+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

12dailypro and other autosurf sites? Scams??

Hello everyone,

I read some posts on here where the autosurf sites including the ones that have been the strongest and most popular (studio traffic and 12dailypro) are ponzi scams.

I was referred to 12d by a friend and it does look interesting. He has been paid and from reading the "I was paid section", it seems others have been as well. As I am new to this, please forgive my ignorance and do not take the questions as accusations. Rather, I am trying to understand how this works so I can invest in it. I realise investments carry a risk. To help in managing this risk, the companies provide information about thier operations (financial statements, shareholder meetings and the SEC and anaylsts evaluate the company. That source of information is not available with this type of operation, so I wanted to ask my question here in order to perform my own due dilligence.

If the main source of revenue here is from paid advertisers and 12dailypro makes revenue from each page impression it serves, why not just pay a flat amount for each page view?
    What purpose does the upgrade fee serve to the company? The upgrade amount does not bring 12d any additional revenue - if the business model is advertisr pays per impression. Rather it puts pressure of 12d to find additional sources of revenue to maintain the payout percentage.

So that leads me to believe, the upgrade fee is used to generate cash outside of the main advertising business, or it used to finance the ponzi scam. How can 12d payout a consistent % day upon day, without doing a Ponzi? Well it could try to raise money via forex and other market ventures.

I have read the posts that 12d does not wish to divulge the sources of revenue as it could threaten the business model. Studio Traffic has disclosed its other business ventures and the reserves it currently holds. If 12d is in option, forex and other market related activities it certainly does not want to become burdened by the reporting requirements imposed by the regulatory bodies. However, my main seed of doubt still remains - the source of revenue is the upgrade fee of new members and that puts the strain on the long term viabiliity of the venture.

Again, this venture interests me, but the concern that it is a Ponzi scam surfaced after reading some of the posts here. Unfortunately, it does not help to remove the doubt by more saying "I was paid".

Does anyone involved in the autosurf sites know what the non-refundable upgrade fee is really used for?

Ponzi Nemesis Guest

Re: 12dailypro and other autosurf sites? Scams??

Read this - it explains everything:

http://www.my-online-income-streams....me-scams.shtml

From my understanding it (at least in part) is used in their own investments, and a reserve. Of course the payouts come out of the whole, but that doesn't mean the entire payouts come out of membership upgrades. They wouldn't last a month if that were the case. And this was tested in the first month when their growth was extremely slow.
    Don't forget advertizing fees. Some members pay huge amounts just to purchase thousands of views for their websites. I could almost pinpoint who they are, especially when I see the same websites 2 and 3 times in a row and on a regular basis. People are paying for that advertizing exposure, and that ad money helps pay the higher percent payouts.

Also, no business is under obligation to tell people the specifics of it's income streams. Just because it chooses not to doesn't mean it's a scam. How many people do you know who will actually tell someone else what their weekly paycheck is? How many people will tell you exactly what they have in their savings? Very few! Or they are vague and say stuff like "I have a little money put away," or "I make pretty good money working there." But if you ask them details, even close friends or family, often you'll get "WEll, I'd rather not say" or they sidestep the issue. So I don't understand what the big deal is here.

Ravens i believe in my opinion that the company should reveal this information. JohN horan said that they had "$2 million in reserves " and said "if anyone is willing to invest 10k I'll prove it" .... unfortunately i cant waste 10k on it.... i dont think anyone would in my opinion

Fact - these 2 had been paying ok untill Nov and Dec. Now, ST is dead (almost), while 12DP is struggling with overdue payments.

is 12dp payments overdo?
    i didnt know that?

No 12dp is not overdue on payments. It's egold that is slow to pay. I am making money with 12dp. Here are my free tips.

click here

lol.... Wendy Darlin... your $51,000 comes from illegal sources (autosurfing if you will)

dont fall for "realstuff4" she'll trap you in like a heap of barnicles

12dailypro aint a scam you will only get mixed answers here. go here instead for real answers http://autosurfinfo.com/

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by goofy
    lol.... Wendy Darlin... your $51,000 comes from illegal sources (autosurfing if you will)
    Damn goofy! Your damn funny! I'll truly have to retire! Cito2

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shoddy
    12dailypro aint a scam you will only get mixed answers here. go here instead for real answers http://autosurfinfo.com/
    When are you gonna quit promoting scams derrik?

