50 year olds.

    While the may not toke up the pointlessness and expense of enforcement as well as the additional tax revenue speaks to many people.

    In Canada all the major political parties and law enforcement agencies have stated that they support at the very least decriminalization and relaxing of the current laws.

    The wind is indeed turning and christy has put himself on the wrong side.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,324

    Re: Christie even dumber than Palin

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    I don't think it's just the youth vote.
    The flower childs of the 60's are now 50 year olds.

    While the may not toke up the pointlessness and expense of enforcement as well as the additional tax revenue speaks to many people.

    In Canada all the major political parties and law enforcement agencies have stated that they support at the very least decriminalization and relaxing of the current laws.

    The wind is indeed turning and christy has put himself on the wrong side.
    One huge underlying issue in this kerfuffle is that republicans traditionally favor states rights over federal. This is a classic example of states rights. Christie crapped all over that one.

Similar Threads

  1. Cowpie Perry's Wife Even A Dumber Bitch Than He Is
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 08:26 PM
  2. Are CANADIANS even Dumber Than the Brits?
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 04:18 AM
  3. Barack Obama - Gaffe Mania I - Dumber than Dumb
    By brucefan in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 09:09 PM
  4. Palin: Dumber Than Bush More Dangerous Than McCain
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 10:53 PM
  5. Dub and Dumber
    By coontie in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 07:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •