+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Auto Hits Machine

Does anyone know anything about "Auto Hits Machine"? It is a downloadable program that "supposedly" drives hits to your website. It is only $29.00, but I'm curious if anyone knows anything about it.

tommywho70x Guest

Re: Auto Hits Machine

Quote Originally Posted by favrit
    Does anyone know anything about "Auto Hits Machine"? It is a downloadable program that "supposedly" drives hits to your website. It is only $29.00, but I'm curious if anyone knows anything about it.
    No, but I do know that the general 'class' of application software that it belongs to is not very worthwhile.

I've never seen one that had features that weren't built into the Microsoft Windows NT E-Business Platform, Apple's comparable 'package' or available somewhere as freeware.

You're better off spending your money on advertising.

Devote more time to generating marketing agreements with the search engine companies and prowling message board exchange services like this one for places you can download a presentation that links to your home site.

Quote Originally Posted by favrit
    It sucks! I have it, it's basically an auto-surfer which surfs sites that give you credits in return. The credits are then sent to a web-site rotator where you have your site/sites listed. So many credits equal how many times your site/sites are rotated through the surfer sites. It really makes no sense, because so many people have auto-surfers so they don't have to do the surfing themselves and therefor never even look at the sites being advertised. So no real people (or very few) ever even see your sites! Stupid.. huh? Oh, I also picked up tons of spy-ware and ad-ware, because of the auto-hits machine hitting so many different [infested] sites.

You can also become a reseller of the product, but I can't seem to sell garbage like that. Instead, spend your money on leads, mass e-mail or any different ways to market your site/s.

Sorry if that sounded like it made no sense, I'm very tired- ready for a nap.. lol

The program is not what is advertised to be. They absolutely WILL NOT refund your money. Even if you request the refund two days after you download the program. As for "Spyware"...... you will spend far more than the cost of this program to get a spyware program good enough to remove everything that Auto Hits Machine and its various components install.
    Then there is the issue of Google and other search machines. If you want to guarantee a reduced ranking in Google and/or possible de-listing - then turn the program on and let it run. Preferably for about a week or two non-stop - that should be long enough to kill your rankings.
    :mad:

I signed up for Auto Hits Machine a week ago, and let me tell you I am highly upset. First off they tell you that "it is easy to set up". Baloney! I have been working at it for a week now and I only have a couple of Traffic Engines approved. One is no longer in business and the other just turned me down because they do not accept" Rotators", which is the main core of Auto Hits. So then as I worked at getting this all put together, I kept looking for an explanation as to how all this worked, nowhere did I ever find out the answer. So I then proceeded to email these people and ask some questions ( that were not in the FAQ's) , but guess what? They already took down the email address that they put in their website. So I can't ask questions and of course I wont be able to get my money back!! So, add all that up, plus the information that 2004g35 gave us that nobody will see your site anyway, I would say that this Auto Hits is just that! It might give you HITS, but no customers, Plus it will give you Spyware and Adware - if that is what you want.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Looks like another SCAM OPERATION and that's what this site is for: to
    get the news out about these b******s.
    Sorry you got burned...
    Maybe, with some intense work you can come up with a worthwhile
    scheme that is legal and honest and will do the job. Then you can make
    some money.
    The best way to come out on top after getting burned like this is to
    learn and profit from it.
    Thanks! :)

Om Shanti (may the force be with you)

Since my last input, I have made some more discoveries about this Auto Hits Machine. I went to all 22 of the Traffic Machines that they list to see if I can get into their program. Here is what I found: 2 of them are out of business, 16 will not allow Rotaters and the remaining 4 do not tell me on their Terms if they will or not. One of them went so far as to state that if I am caught using a Rotator, I might be procecuted. So it all boils down to this: you cannot use a rotator at most of these sites, but a rotator is the very core of the Auto Hits Machine. But they state that you can list your sites in their programs, without using the rotator, but then why do you need the Auto Hits Machine? I don't expect to get my money back, but I sure am going to back out of this program before I get into trouble.!! :mad:

"the 4 remaining ones will or will not"? Duh... read NOT!
    I think you've already figured this out, huh? :confused:

p.s. I've seen "hit" registers at sites. Have you considered this?
    Also, I think the idea of getting on search engines is a really good
    idea.
    I've heard the key to this is to sensibly, reasonable use your product
    or site theme key word/s reasonably repetitiously.
    I've heard search engines "prowl" the I.N. looking at sites and storing
    keynames, words, etc.?
    Hey, yeah... don't get mad; waste of mental enrgy. Get even! :cool:

Yes Coontie - I agree - best not to blow my top! As for search engines "prowling" the network - yes, I have found that Google for one, has discovered my own Personal Website, and have directed people to it. However, I am not selling anything at that site, it is just a personal thing. Too bad Google cannot seem to promote my websites that ARE selling items. I have tried some of these sites that will give me 5000 hits for free, and I did see the hits come in, but out of 5000 hits I made a whole 75 cents! But of course that 5000 hits was just a one time introductory offer. Guess it all comes down to "You gets what you pay for"!!

