+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243
Results 1,051 to 1,059 of 1059

Thread: Last post wins

  1. #1051
    Unregistered Guest

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
    I've had a mud bath in Calistoga.
    Just one mud bath? Did it do anything for you, bet it would take more than one bath to see benefits but possibly it's all a scam.

    The Mud Bath Scam!

  2. #1052

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Check out what the word "ride" means in Ireland just so, if you do ever get here, you wont get a shock if you ask for a ride.
    I checked it out and its asking for sex. Here in the States prostitutes use the word date, think that's just to avoid arrest if it's a cop they're propositioning.

  3. #1053

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
    I've had a mud bath in Calistoga.
    I replied to your post but wasn't logged in so it will show up as unregistered later.

    This made my third win but only two will show,

  4. #1054
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,540

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I checked it out and its asking for sex. Here in the States prostitutes use the word date, think that's just to avoid arrest if it's a cop they're propositioning.
    I once had an American girl working for me and at the end of one of the working days, she asked one of the guys "can I get a ride". Needless to say, he thought it was his lucky day. I had to call her to one side and educate her haha. Im in Spain just now.

  5. #1055

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I once had an American girl working for me and at the end of one of the working days, she asked one of the guys "can I get a ride". Needless to say, he thought it was his lucky day. I had to call her to one side and educate her haha. Im in Spain just now.
    I know this wasn't a road trip on your Harley, is it work or pleasure?

  6. #1056
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,540

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I know this wasn't a road trip on your Harley, is it work or pleasure?
    Just a well earned rest. Im planning on doing as little as possible for the next 2 weeks

  7. #1057

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Just a well earned rest. Im planning on doing as little as possible for the next 2 weeks
    How's the weather in Spain today, are you in the water? Don't know where you're at, some places are pretty warm this time of the year.

  8. #1058
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,540

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    How's the weather in Spain today, are you in the water? Don't know where you're at, some places are pretty warm this time of the year.
    30 Celsius here today or thereabouts. On the Costa Blanca. I have a house here so make a couple of trips a year to wind down. Im not mad on going stateside as the jetlag kills me on the return. Im getting motorcycle withdrawl 😎. It seems lexx is not liking being told about his trump obsession. Its getting beyond tiresome at this stage.

  9. #1059
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    19,261

    Re: Last post wins

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    30 Celsius here today or thereabouts. On the Costa Blanca. I have a house here so make a couple of trips a year to wind down. Im not mad on going stateside as the jetlag kills me on the return. Im getting motorcycle withdrawl 😎. It seems lexx is not liking being told about his trump obsession. Its getting beyond tiresome at this stage.
    If you read some of Leck's posts, he seems to think he's doing some good by "exposing" Trump's shortfalls.

    His obsession is getting weird.

    P. S. I win
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Similar Threads

  1. Second to Last Post Wins
    By Yawn... in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-06-2016, 06:31 PM
  2. Hamas wins, what will we do?
    By Worried_in_the_USA in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-03-2016, 06:42 PM
  3. First Post Wins!
    By Gazza. in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2015, 05:54 AM
  4. Test post , trying to post video
    By AkathisiA in forum Medical Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 03:53 PM
  5. Huffington Post Wins Pulitzer Prize !!!!
    By Administrator in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 11:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •