+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Re: IT'S COOL TO BE GAY...or is it?

Thanks for an interesting, and in some post enlightening and perhaps even
    educational material.
    It takes courage on the part of the site owner to allow sensitive matters
    such as this to be presented and debated publicly.
    If it wasn't for the vehemence and rancor between some individuals and
    the obvious unwillingness to debate and post opinions in a mature manner,
    perhaps this would be allowed to continue on.
    But som individuals just cannot help their self, and I do understand to an
    extent why some individuals become defensive, and worse, when personally
    insulted and attacked in such blunt and crude fashions.
    I am really suprised that at least one hasn't been kicked off and the other
    given time out.
    Thanks again. :)

tommywho70x Guest

This individual selects to apologize to [General] SCAM.COM+'Member Index.datCH1' and withdraw entirely from any and all extended personal confrontations about anything but the subject under discussion as per 'Thread Title: ('blank') Author: ('Username: about:blank#NAME?') in 'the_future.net' absolute: "$CENTRAL$"GMT -05:00 UCT1,0011,
    10:02 PM 10/28/2005

10:53 PM 10/28/2005

umdkook Guest

aww im sorry if i offended people...really i am

but i still dont think gay week is neccesary----

and why is the thread being shut down?? was someone threatened or something???

umdkook Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Um...okay. Again, let me reiterate...I do not think that we need the liberal agenda- including but not limited to-'gay week'' imposed on us. That is my point...nothing more. If you think that makes me either gay or a homophobe, you have co-opted a classic liberal technique of painting someone with a 'label' if they do not acquiesce to your aggressively anti-family agenda. Criticize any minority for any reason and you are racist, homophobe, whatever... All you are doing is dramatically demonstrating the insidious imposition of political correctness.

In point of fact, I am neither gay nor homophobe.

hey man no offense, but i think your dead wrong when you say its liberal show use the techniue of painting people with a term deemd not too postively when tehy dont get what they want. in fact i think thats EXACTLY how all you crazy posting people who are republican/conservative/anti-liberal are.

you guys should check out yahoonews discussion forums once in awhile, especially on hot topics such as Israel, gay related articles, and anyhitng Bush does.....the hate that is spewed from "conservatives" ( i call them this becuase they bash liberals so hard) is uncanny.

anyways check out yahoonews discussion forum....is that allowed or did i just wrongly advertise for another website??

Quote Originally Posted by umdkook
    hey man no offense, but i think your dead wrong when you say its liberal show use the techniue of painting people with a term deemd not too postively when tehy dont get what they want. in fact i think thats EXACTLY how all you crazy posting people who are republican/conservative/anti-liberal are.

you guys should check out yahoonews discussion forums once in awhile, especially on hot topics such as Israel, gay related articles, and anyhitng Bush does.....the hate that is spewed from "conservatives" ( i call them this becuase they bash liberals so hard) is uncanny.

anyways check out yahoonews discussion forum....is that allowed or did i just wrongly advertise for another website??
    In this case, I think it would be a lesson well earned if they would check out another site and compare. Maybe they would even find a new home where they would feel more comfortable.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by umdkook
    aww im sorry if i offended people...really i am

but i still dont think gay week is neccesary----

and why is the thread being shut down?? was someone threatened or something???

You haven't offended anyone. I want to shut the thread down because of the tones of the posts I deleted. If Tommy can restrict himself to just replying to the topic and pwrone can contain himself from blaming liberals for people being gay, I'll leave the thread a little longer.

If this turns into a name calling, oh you must have secret gay longings kind of thread again, it will be closed, right away.

Lady Mod

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70x
    This individual selects to apologize to [General] SCAM.COM+'Member Index.datCH1' and withdraw entirely from any and all extended personal confrontations about anything but the subject under discussion as per 'Thread Title: ('blank') Author: ('Username: about:blank#NAME?') in 'the_future.net' absolute: "$CENTRAL$"GMT -05:00 UCT1,0011,

10:53 PM 10/28/2005

You've got my respect... :)

Still a hot topic in 2016. What's changed?

What a great question. Every TV show reality driven or cartoon seems to be soooooo GAY. Its like the conspiracy theorists say it it is from the Gay Mafia. Like theres some major power players trying to hypnotize the masses. I have a 15 year old nephew and I ask him questions like this all the time. He always laughs and says its just another click in highschool. The gays stick together, the jocks, the goths...etc.

