+ Reply to Thread

tommywho70x Guest

Just a silly observation about Jeb Bush

Has anybody else noticed how much more intelligent Jeb Bush seems than his brother?

Or how he poo-poos the idea of federal emergency management control of disaster situations?

Some of the statements I've seen him make about how Florida mobilizes their response to hurricanes and why FEMA and the military should back off have sounded very wise.

He doesn't mumble or fumble big words, gaff on complex concepts and looks straight at the camera, too!

If he weren't the product of such a tainted bloodline, I would probably vote for him if given the opportunity.

DeeDee1965 is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

Re: Just a silly observation about Jeb Bush

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70x
    Has anybody else noticed how much more intelligent Jeb Bush seems than his brother?
    Or how he poo-poos the idea of federal emergency management control of disaster situations?
    Some of the statements I've seen him make about how Florida mobilizes their response to hurricanes and why FEMA and the military should back off have sounded very wise.
    He doesn't mumble or fumble big words, gaff on complex concepts and looks straight at the camera, too!

If he weren't the product of such a tainted bloodline, I would probably vote for him if given the opportunity.

Hi,

You will.

DeeDee1965

tommywho70x Guest

And I'll be on the front lines of the LICK BUSH CAMPAIGN 20xx if it happens.

The Bush Dynasty needs to end with dubya, dubya, dubya, georgewbush.net BIG ZERO

[QUOTE]
    I'm not sure if that's much of a compliment there, tommy!..LOL - it doesn't take much to "seem" smarter than Goergie boy... :rolleyes:

With all due respect to Gov. Bush, he has certainly dealt with his fair share of disasters... :eek: And I guess one can freely say whatever one wants about emergency control when one's brother IS the President - I think it's a given that help will be there - immediately - if he wants it!!

If that's the way he feels about it, GREAT!! There's certainly plenty for these people to doing elsewhere anyway.

Again... he's had plenty of practice; and not nearly as many people to write out for him what he's supposed to say....

Yeah.. it sucks for him that his relatives have ruined the family's political name. But... if it wasn't for "who he is", what's to say he would have the job he has now??...
    Last edited by Connecticut Victim; 10-22-2005 at 09:00 PM.

The Bush Dynasty needs to end with dubya, dubya, dubya, georgewbush.net BIG ZERO
    .....AMEN.....

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

He may seem more intelligent but Poppy Bush still pulls the strings. And as long as Poppy is alive and kicking, any direct/indirect family bloodline isn't worth voting for.

Lady Mod

tommywho70x Guest

With Poppy dead or alive, the Bush family has been one of those 'gold' gears in the machinery of mayhem on our world for hundreds of years and they and their 'trading partners' will continue to do what they do best until the planet itself does something about their presence.