+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516

Re: ***NEW*** Market America Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Beachboy
    If/When they get caught they are kicked out. (I am guessing that they get warned at least once)

I have personally reported people using Ebay to auction goods.
    There are ALWAYS a TON of people -- staggering numbers, I believe -- abusing the rules in this industry for whatever reasons. Franky over in the ACN thread constantly sees that kind of stuff, as did I when I was working in MLM. It is not the company's fault...or so it is always claimed...though sometimes I do think some companies look the other way (not claiming MA does this, of course). But regardless of who is at fault, it happens way too often, it sucks, and it's just another reason why I just wouldn't want to be involved in this industry. Again, my own personal call.

Quote Originally Posted by riverfit
    So where in my post did I claim it to be a pycnogenol?
    All that you have to do is read the OPC-3 labels list of ingredients. The label reads:

Pine Bark Extract (Pycnogenol)***

***Pycnogenol is the registered trademark of Horphag
    Research Ltd. ...................

It also states on the label:

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Quote Originally Posted by openQuestion
    There are ALWAYS a TON of people -- staggering numbers, I believe -- abusing the rules in this industry for whatever reasons. Franky over in the ACN thread constantly sees that kind of stuff, as did I when I was working in MLM. It is not the company's fault...or so it is always claimed...though sometimes I do think some companies look the other way (not claiming MA does this, of course). But regardless of who is at fault, it happens way too often, it sucks, and it's just another reason why I just wouldn't want to be involved in this industry. Again, my own personal call.
    OpenQuestion,
    How many are in a ton? How many are in staggering numbers?
    TelephonF

Quote Originally Posted by TelephonF
    OpenQuestion,
    How many are in a ton? How many are in staggering numbers?
    TelephonF
    Just look around at the people in your own company. That's what I did. There are simply a lot of people who don't do things the "right" way in this industry. To deny that is to deny reality.

February 2002. Miami Florida. I was there for the Leadership school. I hoped to get to look into the eyes of some of the leadership there. Have a moment to speak with the Big dogs. They were never out with the common folk. They were surrounded by security on stage or had someone run interference for them when they were came and went from the company yacht.
    I watched from the balcony at the convention, just wishing I could get some answers to some questions. But that was not to be.
    There was an air of superiority about the corporate folks. They could not waste time with the “common folks”.

TelephonF

Quote Originally Posted by brendakc View Post
    I do know one. Only well-researched ingredients of the highest quality are used in our products. Product development of each new product begins with selecting the highest-grade ingredients that meet strict requirements for quality strength and purity. Every step of the formulating and manufacturing processes are stringently monitored, with over 45,000 ingredient inspections conducted. Each month, they monitor the quality of each product in over 7,000 laboratory tests to prove that product performance measures up to the highest of standards and delivers real wellness benefits.

Which competitor products did MA test? I would like to see the results. Can you please post them? Thanks!
    Hate to tell you, but Isotonic is DEAD. They now have an OPC lozenge called OPC-EVO available from Saratoga Supplements. The only one on the market. It never hits your digestive system It is absorbed directly into your bloodstream in your mouth. Zero nutrients are lost. Plus its sugar-free...
    http://store.saratogasupplements.com...ount-p522.aspx
    Last edited by saratoga2010; 08-19-2010 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by saratoga2010 View Post
    Hate to tell you, but Isotonic is DEAD. They now have an OPC lozenge called OPC-EVO available from Saratoga Supplements. The only one on the market. It never hits your digestive system It is absorbed directly into your bloodstream in your mouth. Zero nutrients are lost. Plus its sugar-free...
    http://store.saratogasupplements.com...ount-p522.aspx
    Are you seriously stupid enough to try to sell shit on scam.com...and on a thread about a competitor no less.

Great idea buddy!! I bet you'll make millions.

You know what you should do...go create 50 new threads all linking to saratoga suppliments. People around here love that.
    "Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."
    -John Wayne

If you have more issues, let's get them out in the open and address them specifically. Lets not be so vague any more.

O.K. You got it
    MA clearly stated they have 180,000 members:
    Each member has to pay $99.95 per year that is $17,991,000.00
    Each member has to pay $20.00 a year for web site $$3,600,000.00 a month or a total of $$43,200,000.00 a year. That totals $61,191,000.00 a year. Let's be fair do that by 10 years
    $611,910,000.00 and tell me what did they do for the distributers for that. They put Bernie Madoff in prision for life. Where do you think they should put JR!!!!:

testing 12345

Very good points congrats !

