Thread: Last post wins

Re: Last post wins

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I hope everyone cleared out. Some folks were staying, hoping the lava would stop.

Welcome back Joe. We were worrying about your Christian ass.

Yep Joe, worried about you and takin on that volcano. Glad you're safe and hope your property isn't in the path of that lava. Heard it's going to blow large pieces of rock and also has toxic gas. Hawaii is in bad shape right now even though it's a small part of the island that's suffering it's just so horrible, hot lava flowing over homes, geez. Does Insurance cover that?

Chesty is undoubtedly one of the filthiest liars on the forum, just read his postings! He is an Irish gangster with a sterling reputation for causing misery, death and destruction. Chesty has a contract to take down the forum. Beware, make sure you have protection when dealing with him. He is dangerous!

Does anybody really believe chesty wants to help the forum with more members? Chesty lies, he wants to take down the forum!

How much do you think your miserable existence is worth NANCE. The narcissist who posts under his own name, Chuck Nance, then cries when he gets pointed out haha. Didn't you read the posting "guidelines"? Oh yea, rules don't apply to you. Gonna get me someone to dig up some old bones and drop them at your door haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Beware, make sure you have protection when dealing with him. He is dangerous!
    Condoms for everyone haha.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Condoms for everyone haha.
    Uncertified sewer rate strikes again. Where is an exterminator when the need is so great?

Uncertified sewer rate strikes again. Where is an exterminator when the need is so great?
    Whats a sewer rate?

Chesty is undoubtedly one of the filthiest liars on the forum, just read his postings! He is an Irish gangster with a sterling reputation for causing misery, death and destruction. Chesty has a contract to take down the forum. Beware, make sure you have protection when dealing with him. He is dangerous!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-17-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Unregistered Guest

Whats a sewer "rate" you illiterate wanker? Some academic ha ha. What a fcuking joke. And what exactly is a certified sewer rate? I'm intrigued. You level of literacy is in the sewer Nance.

Whats a sewer rate you illiterate wanker and what exactly is a certified sewer rate? Academic my sweet arse haha. Chuck Nance is an illiterate old fool.

Another school shooting today with around ten dead and many wounded. This happened in Santa Fe Texas. What are we going to do about these shootings?

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Another school shooting today with around ten dead and many wounded. This happened in Santa Fe Texas. What are we going to do about these shootings?
    Yea, thats some record of dead kids for such a god fearing religious country. Im sure there's some justification for it in the bible or in that lunatics psychotic dinosaur dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Yea, thats some record of dead kids for such a god fearing religious country. Im sure there's some justification for it in the bible or in that lunatics psychotic dinosaur dreams.
    Personal attacks only makes you look stupid. I thought you've reformed, now it appears you haven't learned a thing from sensitivity training. What a shame!

Personal attacks only makes you look stupid. I thought you've reformed, now it appears you haven't learned a thing from sensitivity training. What a shame!
    Of course, you will only see the "personal attack" in that post you psychotic narcissistic bastard. That is a general observation from an outside perspective with a side shoot to kick you in the gums (no teeth). One news report claims that this is the 22nd school shooting in the US this year. And this happens in a country that has "god" and "jesus" propped on every corner of every street. And incidentally Nance cunt, what sensitivity training is that? Oh yes, that's another psychotic delusion from you cunt. Make it up in your crazy fcuked up head. I don't think your wife and family are aware of the behavior on this forum and the admin cant seem to see that you have driven off any chance of reasonable debate or perhaps they simply don't give a fcuk (and why would they). So, its high time I copied all of this psychotic delusional shit down and started posting, first to your family (I have full addresses) and then to the authorities in your area. I will include the threats of killing and mutilation you have made.

Winner...