+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: "Land Of The Free" World's Largest Prison State

Just a observation. The states with the highest incarceration rates also have the poorest educational systems and the poorest citizens. [ stats posted on an earlier thread at scam.com] No surprise there. Dubba a'int leaving them Behind he's leaving them behind bars.

tommywho70x Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    T...just from reading about her projects and public policy positions, it is easy to determine that she is a kook. I felt that criticizing her would be too easy to do and might seem kinda mean--in the way that picking on the handicapped is mean.
    if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, i don't know what is.

she must have something going for her to be a tenured professor at UC and your statement clearly speaks to your own delusions and ridiculously redundant, obsessive-compulsive, passive-aggressive schizo-affective disorder and absurd paranoia viz 'liberal(s)'.

tell me how you can professionally hold a candle to this: "She states that in her teaching, which is mostly at the graduate level, she concentrates more on posing questions which encourage development of critical thinking than on imparting knowledge." when your postings here invariably deteriote to a spew fest?

umdkook Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    According to the International Center for Prison Studies at King's College in London, there are more people behind bars in the United States than in any other country.
    yes i know that its published in tons of places, but thats what im saying, is that i dont BELIEVE the stats that come out of China to be accurate. hence my reply that i find the original statement of the US having highest incarceration rates and totals as true.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 10:43 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-06-2013, 10:31 PM
  3. USA: World's Largest Free Range Mental Institution
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 07:43 AM
  4. FTC Shuts down largest "spam gang" in the world
    By justtoomuchtime in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2