It certainly does seem that being gay is cool. If you are born that way fine, don't try and recruit me like a Jehovah Witness would.....not happening
    Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Similar Threads

1. Ted is Cool
    By CarlinAnnArbor in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2016, 10:08 AM
  2. Cool Fact Check - Very Cool
    By Yawn... in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 03:03 PM
  3. Cool web site
    By gools68 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 07:01 PM
  4. Surveys Are Cool!
    By magicman22 in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 08:59 AM
  5. cool EV site.
    By Lord_jag in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 07:40 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, 1st amendment, 811, 99%, ???, abyss, acceptance, accepted, access, accused, act, active, actually, added, administration, admit, ads, adult, advance, advocate, aff, age, agency, agendas, agree, agreement, ain, aint, all, alleged, alliance, allowed, allowing, also, amendment, american, amp, and, animals, annual, another, answer, anti, anus, any, anything, aol, apologize, appeared, appropriate, approve, approved, are, aren, arrow, art, article, ashamed, ass, assault, associated press, asy, ation, attacked, attacking, attacks, attempts, attending, attention, attitude, audience, audio, aus, austin, author, avoid, avoiding, award, aware, away, azi, back, bad, bal, balance, ball, ban, bang, banning, based, bat, battery, beach, bean, beat, beating, become, becomes, bee, behalf, bel, belt, best, bet, better, biblical, biggest, bigots, bills, bin, birthday, bit, blaming, blatant, block, blown, blu, blue, boards, body, book, bow, boy, brain, break, breaking, bright, bring, bringing, broad, broadcast, buddy, building, bunch, busy, buy, bye, calendar, called, calling, calls, cannot, cant, care, carry, cars, cartoon, case, catch, catholic, causing, celebration, censor, central, cer, chance, chase, chi, chicago, chickens, choice, choose, chris, christia, christian, christians, christmas, church, circles, citizens, civil, claim, class, classes, classic, cli, click, clo, close, closed, club, clubs, co-op, coach, code, college, colors, com, comes, coming, comme, comments, commerce, commit, common, community, complain, complete, completely, complicated, compliments, compu, computer, con, concept, concerned, concerns, condi, confirmed, cons, conservative, conservatives, constantly, constitutional, continue, control, conversation, coo, core, corp, corporation, correct, cost, couldn, counter, country, county, courts, cover, crap, crazy, crime, cross, crowd, cruel, cry, culture, cure, cut, daily, dam, damage, damn, dan, dance, dar, daughter, day, days, dchristie, dea, dead, deaf, dealing, death, debating, decided, decision, ded, defend, definition, del, delete, deleted, delta, demons, den, denial, der, des, deserve, deserving, designs, dia, diamond, did, didn, difference, differences, different, differently, difficult, ding, direct, direction, disabled, disease, disgraceful, dish, disowned, display, disputed, disrespect, disrupt, district, disturbing, divide, doc, docume, documents, doesn, dolphins, don, dont, door, double, doubt, dow, down, drama, driving, drug, duc, dude, dumb, dump, e -, ear, earlier, earned, earnings, earth, easily, ede, edge, eed, effect, effective, electio, elements, eliminate, eme, emi, emperor, empty, end, ended, endless, enemy, engineering, enjoy, entire, essential, eternal, eternity, ethical, european, eva, event, events, ever, exists, explain, explained, expose, exposing, express, extended, extra, extreme, extremely, eyes, fac, face, failed, fair, faith, fall, fashion, fashionable, fashions, father, fault, faux, fears, federal, fee, feel, feeling, felt, female, festival, few, field, figure, file, finding, finished, first, five, fla, flag, flat, focus, folks, fool, for, forces, forget, forgot, forma, formal, fox, fra, france, french, friday, front, fully, fund, furniture, fury, future, games, gay, gdi, gender, gene, general, get real, getting, girl, girls, give, giving, gla, gonna, good, goose, got, gotta, gown, gra, grace, great, greatest, greed, ground, group, groups, grow, guarantee, guard, gui, guitar, guy, guys, had, han, hand, handle, hands, happen, happening, happy, harassment, hard, harmony, hasn, head, heading, heads, heard, heels, held, hell, help, heritage, hero, hey, hide, high, higher, highly, him, his, hog, holding, holds, hole, holiday, holidays, homecoming, homes, homosexual, honor, hood, hopeless, horse, hose, hot, hours, house, how, html, huge, huh, huma, human, humans, hurricane, hurt, hypocrite, hypocritical, ial, ian, ici, idiot, idiots, ignorance, ignorant, ill, illness, imagine, ime, immune, important, ina, inc, inc., incident, include, increase, index, individual, individuals, indoctrination, influence, ing, insanity, instruction, insult, int, inter, interest, interested, internet, internet