Similar Threads

1. Market America and other MLM's
    By itsashame in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 07-04-2016, 10:17 PM
  2. Market America or Usana??
    By Angela1975 in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 08:34 PM
  3. Vanishing Market America Thread
    By GoneNow in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 06:27 AM
  4. What Market America has done... so far...
    By rodeo in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 11:26 PM
  5. Quitting Market America
    By underson in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 11:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$100, 000, 2001, 3 month, 99%, ???, absorption, abstract, accepted, access, account, accurate, accuser, acknowledge, acn, act, action, actions, active, acts, ada, add, added, addiction, address, admit, admits, admitted, ads, adult, advance, advertising, advice, afford, age, agen, ages, agreed, agreement, ain, alcohol, alds, ale, allegations, allowed, already, als, also, america, american, americas, amway, andrew, animals, annual, another, ans, answer, answers, anti, apart, apes, apologize, appeal, appears, appropriate, approval, approved, are, aren, aries, arse, art, arthur, article, artists, asian, ass, assistant, association, assurance, asy, athletes, ation, attempt, attention, attitude, attributes, auction, aus, author, authority, auto, avoid, avoiding, awarded, aware, away, awesome, babies, bac, back, backs, bad, balance, ball, ban, banned, base, based, bashers, basic, basically, bat, bbb, beach, beat, become, becomes, bee, beer, before, behalf, being, benefit, benefits, bernie, best, bet, better, bigger, biggest, bills, binary, binders, bio, birds, bit, biz, blame, blatant, ble, blend, block, blood, blown, blue, boards, body, bombas, bombastic, bon, bonus, book, books, borders, bosses, bought, bows, boxes, boy, brand, break, breeze, bricks, brief, bright, bring, bro, brokerage, bud, buddy, buffet, building, bull, bunch, bur, burn, business, businesses, busy, buy, buying, buys, cage, cake, cal, called, calling, calls, campaign, cancer, cannot, cant, cap, card, care, career, careful, carry, cars, case, cash, cat, catch, caught, caused, causing, center, ceo, cer, challenge, chance, chart, che, chea, checking, chemical, chemicals, chi, children, choose, chris, church, claim, claiming, class, classes, classic, clean, cleaning, cli, close, closed, clown, coa, cock, coin, collect, college, colo, colon, columbus, com, coma, comes, coming, comme, comments, commercial, commissioned, commit, common, communication, communications, communism, community, companies, company, company., compare, comparison, compensation, complain, complete, completely, complicated, components, compu, computer, con, concerned, concerns, condi, conferences, confidence, confirmed, conflicts, confusion, congratulations, connections, consequences, constantly, consumer, consumers, context, continue, conveniently, conversation, cook, cookie, coral, core, corporate, corporations, correct, cost, costs, couldn, countries, country, course, cover, coverups, crap, crash, crazy, creates, credit, credit cards, creek, critical, cross, crowd, cry, cure, currency, current, custom, customer, customer., customers, cut, dam, damage, damn, dan, dangerous, dar, darken, database, david, day, days, dea, dead, dealing, death, deb, decided, decision, ded, defending, definition, delivered, delivery, demand, den, denial, dennis, dental, department, der, des, description, designed, desire, desperate, destroyed, development, devil, did, diet, difference, differences, different, differently, difficult, ding, direct, direction, dirt, disabled, disaster, discount, discussing, disease, disgraceful, disney, disrespect, diversity, dna, doc, doctors, docume, documentation, documented, documents, doesn, dollar, don, dont, don’t, door, doubt, dow, draw, dream, dreams, drew, drink, driving, drop, dropping, drug, dry, duc, due, dumb, dump, duplicate, duplicates, duplication, ear, earlier, early, earn, earned, earning, earnings, easily, economic, edge, edit, edition, eed, een, effect, effective, electio, elements, ells, else, embarrassed, eme, empire, empower, empty, end, ended, ends, engineering, engineers, enter, entire, entry, environment, equipment, eric, essence, essential, estate, ethical, europe, evaluation, even, evening, events, everone, everywhere, evia, evo, examples, excellent, exclusive, executive, expand, experience, expert, expertise, explain, explained, exposing, express, extra, extreme, extremely, eyes, fac, face, facility, facing, factor, fail, failed, fails, failure, failures, fair, faith, fall, false, families, famous, faq, fast, fat, father, fault, favor, favorite, fda, feature, fec, fed, federal, fee, feel, felon, felt, feminists, fence, field, fifth, figure, figures, fina, final, financial, financially, finding, finds, fines, finished, fired, fish, fishing, five, fla, flag, flagship, flat, flush, focus, folks, fool, for