+ Reply to Thread

Anyone heard of hometypers.com?

Im curiouse about hometypers.com. If you know anything about it, i'd like to know too.

askforadvice Guest

Re: Anyone heard of hometypers.com?

Hi i am still look at this one . but if you are interstead in some more information pls e-mail me back

I was curious about this one, too and I just checked the Better Business Bureau website about this company. Here's BBB's report:

This company is not a member of the Better Business Bureau. This fact does not disparage the company in any way.

We know of no licensing or registration requirement for companies engaged in this company's stated type of business.

We advise against sending money to this company. Although most work-at-home offers are found in the help wanted sections of newspapers and other publications, the companies placing them do not really hire anyone. Their actual business is deceptive advertising designed to entice the public to send fees to get started. Addresses given are usually mail drops, advertised phone numbers reach recordings and calls are not returned, and no local phone numbers are listed. Most work-at-home companies advertise in states other than where they are located so as to avoid prosecution.

Complaints about other companies engaging in similar types of businesses generally allege that once money is sent, respondents fail to receive the promised employment. Some complain that the company does nothing more than advise them to place the same kind of ad in their own local papers. In other cases, customers receive nothing from the company. Most of these offers are made in conjunction with a money-back guarantee, but our experience is that few customers are able to obtain refunds despite the guarantee.

The following grid displays the number and responses to complaints over the last 36 months:

No. of Cmpl Type of Response
    0 Making a full refund, as the consumer requested
    0 Making a partial refund
    0 Agreeing to perform according to their contract
    0 Refusing to make an adjustment
    0 Refuse to adjust, relying on terms of agreement
    0 Unanswered
    0 Unassigned

We have received no complaints against this company. Nevertheless, this company’s industry as a whole generates a good number of complaints. While an absence of complaints may indicate that the individual company is honest and reputable, it is not a guarantee of reliability.

We know of no government action taken against this company.

No question about the truth of this company's advertising has come to our attention.

We know of no other matter or practice relating to this company that may assist you in your consideration of this company.

And last but not least, BBB gave this company an F rating (AAA the highest and F the lowest).

Check BBB's website @ http://www.bbb.org to find if a company is legitimate or not.

Hope this helped.

hundsfot

Yes I have heard of hometypers.com and tried them also. They promise you that you will start making money in 30 minutes which isn't true. It is typing ads through using google and if you aren't careful it will stick you up for money. I am in the process of trying to get a refund. I decided to give them a try to see how I would come out since I have knowledge of using the internet.I didn't do bad on getting clicks it was getting the sales which is termed commission. I thought since I can't work outside of the home due to having migraine,cluster headaches along with panic attacks I need to try to find something fast. I just wanted to inform you of this website.The work isn't hard but to get a sale from the click of your ad that you post through google can be difficult. I even looked up the company at the BBB website and since no record I thought to give them a try.Their website sound promising and etc.

testing 123