dating, interview, involved, involving, ion, iron, isn, issue, issues, ist, its, jack, jacks, jealous, john, johnson, joke, jour, journalist, joy, judge, just, keep, keeps, keys, kicked, kids, kind, kinder, kit, knew, knock, know, known, labs, lady, large, last, laugh, laughing, laughs, lead, leads, leaving, led, less, lesson, let, lets, level, liberal, liberals, light, like, liked, limited, line, lis, listen, live, lived, lives, living, local, logic, lol, long, longer, longi, loose, lord, los, lot, loud, lover, loves, luce, main, make, makes, making, male, mama, man., many, mar, mari, marine, marriage, marti, martin, maryland, match, matching, mates, matter, matthew, mayflower, mea, meaningless, meditate, meeting, member, members, men, mental, mental illness, mentally, mention, merge, mess, mid, million, mind, minorities, mirror, misunderstood, mixed, moderator, moment, monday, money, more, morning, moro, mother, motives, move, movie, mrs, mutual, nailed, named, nation, national, nature, nazis, ned, need, needed, needs, neo, ner, net, networks, never, new, newspaper, nigh, night, nobody, nope, norm, normal, nose, now, nutcase, october, off, offering, office, officials, older, ome, once, ones, only, open, opposite, order, ordered, org, organization, organizations, original, orleans, our, outle, outlets, outrageous, over, own, owner, owns, p.c., packing, pages, pair, paper, parade, part, partners, party, pas, passed, paste, pastor, patents, pathetic, paul, paying, pays, peace, peaceful, pen, people, perfect, person, personal, personally, pet, peter, peters, phenomenon, php, physical, picked, picture, pictures, piece, ping, piss, place, plain, plane, play, played, player, players, playing, plenty, point, politically, por, pos, position, positive, possible, post, posted, posting, posts, power, pra, presence, presiden, pretty, pride, prima, principles, private, profi, profit, profits, promotes, promotion, property, prostitution, protect, protected, prove, proven, public, published, pull, putting, pwrone, quality, quarter, question, questions, quick, quil, quilt, quit, quote, race, rage, raider, raiders, raise, raised, ram, rape, raped, rapists, rated, ratings, rats, ray, rea, reaction, read, real, reality, reason, reasonable, recruiting, recruitment, red, registered, registers, release, released, religious, remember, removed, renewed, reported, represent, respect, respond, response, responses, rest, results, ric, rice, ridiculous, riding, rio, riots, roo, rope, route, run, sad, safe, safety, saving, say yes, scams, scared, scenario, school, scientific, script, scumbag, search, seem, sen, send, sending, sense, sensitive, ser, service, services, set, sets, settlement, sex, sexual, sexually, sheep, sheer, ship, sho, shocking, short, shot, shouldn, shove, showed, shut, shut up, side, sign, significant, silicon, simple, simply, site, size, slam, small, soft, sole, some, son, soooooo, sorry, sort, sounds, source, spe, speak, special, specifically, spend, spotlight, staff, stage, staged, stan, standard, star, start, started, starts, state, stated, statement, station, status, stay, steal, sti, stimulate, stock, stop, stopped, stories, story, stra, stream, student, students, stupid, submit, subs, such, suckers, sue, sui, suicide, suit, suite, suits, sul, sum, summer, sure, swi, system, systems, take, takes, taking, tal, talk, talking, tall, tampa, targets, tas, taste, taxes, teach, ted, terrible, test, tex, texas, text, than, thanksgiving, that, the, themselves, these, they, thing, things, thinks, this, those, thought, thread, threads, threatened, threats, through, throw, thugs, thursday, ties, til, time, times, title, tme, today, told, tolerance, tom, tongue, tonight, top, totally, town, transsexual, treat, treated, tri, trolling, trouble, troubles, tse, tune, turkey, turned, tweet, types, tyranny, ugly, undecided, une, unfit, unique, universe, unlimited, ups, ure, url, usa, used, user, using, vehicle, version, veterans, vice, victim, view, viole, violence, voted, voting, wait, wan, want, wanted, wat, wave, way, ways, weak, wear, wearing, week, weeks, well, were, when, whites, wide, wikipedia, will, wire, wired, wis, wise, wit, with, withdraw, woma, wome, won, woods, work, worked, working, works, worry, worse, worth, worthy, wow, wrong, yahoo, year, years, york, you, young, younger, your

View Tag Cloud