Thread: Last post wins

Re: Last post wins

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    The bath house burned down but the Motel reopened. Don't know the cost to stay there but Google it or call. Sounds like no more massages or spring water for your health.
    A woman Sara Wright is the owner and can't find who originally owned it. Possibly the Wrights, don't know.
    Interesting to know.

But now I win!

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Interesting to know.

But now I win!

Did you want to give the Nances sanitarium a visit? Guess I should call it a motel and not sanitarium since it has no healing powers any longer after the fire. I'm not sure if it's even open. Can't find a price for staying there either. Maybe Chesty will fill us in on the details we're looking for, Chesty is a wealth of knowledge. lol

chesty is offline Who can handle the real truth? Chesty can.

The bath house burned down but the Motel reopened. Don't know the cost to stay there but Google it or call. Sounds like no more massages or spring water for your health.
    A woman Sara Wright is the owner and can't find who originally owned it. Possibly the Wrights, don't know.
    Oh for f uck sake Peggy Sue. You have let me down. HIS daddy owned that place. You gotta do better.
    Nance, Earl F. Died in Santa Rosa, October 14, 1996, age 91 years. A graduate of Calistoga High School, Earl went into business with his father, Charles Nance, and founded Nance's Sanitarium in Calistoga until 1952.

I figure the burning down was an insurance job. He disowned his middle child (Chuck Nance) because he was way to troublesome (which is kinda sad). These ramblings have been going on most of his adult life.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Oh for f uck sake Peggy Sue. You have let me down. HIS daddy owned that place. You gotta do better.
    Nance, Earl F. Died in Santa Rosa, October 14, 1996, age 91 years. A graduate of Calistoga High School, Earl went into business with his father, Charles Nance, and founded Nance's Sanitarium in Calistoga until 1952.

I figure the burning down was an insurance job. He disowned his middle child (Chuck Nance) because he was way to troublesome (which is kinda sad). These ramblings have been going on most of his adult life.
    Well shoot I'm disappointed in myself, I read this entire article but didn't read this snippet.

Nance's Hot Springs destroyed | News | napavalleyregister.com
    https://napavalleyregister.com/.../n...6d-3d3c-5317-9...
    Apr 26, 2018 - He said owners contacted were extremely generous. Holister residents ... The Nance family established Nance's Hot Springs in 1922 when it was co-owned and operated by Earl Nance and Frank Hughes Sr. Today Nance's is ...
    Missing: f ‎sanitarium

What a bunch of shit, my family doesn't come from California. My name is not what you think, but, just as well, have fun on a wild goose chase.

Chesty is a stupid idiot who spends most of his time chasing shadows. Look out, chesty, there is a shadow on your wall, it is a buggy man from a Hot Springs.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-07-2018 at 07:21 PM.

6. 06-08-2018, 01:09 AM

Who can handle the real truth? Chesty can.

Yet another win, I'm so far ahead no one will be able to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    What a bunch of shit, my family doesn't come from California. My name is not what you think, but, just as well, have fun on a wild goose chase.

Chesty is a stupid idiot who spends most of his time chasing shadows. Look out, chesty, there is a shadow on your wall, it is a buggy man from a Hot Springs.
    Lies. I have extensive files on you Nancy bastard and you have admitted it already.

Lies. I have extensive files on you Nancy bastard and you have admitted it already.
    Just like your mother, you are full of shit. GO TO HELL YOU SOB!

Wow take a look at all the hate in this thread. This is suppose to be a happy thread, shoot we're going to win something, Admin. says so, must be true.

Wow take a look at all the hate in this thread. This is suppose to be a happy thread, shoot we're going to win something, Admin. says so, must be true.
    I agree with you. Let my adversary, the instigator of "hate and hostility," have the forum. Now, chesty has no target. Will chesty become a peaceful member of the forum? I will come back and see. Maybe I was wrong. Perhaps, chesty is a civilized human being. If he reforms, there will be celebration on the forum. Everyone will say Halleluiah, there are no more hateful or hostile replies, no more wishing people to die and have a miserable death, and, most of all, there would be peace on the forum.

Let us hope it happens.

When chesty is gone from the forum, I may return to post. It is a waste of time posting with chesty. He even turns logic into a joke. He has asked several questions about God, etc,. Then, when I present answers, he deflects and distorts. As an example, I have stated God is a duality and both Gods are in a sphere in heaven. Then, knowing I have posted this information, he says I have never described God. No matter what the topic, he side steps and diverts. My belief is he is deliberate sabotaging the forum with disruptive comments. For some reason chesty is obsessed with insulting me. The evidence is all over the forum. No reasonable person would put up with such nonsense.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-10-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I agree with you. Let my adversary, the instigator of hate and hostility, have the forum. Now, chesty has no target. Will chesty become a peaceful member of the forum? I will come back and see. Maybe I was wrong. Perhaps, chesty is a civilized human being. If he reforms, there would be celebration on the forum. Everyone would say Halleluiah, there are no more hateful or hostile replies, no more wishing people to die and have a miserable death, and, most of all, there would be peace on the forum.

Let us hope it happens.
    You stupid f uckwit. The hate referred to is from you. But you just cant see that. F ucking idiot. Well, more lies of departure. Why do you continue to make an idiot out of yourself.
    Hey PS. I just got a new Harley (old person lawnmower) gonna head out and mow some old folk down haha

Yet another win with no prize to show. Admin where's that prize?

I'm back and may I just say, TITS.

I'm back and may I just say, TITS.

I'm back and I may just say, Boobs. lol

I'm back and I may just say, Boobs. lol
    Well, I was talking about the little bird variety of tits and there's nothing like a nice pair of them 😂😂😂

Well, I was talking about the little bird variety of tits and there's nothing like a nice pair of them ������
    I was talking about the Blue Footed Booby.

Oh and that picture of the baby bird was so sweet, glad you could help it out.