Thread: Last post wins

  1. #1041
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,871

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I was talking about the Blue Footed Booby.

    Oh and that picture of the baby bird was so sweet, glad you could help it out.
    Did you know that the pleasant US expression "fanny" means something completly different over this side?

  2. #1042
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,648

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Did you know that the pleasant US expression "fanny" means something completly different over this side?
    Harley's sex and religion. This is your train of thought but in what order?

  3. #1043
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,871

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Harley's sex and religion. This is your train of thought but in what order?
    Replace religion with logical thinking and you've got it. Oh yes, I've been a gym junkie for many years. No particular order of importance. You can also add in law and psychology. Don't really care for politics as i feel it is always ultimately corrupt.

  4. 06-14-2018, 06:35 AM


  5. #1044
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,648

    Re: Last post wins

    Have fun guys going to take a long break, the forum just isn't that interesting any longer.

  6. #1045
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,871

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Have fun guys going to take a long break, the forum just isn't that interesting any longer.
    Was it ever interesting. You are just all forumed out. I do remember recommending a book for you to read and possibly discuss but then the lunatic intervened and sidetracked as usual. There was no point in raising any issue while he was around and I'm sure he will be back with his lunacy before long. Tell you what, ask me anything thats not American.

  7. #1046
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,648

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Was it ever interesting. You are just all forumed out. I do remember recommending a book for you to read and possibly discuss but then the lunatic intervened and sidetracked as usual. There was no point in raising any issue while he was around and I'm sure he will be back with his lunacy before long. Tell you what, ask me anything thats not American.
    I read a little on differences in word meanings used in Ireland and the US when you posted the post with the word fanny. Also read up a little on Ireland but know there's lots to learn.

    I'm interested in Politics right now and frustrated the forum doesn't have a lot of discussion and debate going on. It's not Joe and Lexx's fault and I was just in an off mood the other day. The USPS sucks at times where I live. We're on a training route for Postal Carrier's and I way too often have to hunt down mail and packages, it sucks. They lost a Father's Day gift I bought and thought I wouldn't find it but we did.

    You can listen to everyone's opinion on the Political Issues but to find the truth is quite the chore if you even can find the truth. You're correct with Politics is corrupt and just how corrupt is anyone's guess.

  8. #1047
    Unregistered Guest

    Re: Last post wins

    Lecks is nut. I win!


  9. #1048
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,648

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lecks is nut. I win!

    Lecks is letting himself be mislead. I win!

  10. #1049
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,338

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Did you want to give the Nances sanitarium a visit? Guess I should call it a motel and not sanitarium since it has no healing powers any longer after the fire. I'm not sure if it's even open. Can't find a price for staying there either. Maybe Chesty will fill us in on the details we're looking for, Chesty is a wealth of knowledge. lol
    I've had a mud bath in Calistoga.
    Cat Police - SF

  11. #1050
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,871

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I read a little on differences in word meanings used in Ireland and the US when you posted the post with the word fanny. Also read up a little on Ireland but know there's lots to learn.

    I'm interested in Politics right now and frustrated the forum doesn't have a lot of discussion and debate going on. It's not Joe and Lexx's fault and I was just in an off mood the other day. The USPS sucks at times where I live. We're on a training route for Postal Carrier's and I way too often have to hunt down mail and packages, it sucks. They lost a Father's Day gift I bought and thought I wouldn't find it but we did.

    You can listen to everyone's opinion on the Political Issues but to find the truth is quite the chore if you even can find the truth. You're correct with Politics is corrupt and just how corrupt is anyone's guess.
    Check out what the word "ride" means in Ireland just so, if you do ever get here, you wont get a shock if you ask for a ride.

  12. #1051
    Unregistered Guest

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
    I've had a mud bath in Calistoga.
    Just one mud bath? Did it do anything for you, bet it would take more than one bath to see benefits but possibly it's all a scam.

    The Mud Bath Scam!

  13. #1052
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,648

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Check out what the word "ride" means in Ireland just so, if you do ever get here, you wont get a shock if you ask for a ride.
    I checked it out and its asking for sex. Here in the States prostitutes use the word date, think that's just to avoid arrest if it's a cop they're propositioning.

  14. #1053
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,648

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
    I've had a mud bath in Calistoga.
    I replied to your post but wasn't logged in so it will show up as unregistered later.

    This made my third win but only two will show,

  15. #1054
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,871

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I checked it out and its asking for sex. Here in the States prostitutes use the word date, think that's just to avoid arrest if it's a cop they're propositioning.
    I once had an American girl working for me and at the end of one of the working days, she asked one of the guys "can I get a ride". Needless to say, he thought it was his lucky day. I had to call her to one side and educate her haha. Im in Spain just now.

  16. #1055
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,648

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I once had an American girl working for me and at the end of one of the working days, she asked one of the guys "can I get a ride". Needless to say, he thought it was his lucky day. I had to call her to one side and educate her haha. Im in Spain just now.
    I know this wasn't a road trip on your Harley, is it work or pleasure?

  17. #1056
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,871

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I know this wasn't a road trip on your Harley, is it work or pleasure?
    Just a well earned rest. Im planning on doing as little as possible for the next 2 weeks

Similar Threads

  1. Second to Last Post Wins
    By Yawn... in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-06-2016, 06:31 PM
  2. Hamas wins, what will we do?
    By Worried_in_the_USA in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-03-2016, 06:42 PM
  3. First Post Wins!
    By Gazza. in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2015, 05:54 AM
  4. Test post , trying to post video
    By AkathisiA in forum Medical Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 03:53 PM
  5. Huffington Post Wins Pulitzer Prize !!!!
    By Administrator in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 11:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •