+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About AWSM Ads

About AWSM Ads

Hi everybody! HillbillyHunny here!
    Has anyone out there ever heard of AWSM Ads?
    They show you how to make huge profits placing ads.
    I just found them on the WAHM web site and just wanted to know.
    Thanks! :D

askforadvice Guest

Re: About AWSM Ads

Hi
    becareful i will find out for this one . it one of the new one

Hillbilly,
    Search on the site and type in AWSM. You will get 38 views on AWSM ads.

I only invested in one ad.I have the same experiences as the others with Trinity and RobertS.Are there any legit companies out there :cool:

I wish there was........ I can't find 1 :(

Someone, anyone please tell me if this is real or not. They are asking for large sums of money in order to help me make money. The lady even told me to do what I need to do to get the money.

Don't pay any money for AWSM....big SCAM. I lost $250. Those people are horrible. I don't know what to do.

Anyone overthere can tell me reaelly if this AWSM ad is real or it is a scam.
    They're asking for a lot to get started.
    :confused:

Any body can tell if there is way to know if this AWSM add real or scam???

Take it from someone who is an ex-employee (not disgruntled, just happy to be gone), that you should RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! The owner of this company has been in serious trouble with the Federal Trade Commision and the "rules" of legal sales tactics are bent to the point of breaking. In all the time I was there, I never heard of ANYONE making any money and the phone rang off the hook all day with people trying to get their money back. They always have some new or better improvement for you to invest in and the prices get higher and higher. By the time they pass you off to Robert or one of the other "experienced" sales people, you might as well empty your wallet and life's savings. It's a boiler room full of ex car salesmen that are pushed to get you to spend all your money as fast as they can. Thought the CEO (not the owner) means well and their Sitemap technology MIGHT be promising, STAY AWAY from any of their other "get rich" products. NO ONE IS MAKING MONEY!!

It's nice of you to warn individuals, but as long as they can hang Montgomery Wards and Comcast signs on their front page, they will get suckers to join. Has anyone thought of contacting the major brands that are being advertised there and apprising them of the situation? That would be a start.

And, please, file a complaint with the BBB, at least.

The problem is, using AWSM Ads you can legitamately get money as an affiliate through their programs, but it's a a tiny amount and you have to spent a ton to make a a tiny bit of money! If an individual or company could make millions just by directly people to other major websites, why in the heck would they share the opportunity wuth US!

Quote Originally Posted by I-Hate-Scammers
    The problem is, using AWSM Ads you can legitamately get money as an affiliate through their programs, but it's a a tiny amount and you have to spent a ton to make a a tiny bit of money! If an individual or company could make millions just by directly people to other major websites, why in the heck would they share the opportunity wuth US!
    Sorry to say no matter how much money you give them there is no return.Zilch.
    I have contacted and made complaints to the AZ BBB, AZ attorney general and the FTC to no avail, now trying to get the media to listen ( local ABC station) I have also retained a phoenix attorney who has written them a strong letter and ASWM attorney seems to look at it aa a joke. I am serious about this lawsuite against them win or lose. Anyone want to be with me on this email me at [email protected]
    Frank

Hi,
    Iv'e heard some good news today Thursday 2nd march,about Awsm.
    They have in excess of 7000 members who are making money and less than 1 % making none, Do you believe this I sure don't after giving $20K over to them and made no money Also how many out there paid $5K for one of their micro sites? as they offered me 4 for my $20K. I'm not convinced in any way or form on this and still pressing for a lawsuite against them. email Me at ( [email protected],com)

Hi

Like all of you, I bought the site map for $3999. and $1,000 worth of ads. That was last October. No ROI. In Jan when they offered the microsites, (I got to choose from 3), I was impressed by the quality look of the site and by the quantity of products offered. So I bought this one for $3999.

(MICROSITE = http://www.buyelegantperfumes.com/ )

Then, I found this site and became very alarmed at what I was reading, but I refused to accept that this was a scam because I had been scammed BIG TIME by two other companies this past year to the tune of $22,000. Stay away from Prosper Inc. (Enlightened Millionaires Institute) and Storesonline for sure.