sale, foreigners, forever, forget, forgot, form, forma, formula, forward, foundation, fra, france, franchise, fraudulent, fred, freinds, frequent, friday, friendship, front, fully, fund, funds, funnel, fusion, future, fyi, gain, gals, games, gave, gee, gen, gender, gene, general, generic, gentleman, gents, get, getting, girls, giving, glass, global, goal, gold, gonna, goo, good, good and bad, goods, got, gotta, gra, graduated, grain, gran, grand, gray, great, greater, green, ground, group, groups, grow, growing, growth, guaranteed, gui, guide, guitar, gut, guy, guys, had, haha, hahaha, han, hand, handle, hands, happen, happening, happy, hard, harder, hasn, hates, head, heads, healthcare, healthy, heard, heart, hearts, held, hell, helm, help, helped, helping, helps, heren, hero, hey, hidden, hide, hiding, high, higher, highly, him, hire, his, hold, holding, holds, hole, home, homes, homework, honesty, honey, hood, hook, hope, horse, hose, hot, hours, house, household, houston, how to get, howard, hsoe, html, huge, huh, huma, human, humans, hunters, hurricane, hurt, hus, ial, ian, ica, iced, ici, identify, idiot, idiots, ignorant, ignore, ill, illness, image, images, imagine, ime, immune, impact, impo, important, impressive, improve, improved, inc, inc., include, income, index, india, indians, individual, individuals, industrial, industries, industry, infinite, inflicted, influence, info, ing, insects, insult, insulted, insulting, insults, insurance, intelligence, inter, interest, interested, internal, intolerant, investments, involved, involves, involving, ion, isn, issue, issues, ist, its, jack, jacka, jail, jealous, jefferson, jerk, jim, joe, john, join, joined, joint, joke, jot, jour, joy, judge, just, justify, karma, katrina, keep, keeps, kevin, kick, kicked, kidding, killed, kind, kinds, kiss, kit, knew, know, known, knows, lactose, lady, lake, lame, lane, large, larger, last, laugh, lawsuits, lazy, lea, lead, leading, leads, leap, leaving, led, legally, legitimate, legs, leo, leonard, less, lesser, lesson, lessons, lets, letter, levels, liars, lied, lies, life, light, like, liked, line, lines, lining, lis, list, listed, listen, lite, lived, lives, living, loan, loans, local, lol, long, longer, los, lose, losing, loss, lot, loves, lowlife, lozenge, luck, lucrative, lunch, lying, macro, mad, mail, mailing, main, mainstream, maintenance, make, makes, making, man., manager, managers, mankind, manufacture, manufacturing, many, mar, mari, mark, market, markets, mass, massive, master, masters, materials, math, matrix, matter, mea, mean, meaning, meaningless, measure, mechanism, mediation, medical, meet, meeting, melaleuca, members, memory, mention, messages, method, milk, milking, million, millionaires, millions, milwaukee, mind, minerals, minutes, miracle, miracles, miserable, misinformed, mixed, model, models, mom, moment, month, mop, mor, moral, more, morning, moro, moron, mother, motivational, move, movie, msnbc, multi, multiple, mutual, myth, named, nation, national, nature, navy, nea, ned, need, needed, nego, ner, network, neutral, never, newspaper, nice, nigh, nobody, nope, normal, north, note, now, numbers, nutra, nutraceuticals, nutritional, oas, odds, offer, offering, office, official, officially, officials, ohio, older, once, ones, ongoing, onli, only, onto, open, opportunities, opportunity, ops, options, order, orders, ore, organization, organizations, ouch, our, outle, outlets, outs, overwhelming, own, owned, owner, owns, pace, package, page, pages, paid, pal, paper, para, part, participants, partners, pas, pass, passed, passionate, paste, patents, pause, payment, payout, pays, pdf, pen, perfect, perfectly, performance, permission, person, personal, personality, personally, persons, pharmaceuticals, phase, phenomenon, phone