+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

tommywho70x Guest

Re: Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind

Thanx for recognizing what happened Lenny.

i have no idea why dchristie didn't respond to lexx in the thread where lexx's post was and then he attacked me for pitching a b*tch about it.

this discussion is starting to come unraveled anyway by phrick and phrack and their mk-ultra conservative kill 'em all and let God sort it out mentality.
    SSDD (Same sh*t, different day)

Much as I dislike quoting Bobbie Z, "When will they ever learn?"

Lenny Loosejocks Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70x

Much as I dislike quoting Bobbie Z, "When will they ever learn?"
    (Do you mean Pete Seeger?)
    When all of the soldiers have gone to graveyards?

:mad:

Last edited by Lenny Loosejocks; 10-27-2005 at 01:10 PM.

3. 10-27-2005, 01:36 PM

Reason
    wrong thread

tommywho70x Guest

Unlike other members of this forum, when I am in error about something, I am not too proud to admit it and make an apology for what was an oversight caused by trying to do too many things at the same time (my full attention is rarely on this forum while connected - i'm sitting in the CONTROL ROOM OF A SECUR32.DLL WEB SITESERVER AT THE MMC KB101).

My gratitude to one of Scam's most level-headed and clear-minded nutbags for pointing the error out for me.

When dchristie's response to lexx appeared and i went back a reread the thread, i did not see that lexx's had made the post dchristie was responding to in this thread and mistakenly concluded that somehow an argument from another thread had landed here.

My complaint should verify that for you if you re-read post#23 you will see that was what I stated and that at no time was I passing judgement on or attempting to censor dchristie's posting, irrelevant, off-topic and redundant though it is -- I was merely mistaken about where the conversation had started. That is all and for that I apologize.

I will thank dchristie to refrain from slinging his profanely obnoxious
    and falsely defamatory monkey turds at me and my family in the future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cindy Sheehan got busted again with 25 others laying on the sidewalk in front of White House "Die-In" ; charged with "Civil Disobedience". I don't care what any of you right-wing reactionary wing nuts think; THOMAS JEFFERSON WOULD BE PROUD OF HER!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, waddya know, Lenny? I never that wasn't that Zimmerman punk's song.
    Thanks, man.

How about this one: Go ahead and hate your neighbors..."One Tin Soldier"

Lenny Loosejocks Guest

Unlike other members of this forum, when I am in error about something, I am not too proud to admit it and make an apology for what was an oversight caused by trying to do too many things at the same time (my full attention is rarely on this forum while connected - i'm sitting in the CONTROL ROOM OF A SECUR32.DLL WEB SITESERVER AT THE MMC KB101).

My gratitude to one of Scam's most level-headed and clear-minded nutbags for pointing the error out for me.

When dchristie's response to lexx appeared and i went back a reread the thread, i did not see that lexx's had made the post dchristie was responding to in this thread and mistakenly concluded that somehow an argument from another thread had landed here.

My complaint should verify that for you if you re-read post#23 you will see that was what I stated and that at no time was I passing judgement on or attempting to censor dchristie's posting, irrelevant, off-topic and redundant though it is -- I was merely mistaken about where the conversation had started. That is all and for that I apologize.

I will thank dchristie to refrain from slinging his profanely obnoxious
    and falsely defamatory monkey turds at me and my family in the future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cindy Sheehan got busted again with 25 others laying on the sidewalk in front of White House "Die-In" ; charged with "Civil Disobedience". I don't care what any of you right-wing reactionary wing nuts think; THOMAS JEFFERSON WOULD BE PROUD OF HER!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, waddya know, Lenny? I never that wasn't that Zimmerman punk's song.
    Thanks, man.

How about this one: Go ahead and hate your neighbors..."One Tin Soldier"
    Now you're starting to spin me out!
    By now you have gathered that I am a child of the revolution!
    I burned my draft card at a rally in Melbourne in 1970. (and got arrested, it was mandatory to get arrested) Thankfully, for me, it would have been unlikely for me to have been sent, but I made my stand and I've NEVER regretted it!

:D

Lenny Loosejocks Guest

Rolf Harris wrote a song about friendship. It's about war, too and I find it very poingnant!

