+ Reply to Thread

OfferGift.com is a SCAM!

I initially registered on offergift.com at the beginning of June 2005 to earn an Ipod mini for completing three of their offers. I completed the offers and qualified for the Ipod at the beginning of August. It is now almost NOVEMBER and I have still received nothing. All I get are lame e-mails from them saying they are currently out of stock.

I would NEVER recommend this site to anyone. I am considering a class-action suit. Is anyone interested?

Re: OfferGift.com is a SCAM!

Relax :) I recieved my Ipod from them in march, It was fairly fast, I think I started in febuary. A lot of people have since joined as well as the new ipod coming out, They no longer make the ipod mini's only the nano's so they are probably out of stock. If they can't find any mini's which they probably won't you'll end up getting a check or a nano.

So basically, OfferGift.com is a legit site correct?

Correct they were legit back in march and they are ran by efg. Slowwwww but eventually they come through. My brother is doing offergift i'll let you know if he gets his gift.

Quote Originally Posted by skeptical_shopper
    yes, it is owned by yf direct, and all sites owned by yf direct are legit. I have recieved over $500 from them. they are really slow but they have AWESOME offers.
    From OfferGift.com or another YF Direct sister site may I ask?

I have a question for the site offergift.com. I recently signed up with them and I did a offer, I refresh the offergift.com page several times and it never said I did the offer and it allows me to do the same offer again =/

My question is... did it go through?

Do I have to do 3 offer before it shows that I did em?

Quote Originally Posted by wazx
    I have a question for the site offergift.com. I recently signed up with them and I did a offer, I refresh the offergift.com page several times and it never said I did the offer and it allows me to do the same offer again =/

My question is... did it go through?

Do I have to do 3 offer before it shows that I did em?
    The only way you will get the right answer to your question is to call the folks at YF Direct. The offer you did should at least show as "pending" in your account, whether you actually completed it or not. All offers that are clicked on show as "pending". If yours isn't "pending", then there is a problem.

testing 123