+ Reply to Thread

www.contactthem.com - Ducharme's latest scam

Yippee everyone, its finally here! Ripoffgu....sorry, "freeadguru" Stephan Ducharme - you know him, he's the man with just about the worst reputation on the internet - has his new amazing site up and running - www.contactthem.com right from the get-go its scam scam scam as he promises free leads which turn out to cost $97 a MONTH!

I've bought stuff from this guy before, when I didn't know he was a con man. His e-book "how to get 1 million visitors to your site" has had tons of reviews saying it is over-hyped trash with nothing new in it. His "my affiliate finder" software spams newsgroups and never gets you any hits on your site anyway.

And to cap it all, they don't do refunds. There are posts everywhere on the net about refund requests being ignored (I got mine direct from click bank though!).

They also phone you shortly after you order something and put on a very hard sell which results in you handing over credit card info and $1000's in some cases. I somehow got tricked into giving them $1005. When I realised it was all a big con I rang them and for a week they dragged out giving me a refund without actually saying no, so I gave up and got Mastercard on to it. Thankfully a month later they got me a refund of the full amount. But obviously others won't have been so fortunate.

So, DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT get involved with this new site he has. But do look at it for your own amusement as its just the same old BS promising the moon on a stick. :rolleyes:

Re: www.contactthem.com - Ducharme's latest scam

askforadvice... I'm really starting to believE YOU are a scam... I've just read through all your posts on SCAM.com and about 80-85% of them are you trying to get people ot email you for help... My question is... WHY DON'T YOU JUST HELP PEOPLE ON THE BOARDS instead of selling their email address to spammers or whatever other devious things you may do with their address.

I may be totally off-base here but all one needs to do is look at your profile and under "see all posts by askforadvice" and see what I'm talking about. Scam.com is not a free advertising site... it's a message board. Please do more than offer your email address.

You didn't even have to ask for that advice!

Re: www.contactthem.com - Ducharme's latest scam

testing 123