+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About AWSM Ads

Re: About AWSM Ads

AWSM TECH is the BOMB. Its the best thing since GOOGLE. It works and people are making money.......just stay committed to the program and its not a matter of IF but WHEN....

You say awsm is the bomb and people are making money. Where are they?

It's 11th april and I would like to thank those of you who have contacted me.
    This is an update, the attorney is working hard on this and when I hear some news I will contact you all.
    Anyone else can still contact me [email protected]

This what I wrote to AWSM Yesterday.

Dear AWSM,

May ultimately will be one year that I purchased 101 Ads from you for $3995.00. Then you all said “Hey buy a micro site. This will make you money until your Ads take over. Like a FOOL I spent another $2500.00 to get the “Microsite” which didn’t work. I call to complain and you said “Oh well you didn’t pay enough, you need to pay another $1500.00 to get it up and running. I PAID IT! Then you call and say “Hey spend another $900.00 to get the 2nd microsite” I said “NO!” Not until I see some results of what I have already. You agreed and said you would waive the $900.00 and GIVE me the 2nd Microsite. I have yet to see that even after I sent the paperwork back and signed by you. To this day NO one will return my calls. I am furious and feel like a fool. I am filing a complaint with the BBB in Arizona and calling my congressman. You have a poor system in returning phone calls unless you want money. I thought I would at least give you one year to get your act together and to this day I have received nothing. Go Figure! You wanted someone to believe in you but WOW! How can we? The hits I receive are minimal compared to the millions of people you say would see my sight. I am tired of listening to the lies.

Donna M. Powers

:mad:

It's now July 30th and the legal work is still in progess on the lawsuit.

Contact at: :confused: [email protected]

undefinedIts now Oct 24th 06
    I'm still looking to hear from people who are unhappy with Awsm. After nearly 14 months I still havent received a penny from my 20K investment.
    I do however have a lawsuit against them.
    email me at [email protected]

November 12 th 2006,
    The class action suit is now official and available to the public.
    Anyone who feels they have been dealt a bad blow with awsm contact me at
    [email protected]

There is no charge to join the class!

Is AWSM a SCAM?

Find out if AWSM is a Scam... :confused:
    Last edited by katiescorner; 07-09-2008 at 01:18 PM.

Re: Is AWSM a SCAM?

Quote Originally Posted by AWSM Technology
    Find out if AWSM is a Scam...http://www.isAWSMaSCAM.com :confused:

More lies.....when are people gonna learn. There is a sucker born every minute.

AWSM's launching "IsAWSMaScam" site is another attempt by AWSM to keep their customers from speaking out. Don't fall for this BS. AWSM promised me thousands of things including Google's pay-per-click on all three of my Microsites. I was told that eveytime someone clicks on any product on the Microsite, regardless of whether they buy the product or not, I would receive a small payment from Google. With three Microsites on top of ANY search engine, you'd think more than one person would click on any one product listed on the Microsite. Guess what? Not a single person. It's been many months at this point. What's worse is that most of the links on all three Microsites are broken. The Microsites are extremely low quality and even if they had any visitors, it would be completely obvious to them that the Microsites are trouble. I could have made a better site for $2/year. AWSM technology IS a scam. Once they have your money and they know you are not willing to put out any more money, they will forget about you and none of your calls or complaints are going to get through.

AWSM keeps trying to redeem themselves by posting nonsense on their websites. The companies listed on their sites that AWSM supposedly works with have flat out denied having any affiliation with them when we asked. AWSM is also reported on the Better Business Bureau as having lied about their affiliation with companies mentioned and has numerous complaints. You will not find any one speaking anything good about AWSM if they have had any experience with them. Don't fall for the stupid, false testimonials on their pages that read "AWSM is so amazing that I'm now the richest person alive".

I am now part of the class action suit against AWSM. I would advise that more people join to increase our chances of getting our money back.

I too have been fooled in believing in AWSM Tech. How do I get on board the lawsuit.
    Bernice

Quote Originally Posted by awsmtech View Post
    AWSM TECH is the BOMB. Its the best thing since GOOGLE. It works and people are making money.......just stay committed to the program and its not a matter of IF but WHEN....
    Is your name O'Brien? Only a paid shill would make a statement like the one you make!
    AWSM is 100% SCAM and the owners and employees deserve to be put away for Federal Fraud charges. These lowlifes are just another "boiler room" operation who will tell you anything to get your money. They use every tactic in the dirt bag telemarketing manual.
    DO NOT GET TAKEN IN BY THESE CROOKS!
    I sure hope Maurice Levistar can get to read this!!

People did make money....the ones who perpetrated the crime, i.e. O'Brien, etc., etc.
    Hopefully they get what they deserve, and their victims are repaid in full.

Ho, Ho. Ho, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by dmp911_2000 View Post
    This what I wrote to AWSM Yesterday.

Dear AWSM,

May ultimately will be one year that I purchased 101 Ads from you for $3995.00. Then you all said “Hey buy a micro site. This will make you money until your Ads take over. Like a FOOL I spent another $2500.00 to get the “Microsite” which didn’t work. I call to complain and you said “Oh well you didn’t pay enough, you need to pay another $1500.00 to get it up and running. I PAID IT! Then you call and say “Hey spend another $900.00 to get the 2nd microsite” I said “NO!” Not until I see some results of what I have already. You agreed and said you would waive the $900.00 and GIVE me the 2nd Microsite. I have yet to see that even after I sent the paperwork back and signed by you. To this day NO one will return my calls. I am furious and feel like a fool. I am filing a complaint with the BBB in Arizona and calling my congressman. You have a poor system in returning phone calls unless you want money. I thought I would at least give you one year to get your act together and to this day I have received nothing. Go Figure! You wanted someone to believe in you but WOW! How can we? The hits I receive are minimal compared to the millions of people you say would see my sight. I am tired of listening to the lies.

Donna M. Powers

:mad:
    I don't know if its going to help you much but the other alternative when reporting a scam is to also go to IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center) http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/

Scotsiam

Update on the Class Action Law Suit against AWSM.

Go to Attorney Website: www.glovervancott.com or contact me at: [email protected]

The case for arbitration has been sent to the AZ supreme court for a decision

15. Re: About AWSM Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Scotsiam View Post
    I don't know if its going to help you much but the other alternative when reporting a scam is to also go to IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center) http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/

Scotsiam
    I think you need to learn more about business.

testing 123