+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay. So Answer This For Me Then..?

Imagine the following scene, inside your mind, best you can do.

Let us say that someplace in the world, a new 'reich' emerged.

Only this time, it was not Jews who were among the primary target or enemy. It was something else. We shall say ginger people!!!!

Okay, so during the reign of this reich, ginger people are placed in prisons, and many gingers die, as a result of execution, and the conditions. A LOT die.

Eventually, the Reich is beaten.

The ginger haired people are liberated.

And the UN, in their benevolence, afford them a large piece of land, in the Nevada desert, for example.

A land without a people, for a people without a land.

Never again would gingers be persecuted, since they were now united, as one pool of gingerness.

As time went by, and funded by external sources, the nation of gingers grew strong, even securing nukes, and a military that was the envy of many - The Ginger Defence Force.

The GDF.

Using force, they advanced into populated towns and cities in the US, literally forcing people from their homes, sometimes with bombs, killing YOUR family along with it.

Surely, as a patriotic American who would defend your land, you would take up arms, against the very gingers who were aggresively and greedily swallowing up territory?

Of course you would.

For you are a patriotic American, are you not?

Well then..

What would be the differnce between that, and those of Palestine who do the same thing, for the same reasons?

Anyone?

Sensible, no abuse answers, please?
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

Re: Okay. So Answer This For Me Then..?

People of America did not attack ginger people immediately after UN gave them Nevada desert. They also did not attack them at least three times in a row afterworld. They also did not say: "We do not want to do anything with most of the land that ginger people captured from us". Lets call this captured land Jiza and Jistern Shmenk.

Death to the Ginger People!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gussser
    DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????
    Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

Is the Nevada desert the best locale for the Ginger people? Gonna need a lot of sunscreen.
    DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????

The Quiz!

Quote Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
    People of America did not attack ginger people immediately after UN gave them Nevada desert. They also did not attack them at least three times in a row afterworld. They also did not say: "We do not want to do anything with most of the land that ginger people captured from us". Lets call this captured land Jiza and Jistern Shmenk.
    Actually, the ing Ginger People had already been committing atrocities for years against the people of Nevada. Many of them had immigrated into the area from Ginger Land, formed militant organizations and begun terrorizing the local inhabitants. The Ginger People were criminals and terrorists from the beginning. Furthermore, they began setting up communist agricultural settlements on the properties legally owned by the people of Nevada.

But it got really horrendous when China recognized "New Ginger Land" as sovereign and began supplying them with state of the art weaponry and billions of dollars in state welfare. At that point the Ginger Criminals began illegally annexing land and properties of local Nevadans and transporting them into concentration camps where strict curfews and controlled movement was imposed on them.

Many Nevadans were murdered and died of deprivations imposed by The Ginger People's brutal racist military. Gingers built walls to box the Nevadans into squalid ghettos where the Ginger War criminals imposed daily raids and made life an unbearable Hell for the Nevadans.. But nobody seemed to care since the World media and government had been cunningly infiltrated by Ginger confederates and partisans through nepotism and corruption through whom the flow of information was largely controlled.

Many of the Ginger People's scheming and evil partisans were able to convince the less intelligent and willfully gullible that the Nevadans had attacked the Ginger people and caused the problems...even though the Nevadans had no army, navy, air force or any type of Military apparatus whatsoever.

In desperation, The Nevadans began striking back with the only weapons they had, crude explosives hidden on their own bodies.

But this only gave The Gingers ammunition to launch a totally one sided and deceitful propaganda campaign which was deftly managed through their operatives in the Mainstream Media.
    Last edited by dchristie; 01-03-2009 at 08:09 AM.

Palestine was not "a land without people"

Why not place the gingers in a section of Australia, as it was once discussed for acceptance by the Jews;
    But NOOO; the Gingers 'must have' Nevada, because they have a hard on for it, it's part of their mythos, even though the ones who are moving to Nevada had never stepped foot on the place, neither had their parents, or grand parents, or great grand parents, or great great grand parents, or great great great grand parents, or great great great great grand parents, or great great great great great grand parents, or great great great great great great grand parents, or great great great great great great great grand parents, etc, etc, etc, etc..........................................
    .................................................. ...............