number, physical, picture, piece, pieces, pissed, place, plain, planning, plans, plant, plate, play, played, playing, plenty, point, pointed, poison, policies, policy, poor, pop, por, pos, position, positive, possible, post, posted, posters, posting, posts, potential, power, powerful, ppl, prefers, prepaid, prerequisite, presentations, presiden, pressed, pretty, prevent, prevention, price, prices, pride, prime, printed, prior, priority, private, process, product, production, productive, products, professional, profi, profiles, profit, programmer, progress, promise, promote, promotion, promotions, proper, properties, prosecuted, prospect, protect, protected, protecting, protects, prove, proven, public, published, publishers, pull, pulled, pun, pur, pure, purely, push, putting, pyramid, pyramids, qualified, quality, question, questionable, questions, quick, quit, quote, quotes, rage, raging, raining, rains, raise, raised, raises, raising, ran, random, range, rated, raw, rea, reaction, read, ready, real, reality, reason, reasonable, reasons, received, recovery, recruiting, red, references, refund, refuse, regarding, regular, regulations, rehab, relax, release, relief, remains, remember, reminder, removed, ren, renewal, rental, rep, replace, reported, reporting, represent, requirements, research, reserve, residing, respect, respond, responds, response, responsibilities, responsible, results, retail, retired, returned, revelation, revived, reward, ric, riches, rid, rie, ring, ringe, risk, rock, role, rome, room, rot, rotten, route, royal, run, sad, safe, safety, sale, sales, saving, say yes, scam, scan, scare, scary, scenario, scientific, scientists, score, screw, scripts, search, searching, secondary, secrets, secure, seem, seizures, selecting, sell, selling, semi, sen, sense, served, service, services, set, sets, settlement, severe, sex, shaped, shared, sharing, sheep, ship, shipment, shipping, shit, shop, short, shot, shouldn, shows, shut, shut up, sides, sign, signed, significant, silver, simple, simply, single, sink, site, sitio, skin, slam, sling, small, small business, smart, smoke, soft, sold, sole, solicited, solid, some, someone, something, sometimes, son, soo, sorry, sounds, soup, source, sources, speak, speaking, speaks, specifically, speed, spend, spent, spiral, stage, stages, stan, standard, star, start, started, starting, starts, state, stated, statement, states, station, stats, status, stay, steal, stealing, step, stern, stock, stole, stone, stones, stood, stop, stopped, stops, stories, story, stranger, strategies, stream, strength, strike, striking, student, students, stupid, stupidity, style, submit, subs, succeed, successful, such, suck, sucks, sue, sued, sugar, suits, sul, sum, summer, sunrider, super, supplement, supplier, suppliers, supply, supported, supporting, suppressed, suppressing, sure, surgery, surpass, survive, suspect, sweet, swi, sympathy, system, systems, taiwan, take, take a look, taken, takes, taking, tal, tale, talk, talking, talks, tan, tap, tape, tapes, tas, taste, tea, teach, ted, tells, tent, terms, terrible, test, testing, tex, text, than, that, the, their, themselves, theory, these, they, thieves, thing, think, thinks, thought, thread, threads, threatened, threatening, throw, thumb, tie, tied, til, time, times, tired, tita, today, told, tolerance, tom, ton, tone, tools, top, tor, total, totally, touch, tough, town, trac, track, trade, trainer, trainers, trans, transfer, transport, trap, trapping, tre, treat, treats, tree, tri, tribute, tries, trouble, trudeau, tuesday, tumors, turning, twist, types, typing, ugly, ukraine, una, uncalled, uncle, une, unfortunate, uni, unique, unis, united, united states, unprofessional, update, upper, ups, upset, ure, url, usa, usage, use, user, uses, usps, usual, vacation, vehicle, ven, venture, ventures, vest, vicious, view, viewpoint, vince, viola, visions, vital, voicemail, vomit, voyage, wait, walking, wan, wanted, ward, warehouse, warned, warren, warren buffet, wash, watched, water, wave, ways, weak, wearing, weather, websites, week, weeks, welcome, wheat, when, where, which, wide, wife, will, win, winning, wins, wis, wisconsin, wise, withdraw, woma, woman, wome, women, won, wonderful, worked, workers, working, works, world, worry, worse, worst, worth, worthy, would, wow, wrap, write, writes, writing, wrong, year, years, yesterday, you, your, zero

View Tag Cloud