+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Auto Hits Machine

This type software is designed to cheat the manual traffic exchanges, and is prohibited at reputable exchanges. The better exchanges that are considered "pro" exchanges have many security features built in to detect cheat software. That is why it doesn't work on many of the exchanges.

Using cheat software is a good way to lose your account, all your referrals and credits at those exchanges. When I operated my traffic exchange, I had dozens of built-in security features and could easily detect cheaters. Many of the traffic exchange owners alert other owners of cheaters, so...get caught using cheat software in one exchange and you could end up losing a lot of accounts.

If you want to generate traffic using traffic exchanges, join the better ones and plan to spend some time each day clicking. :)

Quote Originally Posted by brendakc
    This type software is designed to cheat the manual traffic exchanges, and is prohibited at reputable exchanges. The better exchanges that are considered "pro" exchanges have many security features built in to detect cheat software. That is why it doesn't work on many of the exchanges.

Using cheat software is a good way to lose your account, all your referrals and credits at those exchanges. When I operated my traffic exchange, I had dozens of built-in security features and could easily detect cheaters. Many of the traffic exchange owners alert other owners of cheaters, so...get caught using cheat software in one exchange and you could end up losing a lot of accounts.

If you want to generate traffic using traffic exchanges, join the better ones and plan to spend some time each day clicking. :)
    That all sounds good brendakc, but how do you tell the good ones from the bad? I am not using that Auto Hits Machine anymore, so I am doing a lot of clicking by hand, but it has not resulted in any sales! I am also getting some adware and spyware, good thing I have protection for that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jrching
    That all sounds good brendakc, but how do you tell the good ones from the bad? I am not using that Auto Hits Machine anymore, so I am doing a lot of clicking by hand, but it has not resulted in any sales! I am also getting some adware and spyware, good thing I have protection for that sort of thing.
    After you use traffic exchanges for a while, you will begin to learn who operates the best exchanges. The better ones are geared toward serious business builders who are always looking for good opportunities, business and promotion tools, so your chances are greater that people will take a look at what you have to offer.

I'm a little rushed for time right now, but I'll try to pm you a list of good ones later...tonight if I have time. If not, probably by tomorrow night. :)

Thank you all for saving me $29.00. I appreciate it. I do have a few traffic suggestions--I have been building my own web based business for over two years now. I do recommend a couple of search engine submission sites that have substantially increased my traffic over time. The first is buildtraffic.com and the second engineseeker.com. I am pretty sure they are both owned by the same company (I haven't gotten around to double-checking yet) but buildtraffic.com uses older tried and true methods in addition to search engine submission, e.g., posting to FFA sites. If nothing else, it creates hundreds of links to your website which will increase the likelihood of a major search engine picking you up also. Engineseeker does much of the same but is more user friendly and seems to rely less on FFA posts. I use the first one to increase my linkage and the second to increase my search engine optimization and because I like its statistical tracking.

The other method I use is to carefully employ SOME traffic exchanges. Now, let me just say this first about traffic exchanges: If your product is not MLM, traffic exchange, or some type of website promotion idea, you might want to stay away from this method because you will essentially be spending alot of time clicking on other people's links to get hits on your own site from people who are seeking clicks to their site and so on! So, if your selling, say, vitamins and your website/company does not profit from building a downline, this is probably not your ideal market. But if you are promoting something where referals are necessary to build a residual income, then you CAN be successful in using this type of exchange, BECAUSE many of the people also using these exchanges become dissatisfied with the programs/companies they are promoting and they jump ship until they find something else that works for them--these people might end up in your downline! The key is to make sure you are promoting something that they will want to stick to, i.e., something that can make them succesful too. So, that being said, I recommend traffic swarm as one possible link exchange. Please sign up under my link and I will be more than willing to send you any info I gather about what works and what does not. I have several things going right now, many of which are making me a little bit of money here and there, but because I have multiple endeavors, it all adds up to a nice little sum! Here is the link: TRAFFICSWARMTRAFFICSWARM

I also use another program which is helping me to build a pretty good mailing list and increase my webtraffic in the process. Check out both of these links if you are interested. 10,000 Hits per day! Click Here!
    Alternative Link: 10K Hits Click Here Also!

General rule of thumb when evaluting services like this. If they were going to produce quality traffic to your site why would it be only $29.95 a month. It goes along with the old syaing "you don't get something for nothing".

Services like Search Engine Optimization (Building your natural rankings on Google and Yahoo) from reputable firms run about $4,000.

Link Building can run anwhere between $400 to $1,000

Pay Per Click Advertising can cost you hundreds if not thousands of dollars every month.

So what could you really get for $29.95 a month?

Just to add on from my last post. There are alot of things you can do yourself that cost little or no money to increase the quality and quantity of traffic to your site but they all take time and work.
    Some being:
    Relevant and Quality content on your site
    Article Syndication (100's of free article distribustion portals)
    Free Directory Submissions
    Blogging (Done daily with good content can be a very powerful tool and done completely at no cost)

etc....

Please be careful if you are thinking about purchasing the Auto Hits Machine. My suggestion is for you to save your $29 for something of more real value.

I bought it over a month ago, installed it on my computer, and the computer locked up when I tried to use it. I had to reboot to unlock it. I uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 additional times with the same problem.

Since the company offered a money back guarantee, I requested a refund. However, the company would not respond to me, I filed a PayPal complaint and immediately received a response.

The owner told me the software works and I should uninstall and reinstall, which I had already done. The last response to me was that the software works and therefore a refund is not warranted.

Based on everything I have read on this site, the product causes more problems than it is worth and I would stay away from it.

Even the title "Auto Hits Machine" has got scam written all over it,I got a laugh outta checking out all the websites from the 'so-called' testimonials from the AHM webpage. All the websites were either 'parked domains' or 'this domain is for sale'.

And the other funny part is that the AHM webpage uses legit external payment processors,so anyone in their right mind would definaetly request a refund.

But the webpage copy for AHM on how2berich.com/auto_hits_machine/traffic/ is actually quite good,so whoever wrote the webpage copy for AHM really knows their stuff'.
    :ylsuper: Free Viral ebook that pays 100% commission (Huh?)
    (written by very reputable guru 'Harvey Seagal',look him up on the search engines)
    For people taking their first tender steps in internet marketing,harvey will explain to you the best techniques in marketing that WORK.

Can't believe they're still pushing this one round, got a spam email today from Joana Parks telling me how great this rubbish is.

testing 12345