So YWFT; if someone is so thick as to be unable to understand; do you think that this example will make any difference to them?
    Do you think it will make any difference to the ZioGingerists if you explain to others that they are making moves to expand Ginger territory to include all the land between the Delaware and Mississippi; the American ZioGingerists don't care, they thing they're buying a ticket to meet the Great Ginger Root Wizard in the Sky.

the UN didn't tell the ginger people to go anywhere. the ginger people fled as soon as they were able after being liberated from nazis. some went to USA, England and Canada and some went and joined the jewish community in palestine.

nevada is not the promised land of the bible. the jews had never tried to leave palestine, they had been defeated in ancient war(s) and exiled.

the british had a mandate from league of nations to rule palestine until 1948. the UN tried to offer a compromise, devide the land between the arabs and the new jewish settlers but the arabs would not accept and attempted to remove the jews by force. the jews, many of them having real WWII military training and experience, were not easy to move.

YWFT
    You forgot the part where the people in the surrounding states invaded the gingerbread people in hopes of driving them out of their land , on all three borders and were beaten back in only 6 days.

It has always been the same formula since man walked the earth. One one who has the biggest gun wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    Imagine the following scene, inside your mind, best you can do.

Let us say that someplace in the world, a new 'reich' emerged.

Only this time, it was not Jews who were among the primary target or enemy. It was something else. We shall say ginger people!!!!

Okay, so during the reign of this reich, ginger people are placed in prisons, and many gingers die, as a result of execution, and the conditions. A LOT die.

Eventually, the Reich is beaten.

The ginger haired people are liberated.

And the UN, in their benevolence, afford them a large piece of land, in the Nevada desert, for example.

A land without a people, for a people without a land.

Never again would gingers be persecuted, since they were now united, as one pool of gingerness.

As time went by, and funded by external sources, the nation of gingers grew strong, even securing nukes, and a military that was the envy of many - The Ginger Defence Force.

The GDF.

Using force, they advanced into populated towns and cities in the US, literally forcing people from their homes, sometimes with bombs, killing YOUR family along with it.

Surely, as a patriotic American who would defend your land, you would take up arms, against the very gingers who were aggresively and greedily swallowing up territory?

Of course you would.

For you are a patriotic American, are you not?

Well then..

What would be the differnce between that, and those of Palestine who do the same thing, for the same reasons?

Anyone?

Actually this is a very good analogy...can't get more simple than that...a fifth grader should be able to grasp what is going on.
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Quote Originally Posted by peregrine View Post
    Actually this is a very good analogy...can't get more simple than that...a fifth grader should be able to grasp what is going on.
    Problem is, as recent discoveries have proved, most adults (those who make the decisions) aren't as smart as a fifth grader......

Here's where your story went south...

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    That wouldn't be right at all... Now, if the US surrounded them, launched rockets at their people, swore to eliminate them from the face of the earth, then that would be different.

Yes, we would... But if our government was responsible for a never ending cycle of war that had led to this incursion into our land, I sure as hell wouldn't be electing those idiots into power. I would elect a government that strives for peace, not war.

Anyone?

I believe I have already laid out the differences.

That Steve, is the part you don't seem to understand about this conflict.

Death to the Ginger People!!!!!!

This thread is ridiculous, cant believe he got multiple serious answers.

The Quiz!

Wasn't this a South Park episode? (sort of)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginger_Kids

Last edited by PaulM; 01-03-2009 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post

I don't think ridiculous because for someone like me that finds it hard to really understand what this is all about. I can see you really would have to do some serious reading on both sides of the story and then it still can be very complicated..This whole scenario goes back thousands of years...its not easy to sort out...
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post

He won't see mine anyway, because he put me on his "ignore" list.

Hell, I didn't even point out the biggest detail he omitted. He makes this out to be about a land dispute, when Israel isn't even occupying Gaza at all.

I really can't believe that Steve is ignoring so many undisputed facts about Hamas, and the violence they stand for.