Thread: Last post wins

Re: Last post wins

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    We've got us a winner, me!
    I thought you had up and left us. Where've you been?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I thought you had up and left us. Where've you been?
    Busy, so many things to do and not enough time... I take a break now and then and take a look at Scam. lol
    Who are those new members in the Political forum? Are they bots who post about Politics, we had another group of them not long ago. They don't reply to anyone but another bot. Where is the owner getting these bots? I took a look on Google when the last group posted but didn't find just what I was looking for.

They sure aren't bringing about more discussion or new members, looks like another failed attempt at helping this forum out.

Busy, so many things to do and not enough time... I take a break now and then and take a look at Scam. lol
    Who are those new members in the Political forum? Are they bots who post about Politics, we had another group of them not long ago. They don't reply to anyone but another bot. Where is the owner getting these bots? I took a look on Google when the last group posted but didn't find just what I was looking for.

They sure aren't bringing about more discussion or new members, looks like another failed attempt at helping this forum out.
    As i said peggy sue, nobody will come over here while that lunatic is allowed to continue his cut n paste and "satanist" antics. I have tried to direct some of the better Facebook debators over here but one look at the antics of HIM and they refuse to even give it a go. He is a cancer running riot.

As i said peggy sue, nobody will come over here while that lunatic is allowed to continue his cut n paste and "satanist" antics. I have tried to direct some of the better Facebook debators over here but one look at the antics of HIM and they refuse to even give it a go. He is a cancer running riot.

That's just silly. You take one look at this forum and you see there is no debate taking place. Anyone coming here to debate would have a clean slate and could get things going their way. On chat forums members choose who they enjoy interacting with and ignore the rest.
    You join, you post and get a debate started, you're here and they obviously know you from other groups so they would start with debating you and hope to draw other new members in to join in the debate.

This forum is dead so it's the perfect opportunity for a small group of debaters to get going and do it their way. Ignore members you don't care to talk with, start threads with your own interests and start having fun. I can't believe anyone would let a few members on a dead forum keep them from starting their own forum. It's such a great opportunity for a group of talented debaters.

That's just silly. You take one look at this forum and you see there is no debate taking place. Anyone coming here to debate would have a clean slate and could get things going their way. On chat forums members choose who they enjoy interacting with and ignore the rest.
    You join, you post and get a debate started, you're here and they obviously know you from other groups so they would start with debating you and hope to draw other new members in to join in the debate.

This forum is dead so it's the perfect opportunity for a small group of debaters to get going and do it their way. Ignore members you don't care to talk with, start threads with your own interests and start having fun. I can't believe anyone would let a few members on a dead forum keep them from starting their own forum. It's such a great opportunity for a group of talented debaters.
    Unfortunately, Thats not how it goes. When some spiteful "child" keeps pasting extensive rants in reply to others posts, things get lost and eventually everyone gives up. I started off trying to debate him but got branded a sewer rat and so it went from there. You appear to be the only constant member willing to keep an open mind. Perhaps you should move to this side of the pond. You would fit in.

Unfortunately, Thats not how it goes. When some spiteful "child" keeps pasting extensive rants in reply to others posts, things get lost and eventually everyone gives up. I started off trying to debate him but got branded a sewer rat and so it went from there. You appear to be the only constant member willing to keep an open mind. Perhaps you should move to this side of the pond. You would fit in.
    Because we have just a few members posting it shows up more than if the forum was busy.

A Vbulletin forum is so much better to post in then on Facebook. Difficult to keep track of posts on FB.

Tell those debaters you're after to give it a go over here and see what happens. Just give it a try.

Unregistered Guest

Wow, you can just post without registering.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, you can just post without registering.
    Yes you sure can but wouldn't you enjoy a screen name and a bit of identity? Also can you send a PM or look at someone else's profile etc.?

Because we have just a few members posting it shows up more than if the forum was busy.

A Vbulletin forum is so much better to post in then on Facebook. Difficult to keep track of posts on FB.

Tell those debaters you're after to give it a go over here and see what happens. Just give it a try.
    Ill Give it a go tomorrow. They are mostly from the US and all A-theists with political leanings. That will go down a treat with HIM bahaha.

Chesty must be one of the greatest liars on the forum. It is obvious from his pretenses and exaggerations what his motives are. Observing how many he has driven off, it doesn't look good. Oh. bots don't count!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-16-2018 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty must be one of the greatest liars on the forum. It is obvious from his pretenses and exaggerations what his motives are. Observing how many he has driven off, it doesn't look good. Oh. bots don't count!

Last edited by Cnance; 05-16-2018 at 03:20 AM.Last edited by Cnance; 05-16-2018 at 03:20 AM.Last edited by Cnance; 05-16-2018 at 03:20 AM.

This appears in all of your posts. WHY.Lies lies and more lies. Dont you get it by now, NOBODY gives a fcuk what you have to say now fcuk off. So, Nance, who died in Santa Rosa, October 14, 1996? Well? Did the bastard die screaming?

Ok PS, I sent out the request on Facebookto join us. Lets sit back and see if anyone turns up. Best I can do.

Ok PS, I sent out the request on Facebookto join us. Lets sit back and see if anyone turns up. Best I can do.

Oh good, let's hope for the best or maybe pray. lol

Last edited by Cnance; 05-16-2018 at 03:20 AM.Last edited by Cnance; 05-16-2018 at 03:20 AM.Last edited by Cnance; 05-16-2018 at 03:20 AM.

This appears in all of your posts. WHY.Lies lies and more lies. Dont you get it by now, NOBODY gives a fcuk what you have to say now fcuk off. So, Nance, who died in Santa Rosa, October 14, 1996? Well? Did the bastard die screaming?
    Chesty is undoubtedly one of the filthiest liars on the forum, just read his postings! He is an Irish gangster with a sterling reputation for causing misery, death and destruction. Chesty has a contract to take down the forum. Beware, make sure you have protection when dealing with him. He is dangerous!

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty is undoubtedly one of the filthiest liars on the forum, just read his postings! He is an Irish gangster with a sterling reputation for causing misery, death and destruction. Chesty has a contract to take down the forum. Beware, make sure you have protection when dealing with him. He is dangerous!
    I take it you have evidence of "this" claim including the real identity of General Chesty OR is this lies again? So Nance, which one is it? Have you in a corner again haha.

No need for anybody to take down this forum, you have already done that.

Saw some photos of the lava spreading on the big island, now that's scary.
    I hope everyone cleared out. Some folks were staying, hoping the lava would stop.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.