Two little boys had two little toys
    Each had a wooden horse
    Gaily they played each summer's day
    Warriors both of course
    One little chap then had a mishap
    Broke off his horse's head
    Wept for his toy then cried with joy
    As his young playmate said

Did you think I would leave you crying
    When there's room on my horse for two
    Climb up here Jack and don't be crying
    I can go just as fast with two
    When we grow up we'll both be soldiers
    And our horses will not be toys
    And I wonder if we'll remember
    When we were two little boys

Long years had passed, war came so fast
    Bravely they marched away
    Cannon roared loud, and in the mad crowd
    Wounded and dying lay
    Up goes a shout, a horse dashes out
    Out from the ranks so blue
    Gallops away to where Joe lay
    Then came a voice he knew

Did you think I would leave you dying
    When there's room on my horse for two
    Climb up here Joe, we'll soon be flying
    I can go just as fast with two
    Did you say Joe I'm all a-tremble
    Perhaps it's the battle's noise
    But I think it's that I remember

Do you think I would leave you dying
    There's room on my horse for two
    Climb up here Joe, we'll soon by flying
    Back to the ranks so blue
    Can you feel Joe I'm all a tremble
    Perhaps it's the battle's noise
    But I think it's that I remember

tommywho70x Guest

My two running mates and our girlfriends went to our favorite Greek restaurant in January, 1973 and put our cards in the middle of the table, doused them in Ouzo and Opaa! Draft Card Flambe'.

I had actually wanted a non-combatant research aquanaut/astronaut career with the USN and enlisted in March of that year and signed as a "Nuclear Medical Technician", took the physical on a Friday and was supposed to report Monday morning to take the bus to Great Lakes for Boot Camp but that weekend Trickie Dickie announced the end of the draft and I thought better of my chances of success through 5 years as a grunt squid and tore up the papers.

In 1978, after I had my B.S. - Marine Biology, I tried again since I would go straight to OCS after Boot, but by then, for various and sundry reasons, all the billets I was looking for were filled with M.S. and PHD holders and there was no way I was going in as an SWO or NFO as a Conscientious Objector; I'm no Alvin York and wasn't going to serve in a combat billet.

By the time I was old enough, going to jail and running off to Canada was pretty much done with and excuse me, but you want to know who the GREATEST MUSLIM IS?

MUHAMMED ALI! for standing on the TRUE principles of his faith and doing his time.

Lenny Loosejocks Guest

My two running mates and our girlfriends went to our favorite Greek restaurant in January, 1973 and put our cards in the middle of the table, doused them in Ouzo and Opaa! Draft Card Flambe'.

I had actually wanted a non-combatant research aquanaut/astronaut career with the USN and enlisted in March of that year and signed as a "Nuclear Medical Technician", took the physical on a Friday and was supposed to report Monday morning to take the bus to Great Lakes for Boot Camp but that weekend Trickie Dickie announced the end of the draft and I thought better of my chances of success through 5 years as a grunt squid and tore up the papers.

In 1978, after I had my B.S. - Marine Biology, I tried again since I would go straight to OCS after Boot, but by then, for various and sundry reasons, all the billets I was looking for were filled with M.S. and PHD holders and there was no way I was going in as an SWO or NFO as a Conscientious Objector; I'm no Alvin York and wasn't going to serve in a combat billet.

By the time I was old enough, going to jail and running off to Canada was pretty much done with and excuse me, but you want to know who the GREATEST MUSLIM IS?

MUHAMMED ALI! for standing on the TRUE principles of his faith and doing his time.
    As did many others who truly believed that war was not the answer!

My number came up in 1972 and I was ordered to report to Puckapunyal on December 6th. In November, the Labour Party (Left), Led by Gough Whitlam (Later to be the only P.M. in our short history to be sacked) was elected and on the same day abolished Conscription. If Labour had not been elected, I was about to register as a conscientous objector or escape to Papua New Guinea.

tommywho70x Guest

11-03-2005

Dear God, please grant my wish for a world where war is a bad memory and all the world's people, animals, plants and minerals are able to live in harmonic balance with each other in accordance with your divine plan.

Thank you.

Your faithful child,

Tommy Wasserberg, son of Joan and Gene Wasserberg, Grandson of Florence and Allen Wasserberg and Belle and Erwin Kaufman and so forth to the offspring of your faithful servants, Moshe Rebbenu and Aaron Ha-Kodesh.

Barchu es adonai hamevorach!

Baruch adonai hamevorach l'olam va'ed

Shema Yisroayl Adonai elohaynu, Adonai echad!

Baruch Shem k'vod malchuso l'olam va'ed.

Oseh shalom bimromav. Hu ya-ah-seh shalom aleynu v'al kol yisroayl, v'al kol ha'goyim, v'imru: Amen!

Aho! Mitakouye Oyasin!