+ Reply to Thread

Congrats To The Chicago White Sox!!!

Congrats to the boys in Black (or gray)! Finally, Chicago has a winning baseball team! To all the Cub Fans out there... don't hate. Many people think the cubs will feed off the momentum of the White Sox... however they couldn't even feed off th emomentum of a near Championship season 2 years ago. Get rid of Dusty, Get the Tribune Company out of the picture... and you may actually have a shot... by 2099!!! :D

Re: Congrats To The Chicago White Sox!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DethLOK
    Congrats to the boys in Black (or gray)! Finally, Chicago has a winning baseball team! To all the Cub Fans out there... don't hate. Many people think the cubs will feed off the momentum of the White Sox... however they couldn't even feed off th emomentum of a near Championship season 2 years ago. Get rid of Dusty, Get the Tribune Company out of the picture... and you may actually have a shot... by 2099!!! :D

I live near Houston and I am an Astros fan. I am proud of our team for going to the World Series. With that said, I also offer congrats to the White Sox. I thought the Series between the White Sox and the Astros was a pretty good Series. Not a big score gap in any of the four games. The White Sox played great baseball and deserve the title they now hold.

Quote Originally Posted by DethLOK
    Ok, ok....I don't have a problem with the WS winning...Actually it's very cool! I even cheered for the WS and wore white socks during the games (I know...but being from CHI-town, it was just a little crazy...). Unfortunately, I am a die-hard Cubs fan....(and that's going waaaay back.) It's not just getting rid of Dusty....It's a combination of issues.... If you ever heard Lee Elia, you would know what I'm talking about.

Anyway...Congrats WS and say a novena for Cubs...They're going to need it....

testing 12345