Thread: Last post wins

Re: Last post wins

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I was talking about the Blue Footed Booby.

Oh and that picture of the baby bird was so sweet, glad you could help it out.
    Did you know that the pleasant US expression "fanny" means something completly different over this side?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Did you know that the pleasant US expression "fanny" means something completly different over this side?
    Harley's sex and religion. This is your train of thought but in what order?

Harley's sex and religion. This is your train of thought but in what order?
    Replace religion with logical thinking and you've got it. Oh yes, I've been a gym junkie for many years. No particular order of importance. You can also add in law and psychology. Don't really care for politics as i feel it is always ultimately corrupt.

4. 06-14-2018, 06:35 AM

Have fun guys going to take a long break, the forum just isn't that interesting any longer.

Have fun guys going to take a long break, the forum just isn't that interesting any longer.
    Was it ever interesting. You are just all forumed out. I do remember recommending a book for you to read and possibly discuss but then the lunatic intervened and sidetracked as usual. There was no point in raising any issue while he was around and I'm sure he will be back with his lunacy before long. Tell you what, ask me anything thats not American.

Was it ever interesting. You are just all forumed out. I do remember recommending a book for you to read and possibly discuss but then the lunatic intervened and sidetracked as usual. There was no point in raising any issue while he was around and I'm sure he will be back with his lunacy before long. Tell you what, ask me anything thats not American.
    I read a little on differences in word meanings used in Ireland and the US when you posted the post with the word fanny. Also read up a little on Ireland but know there's lots to learn.

I'm interested in Politics right now and frustrated the forum doesn't have a lot of discussion and debate going on. It's not Joe and Lexx's fault and I was just in an off mood the other day. The USPS sucks at times where I live. We're on a training route for Postal Carrier's and I way too often have to hunt down mail and packages, it sucks. They lost a Father's Day gift I bought and thought I wouldn't find it but we did.

You can listen to everyone's opinion on the Political Issues but to find the truth is quite the chore if you even can find the truth. You're correct with Politics is corrupt and just how corrupt is anyone's guess.

Unregistered Guest

Lecks is nut. I win!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lecks is nut. I win!

Lecks is letting himself be mislead. I win!

Did you want to give the Nances sanitarium a visit? Guess I should call it a motel and not sanitarium since it has no healing powers any longer after the fire. I'm not sure if it's even open. Can't find a price for staying there either. Maybe Chesty will fill us in on the details we're looking for, Chesty is a wealth of knowledge. lol
    I've had a mud bath in Calistoga.
    Cat Police - SF

I read a little on differences in word meanings used in Ireland and the US when you posted the post with the word fanny. Also read up a little on Ireland but know there's lots to learn.

I'm interested in Politics right now and frustrated the forum doesn't have a lot of discussion and debate going on. It's not Joe and Lexx's fault and I was just in an off mood the other day. The USPS sucks at times where I live. We're on a training route for Postal Carrier's and I way too often have to hunt down mail and packages, it sucks. They lost a Father's Day gift I bought and thought I wouldn't find it but we did.

You can listen to everyone's opinion on the Political Issues but to find the truth is quite the chore if you even can find the truth. You're correct with Politics is corrupt and just how corrupt is anyone's guess.
    Check out what the word "ride" means in Ireland just so, if you do ever get here, you wont get a shock if you ask for a ride.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
    Just one mud bath? Did it do anything for you, bet it would take more than one bath to see benefits but possibly it's all a scam.

The Mud Bath Scam!

Check out what the word "ride" means in Ireland just so, if you do ever get here, you wont get a shock if you ask for a ride.
    I checked it out and its asking for sex. Here in the States prostitutes use the word date, think that's just to avoid arrest if it's a cop they're propositioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
    I replied to your post but wasn't logged in so it will show up as unregistered later.

This made my third win but only two will show,

I checked it out and its asking for sex. Here in the States prostitutes use the word date, think that's just to avoid arrest if it's a cop they're propositioning.
    I once had an American girl working for me and at the end of one of the working days, she asked one of the guys "can I get a ride". Needless to say, he thought it was his lucky day. I had to call her to one side and educate her haha. Im in Spain just now.

I once had an American girl working for me and at the end of one of the working days, she asked one of the guys "can I get a ride". Needless to say, he thought it was his lucky day. I had to call her to one side and educate her haha. Im in Spain just now.
    I know this wasn't a road trip on your Harley, is it work or pleasure?

I know this wasn't a road trip on your Harley, is it work or pleasure?
    Just a well earned rest. Im planning on doing as little as possible for the next 2 weeks