Once I bought the microsite, I was concerned because two months had passed by and I still didn't have a working site.

Based on the information from a friend who lives in Arizona and the information presented on this site, I called and faxed a letter to AWSM strongly voicing my concerns. I asked that someone return my call last Friday or I was going to take similar actions to what has already been taken on this site. Last Friday, I received a call from Rick in technical support. Rick and I have been talking since last October. He has always been pleasant and appears to be trying to be helpful. He explained why it has been taking so long to get the site up and running (it's been up and running since January, but for some reason, I never received my back office codes to check.)

He emailed my back office password and I went into it yesterday. It's a great tracking system. What it is showing me is pretty typical. There was no traffic for Jan and Feb. In March, however, some traffic started to visit the site. Not much, but for the first half of the month there were about 64 visitors. It tells you how long each visitor stays on the site and how many pages they view AND if they purchased anything because it provides a conversion rate.

So far, no purchases. The industry standard is for every 100 people who visit your site, you should get a purchase.

The site is not recognized by google or MSN yet, just Yahoo.

I am going to help it along by listing it in some of the major search engines for free. But most importantly, I am going to watch to see if the AWSM technology does work and move it up in the ranks naturally.

I was told that the tech support department had 75,000 microsite orders. Out of those 75,000 they only have 25,000 converted over. They also took the people who purchased the original site maps and are in the process of putting them all on one microsite to share the affiliate profits from the site.

Can you do this yourself? Yes, I believe you can. I have affiliate programs that I am selling, mostly mp3 and download music items. I am in the process of building a webpage that will link each of these affiliate sites to the webpage. It is almost done. The cost? $10 per month through godaddy.com

I have another website that I built on my own after paying "Prosper Inc." to make me a millionaire this year. They were supposed to help me build my website. In order for my website to be successful, I had to buy an additional $2000 worth of materials that walked me through the process. It is now transferred to a new hosting account and is being redesigned but is up and running if you would like to see it. . . http://www.jobsearchtop10.com

The site hasn't made any money yet, but through things I've learned from my downloads, I was able to take it from an Alexa ranking of 3,800,000 something (Alexa starts at 50,000,000) to it's present 580,000. I now have a google ranking of 2. I have adsense ads on my site that generate anywhere from zero cents per day up to an average of 50 cents per day (the ads for job search don't pay much). So, my adsense just about covers the cost of my hosting fee. I will continue to add to that site just so it moves up in the rankings naturally.

The key to success with AWSM is supposed to be it's sitemap technology. If what they are saying is correct, then their technology should have my site moving up more rapidly over the next two months. It should start to generate sales during that natural progression. I can tell you from everything I've learned that if you are not on the first two pages of google or yahoo or msn, you will not earn significant money. You can still earn some by choosing "off" keywords that don't compete with the big guns out there, but you will never become a millionaire without those first page rankings.

I'm counting on AWSM technology to take my site to the first page as that is what they are selling. . . their technology.

So, yes, you can build your own affiliate site, but before you plop down another penny, make sure you read everything you can about SEO (search engine optimization) competiton (overture.com) niche markets, etc. Yahoo has an excellent tutorial (I found after spending my life savings) that will walk you through building a yahoo store, but it also will tell you what you need to get your store to the top rankings.

On my job search website I list 33 days to online profits as one of the sources for anyone wanting to build a website. It really does work and it does walk you through step by step.

I will keep you up to date on AWSM. I will never be scammed again if I can control it. I am getting calls from UTAH like flies on you know what. Two of my credit cards have fraudulent charges on them and have had to be closed and new numbers given to me. BEWARE. Don't be a fool like I was, believing everyone who comes along. People are making money on the internet, but it takes knowledge, time, money and effort to do so.

Thanks for your time. I know this was long but I hope it helps someone else out there.

Margaret

Dont fall for what awsm reps say. Through search engines I received over 24,000 visitors in december alone, top ten on msn, alexa ranking 79,871 and got no sales. I still need more people to contact me with thier stories. Each one will be forwarded to my attorney. This is only for those who want to see an end to awsm's tactics, they appear to be working below the law knowing people dont have the money to get an attorney. Email me at,

[email protected]
    Frank