I suppose it's a scam to sell on ebay, overstock, and to join affiliate programs...all of which I do as well.

Don't take my word for it, go to the forums where hundreds of people are talking about 12dailypro. Do you think they are ALL liars??? Give me a break!!!

http://talkgold.com/forum/
    http://autosurfmonitor.com/
    http://www.autosurfinfo.com/

I just got money in my stormpay account and I suppose that's fake too...WOW!!!

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by realstuff4
    I suppose it's a scam to sell on ebay, overstock, and to join affiliate programs...all of which I do as well.
    Who said that? People are talking about the 12dp ponzi scam, not ebay, overstock or joining affiliate programs.

Don't take my word for it, go to the forums where hundreds of people are talking about 12dailypro. Do you think they are ALL liars??? Give me a break!!!
    Yeah, all forums say they are a ponzi which is a scam and illegal to invest in. A woman in Canada just was sentenced to 9 years in prison for participating in ponzies and promoting them just like many of you do.

No, all of them are not liars, but ponzi scam cheerleaders. They need to keep reputation GREAT around those ponzi scams so unsuspecting newbies join and these cheerleaders have a chance to get their money out of their ponzi. Newbies' deposits are you cheerleaders' withdrawals. If newbies don't invest, you won't get paid as the scam would collapse.

I just got money in my stormpay account and I suppose that's fake too...WOW!!!
    No, it is not fake but it is not legal. It is not different from selling drugs.

You just committed a crime (federal offense) in the US. Ponzies are banned from most civilized countries of this world. That money was not earned, was stolen from suckers that will lose their money when that ponzi runs away with their money, soon.
    Last edited by cito; 12-18-2005 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cito
    Who said that? People are talking about the 12dp ponzi scam, not ebay, overstock or joining affiliate programs.

Yeah, all forums say they are a ponzi which is a scam and illegal to invest in. A woman in Canada just was sentenced to 9 years in prison for participating in ponzies and promoting them just like many of you do.

No, all of them are not liars, but ponzi scam cheerleaders. They need to keep reputation GREAT around those ponzi scams so unsuspecting newbies join and these cheerleaders have a chance to get their money out of their ponzi. Newbies' deposits are you cheerleaders' withdrawals. If newbies don't invest, you won't get paid as the scam would collapse.

No, it is not fake but it is not legal. It is not different from selling drugs.

You just committed a crime (federal offense) in the US. Ponzies are banned from most civilized countries of this world. That money was not earned, was stolen from suckers that will lose their money when that ponzi runs away with their money, soon.
    what is your problem!?you just a loser or somethin!?lets say that a man walks up to you and says here.you give me 5 dollars and i'll give you 10 back!!you gonna put him thru the 3rd degree!?you gonna have him arrested!?i mean your BANK tells you the SAME THING "IN REVERSE" and you GO FOR IT!?you just STUPID OR BRAINDEAD!?please explain!?!?OH RIGHT!! IT"S LEGAL!!so your a pathetic LOSER!!RIGHT!?!please explain to the rest of us!?and then tell us where all the BANKS "EARN" the money THEY LOAN AT INTEREST!?so my point is.......BE YOUR OWN BANK!!and MAKE IT PAY YOU!!what does this require!?!FAITH IN HUMANITY to share the WEALTH and FOR-GIVE the the profit by REINVESTMENT of the CAPITAL for INCREASE!!otherwise known as GREED!!(put to good use)but with one exception!!ELIMINATE THE MIDDLEMEN!!the CONTROLLERS of WHO CAN DEMAND WHO IS TO QUALIFY for this SERVICE!!that promises freedom from the financial burden......or relief from the controlled COST OF LIVING!!!GET IT YET!?!just askin.hehe!!have a nice day!!

Its not a ponzi scam how can it be when its paying people since may ffs your comments cito make you look like a fool for gods sake shutuuuppp already!!!!!Plain and simple fact is ponzi scams dont use stormpay, they arent netiba certified, they arent a registered private company that donates to charity, and they dont have an office with staff and a phone number like 12dailypro does you freakin moronic fool!!!!!.ITS NOT A SCAM for the last time any company can fold even people who think they have secure employment how secure is it really it could go bankrupt tommorow you could get laid off.
    Im coming over with the stolen Karaoke machine.:rain:
    Do you want somebody to love do you need somebody to love.:rasta: