Closed Thread

www.contactthem.com - Ducharme's latest scam

Yippee everyone, its finally here! Ripoffgu....sorry, "freeadguru" Stephan Ducharme - you know him, he's the man with just about the worst reputation on the internet - has his new amazing site up and running - www.contactthem.com right from the get-go its scam scam scam as he promises free leads which turn out to cost $97 a MONTH!

I've bought stuff from this guy before, when I didn't know he was a con man. His e-book "how to get 1 million visitors to your site" has had tons of reviews saying it is over-hyped trash with nothing new in it. His "my affiliate finder" software spams newsgroups and never gets you any hits on your site anyway.

And to cap it all, they don't do refunds. There are posts everywhere on the net about refund requests being ignored (I got mine direct from click bank though!).

They also phone you shortly after you order something and put on a very hard sell which results in you handing over credit card info and $1000's in some cases. I somehow got tricked into giving them $1005. When I realised it was all a big con I rang them and for a week they dragged out giving me a refund without actually saying no, so I gave up and got Mastercard on to it. Thankfully a month later they got me a refund of the full amount. But obviously others won't have been so fortunate.

So, DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT get involved with this new site he has. But do look at it for your own amusement as its just the same old BS promising the moon on a stick. :rolleyes:

Re: www.contactthem.com - Ducharme's latest scam

I have read the new book of Stephan Ducharme
    "Multimillionaire in 16 weeks on the internet"
    And in that book Stephan Ducharme reveals the secret to internet success.
    Besides giving us the techniques to be successful on the internet Stephan Ducharme provides a new tool. ContactThem software was created by Stephan Ducharme himself just for internet marketers and that tool is what all the internet marketers and MLM marketers were dreaming about.
    Stephan Ducharme is the only internet guru that made this kind of tool for the market.
    Stephan Ducharme goes beyond everything that is done in the internet by providing a high quality customer service that operates five days a week.

REALLY?!

http://www.howtocorp.com/cgi-bin/web...rames/read/181

http://www.howtocorp.com/cgi-bin/web...mes/read/47774 (this is so accurate it's uncanny!)

http://www.programcritique.com/subca...hen%20Ducharme

http://www.networkersdebut.com/revie.../DucharmeS.php

http://ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff60500.htm

http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/po...192&FORUM_ID=2 (complete with comments from Neil Shearing that he is no longer endorsing Ducharme)

His customer service is complete crap and as you can see from the many comments on the net, he doesn't do refunds. Hell, I even gave them a very good story to try and get my refund back - I said when on the spot I didn't think it through properly and said it was ok for them to take so much money from my card, forgetting that I needed that to renew my car insurance in a couple of weeks. I said if you can refund me so I can sort that out, I'm expecting to get paid shortly after and can then pay again. They wouldn't even do this!

Well sorry but i have bought the one milion visitor book and was very satisfied with it as it gave me a good start in a world i dont know much about.
    Those people always answer me when i email them and never push me in to buying that stuff at 1000 you are talking about.
    To me it seem that sam4145 could not the best of what he got and wants to get revange for is own mistake in the first place.
    there always be people looking on the negative side of their mistake...
    Try to see the good side of life. :) :) :) lol

Well Sam - I don't understand what you are writing. My 20 year old son signed up as an affiliate of Stephan's quite a while ago. He is new to the internet and he has benefitted greatly from what Stephan has written in his book. Now, it seems to me that if a 20 year old can make some money by following what Stephan reveals to his audience...then maybe you are doing something wrong! I am not being critical of what you are saying...everyone should be entitled to his own opinion...but there are also some people out there in cyberspace who ARE BENEFITTING from his information. So, I am answering you in case there are others out there who also need his help.

nancy and el--whatever are the same person from Canada.

testing 123