Quote Originally Posted by jrching
    Yes Coontie - I agree - best not to blow my top! As for search engines "prowling" the network - yes, I have found that Google for one, has discovered my own Personal Website, and have directed people to it. However, I am not selling anything at that site, it is just a personal thing. Too bad Google cannot seem to promote my websites that ARE selling items. I have tried some of these sites that will give me 5000 hits for free, and I did see the hits come in, but out of 5000 hits I made a whole 75 cents! But of course that 5000 hits was just a one time introductory offer. Guess it all comes down to "You gets what you pay for"!!
    Yeah, but the problem is that most of those 5000 hits are from pay-to-click and/or a site rotator- meaning no one ever really sees your site. You freakin' getting hits from a computer!

"you get what you pay for"...: yep, STILL some of the most basic wisdom to
    take to the bank. One has to "crack some eggs to make mayonaisse", other-
    wise, no mayo. There are no free lunches and one gets little out of what
    they invest little into. That's true of earning, getting, realizing anything
    worthwhile in this life. Not only money, but meaningful relationships and
    goodness and quality of life.
    Scammers invariably shortly wind up in their life destitute and broken-down-
    they are to start with. Just takes time to catch up. Their schemes, weird
    conniving games will wind up back-firing on them and they will be like
    someone out in the dessert wanting water for their thirst and just winding
    up with a mouth full of sand.
    Best to find some good, honest and legitimate vendors to give you advice,
    help you out.
    Good luck man! :cool:

om shanti (may the force be with you)

p.s. I am going to try and send you private message regarding a source
    that may help you.

Before I answer anything, I have to find out how you guys do that "Quote" Business? Been trying and trying and can't figure it out. I hit the "Quote" icon, then paste my message in there, then hit the icon again? So the message should be between the "Quotes"? But when I "Preview" it , it does not look like the rest of what you guys do. What am I doing wrong here?

Before I answer anything, I have to find out how you guys do that "Quote" Business? Been trying and trying and can't figure it out. I hit the "Quote" icon, then paste my message in there, then hit the icon again? So the message should be between the "Quotes"? But when I "Preview" it , it does not look like the rest of what you guys do. What am I doing wrong here?
    After you click quote, you should see the person's quote in the window within the quote and /quote. Make sure you type your text after the "[/QUOTE]", not within it. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    "you get what you pay for"...: yep, STILL some of the most basic wisdom to
    take to the bank. One has to "crack some eggs to make mayonaisse", other-
    wise, no mayo. There are no free lunches and one gets little out of what
    they invest little into. That's true of earning, getting, realizing anything
    worthwhile in this life. Not only money, but meaningful relationships and
    goodness and quality of life.
    Scammers invariably shortly wind up in their life destitute and broken-down-
    they are to start with. Just takes time to catch up. Their schemes, weird
    conniving games will wind up back-firing on them and they will be like
    someone out in the dessert wanting water for their thirst and just winding
    up with a mouth full of sand.
    Best to find some good, honest and legitimate vendors to give you advice,
    help you out.
    Good luck man! :cool:

om shanti (may the force be with you)

p.s. I am going to try and send you private message regarding a source
    that may help you.
    Well, I GUESS this is correct,we shall see. Thanks "brendakc".
    Now lets see, where was we? Oh Yes, Coontie, never got any message from you. Maybe you mean a private message in his forum? Now if I can only figure that out, I was in another forum before and they had a private message area, don't see one here, must be someplace thou.
    Anyway, back to the discussion at hand. Since I got out of the Auto Hits Machine, I went to maybe 5 different Traffic Engines and signed up for their free hits. And yes, it DOES work! I am getting all sort of hits now on my web site, lots and lots of them. However- like MrMoJoRiSin says, they are just hits from a machine, and those "hits" do not mean "sales"! So far I have received maybe 100 "Hits" and zero sales. If we could find some way to turn "hits" into "Sales", then we would have it made!!

That auto hits thing etc. is only good for people wanting to spread spyware and care zero about sales.

Quote Originally Posted by 6seven8
    That auto hits thing etc. is only good for people wanting to spread spyware and care zero about sales.
    Unfortunately you are probably correct!!! :mad: