+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bird Flu: Yet Another Bush Crime Gang Scam?

Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    Well, since I posted before you, I obviously ;) was not able to read your response to tommy --- whose the dipsh!t now?
    Ya, that was uncalled for on my part, I apologize. I'll use better timing next time.

I just thought that a "mod" on this fine network would never place themselves in the potential position of impropriety. Consider a couple 'o bux that you speak of in the same place of those political figures that you daily "flame" i.e. delay/gwb et.al. If they explained it off as only a couple of bucks to Halliburton, you would be flying all over these boards on a broomstick screaming "foul". :cool:
    Food for thought, I bet you'll starve tonight.

Raider, I don't put myself in a position of impropriety. If I could just allow people to sign up that want the product without a referral ID, I would. But they can't, so I offered one. Now, it made sense to me to save people $30 on a good product by allowing them to become members if they want to, rather than expecting them to pay $60 retail.

When Halliburton decides to slash their prices in 1/2 be sure to let me know. I'll shout it from EVERY forum.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

P.S. By the way, last year I made 165K, this year it will be just shy of 200K. I doubt I will starve tonight AND I'm not fretting over a couple of bucks.

Last edited by sojustask; 10-23-2005 at 05:01 PM.

Well, since I posted before you, I obviously was not able to read your response to tommy --- whose the dipsh!t now?

I just thought that a "mod" on this fine network would never place themselves in the potential position of impropriety. Consider a couple 'o bux that you speak of in the same place of those political figures that you daily "flame" i.e. delay/gwb et.al. If they explained it off as only a couple of bucks to Halliburton, you would be flying all over these boards on a broomstick screaming "foul". :cool:
    Food for thought, I bet you'll starve tonight.

Classic...good one.

tommywho70x Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Ya, that was uncalled for on my part, I apologize. I'll use better timing next time.

Raider, I don't put myself in a position of impropriety. If I could just allow people to sign up that want the product without a referral ID, I would. But they can't, so I offered one. Now, it made sense to me to save people $30 on a good product by allowing them to become members if they want to, rather than expecting them to pay $60 retail.

When Halliburton decides to slash their prices in 1/2 be sure to let me know. I'll shout it from EVERY forum.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

P.S. By the way, last year I made 165K, this year it will be just shy of 200K. I doubt I will starve tonight AND I'm not fretting over a couple of bucks.

not too shabby.

looking for any solid technology properties to speculate on?

i know where 50K has the potential to become 150 inside 12 months.:))

Please for the life of me, tell me when you'll be selling your avian flu antidote on ebay. :cool:
    More people will probably die from the VACCINE than from the actual flu....

No doubt Bush's latest "scare tactic" will work, so you run on to your doctor and get your shot when you can. Your President will have ONCE AGAIN "protected you" and Glaxo will surely appreciate your contribution.

I'll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70x
    not too shabby.

looking for any solid technology properties to speculate on?

i know where 50K has the potential to become 150 inside 12 months.:))
    hey tommy... private message this to me, please? One of my hubby's golf buddies is always looking for this kind of info... thanks

People who take flu shots are more suseptable to Alheizmers disease. In fact, just having 5 flu shots increases your chance of getting Alheizmers by 50%.

Having a healthy immune system, staying detoxified with plenty of sleep and exercise will do more to prevent the flu than allowing the government to shoot you up with the crap they stick in those shots.

It's important to get flu shots. If I hadn't gotten one last year, I'm sure I would have gotten sick. You can pick it up from touching anything. It is quite a robust virus and will .........
    Hmmm. what was I talking about? Never mind.
    Last edited by dchristie; 10-23-2005 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    It's important to get flu shots. If I hadn't gotten one last year, I'm sure I would have gotten sick. You can pick it up from touching anything. It is quite a robust virus and will .........
    Good one. This is one that made me laugh, not the fake-out laughs that I often assign to your posts. Good job. :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Yeah...this is funny...I find myself covered in a fine sheen of mirth and...somethin'

Avian influenza is a serious veterinary problem, and the concern is on Asia where millions of birds are affected. There has been worldwide alarm over the spread of an avian influenza virus to Europe from Asia and reports indicate that there are still no signs of an influenza pandemic in humans. In fact, last week, Turkey and Romania reported finding A (H5N1) influenza virus in birds. This is the first time that the strain has been detected in Europe.If Anyone want to collect more information about bird flu, then see
    http://www.drugdelivery.ca/bird-flu.aspx
    This contains a lot of information on Bird Flu.

People who take flu shots are more suseptable to Alheizmers disease. In fact, just having 5 flu shots increases your chance of getting Alheizmers by 50%.

Having a healthy immune system, staying detoxified with plenty of sleep and exercise will do more to prevent the flu than allowing the government to shoot you up with the crap they stick in those shots.

I have not taken a flu shot since the swine flu shots in the 70's, I spent three days with chills, fever, nausea, etc. No more shots for me. I would wholeheartedly agree with your approach to prevention.

Not even the aluminum or thimerosal (ethyl mercury) is enough for these wackos ! Nope, they need to add human aborted fetal tissue to some of them as well, just for good luck. The shots are a concoction of absolute sewage, and it goes to show how easily people fall for things, taking the words of others as gold. Get a physicians desk reference and see for yourself. It's only $60 or so. Then you have proof of the nasty ingredients.