+ Reply to Thread

usa funding institution

usa funding institution is a scam. will make this simple. apply online, get a phone call w/in a couple of days. they approve you, want you to send them 'insurance money' and they will send you the money w/in 24-48 hrs. they faxed us our paperwork and a brief detailed description of their company. they were friendly and always answered are calls- till we sent the money. in return, we get no money and no one their will take our calls. we are told to be patient. we have talked to 3 different people, now no one will help us. the refund we were promised- well that department is always unavailable also.
    we have found others who have had same experience with this company.
    we have filed complaints with the new york BBB, the FBI and attorney general.

Re: usa funding institution

Hello, i am another victim of USA Funding, what is been done. Have you receive your insurance money back. please email me @ [email protected]. We need to chat.
    thanks.

At the risk of being redundant, if you can't readily find out anything about a company, especially a lender who is required to be licensed in any state in which they allegedly operate, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM!

These scams will just keep working as long as people keep responding to them.

The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
    http://www.loansharks.blogspot.com

usa funding institution

I to have had the pleasure of speaking with this joke of a company. I was offered their services & I was told the same thing as everyone else (from what I have read on numerous complaint sites). Give them $600- & I will get a loan. Well I hate to say but I did learn from everyone else (thank you) & I declined their services & asked them to stop calling me at work. Well about 10 minutes ago after I hung up on the famous "Lena" a gentlman called back and said to me "We have your SSN B***H" & hung up the phone. WHAT DO I DO, it's tru they do have my SSN. I am so worried that they will somehow do more damage to my credit. These people are a joke & they try to harm innocent people who are just reaching out for help. Can anyone give me advise on any legal action I may take against them?

I was going to get a loan too and was asked to give them 2700 for the loan for insurance and became concerned when i told them i didnt know if i had it and they asked me well...what do you have? i said probably 2500 and they said okay thats fine. how can you change a insurance premium just like that. i looked into them and saw several complaints and brought it up to them and they told me they never heard of any complaints. the bbb doesnt list any complaints so i almost beleived them til i saw this list of complaints, thank god i dint send them money, let me know if you got the money back or not.

They take the "insurance" money and you never hear from them again. I'm sorry you all have been stolen from. These people pick on desparate people because the victims are desparate. Its alot easier to fool someone who is desparate.

Do report to FBI, state attorney general, BBB and anyone else who will listen. Maybe you will get lucky and get a partial refund.

I know what it feel like to be scam it not a good feeling because I got caught up in this myself I came back from vacation and found out that they gave my job to some oneself. and I look to see if I can get a loan I got turn down by four loan places and usa funding institution contact me and said I was aprove for a loan I just need to put money in for insurance because of my credit score, I new my credit score suck and these nice people wanted to help me get back on my feet, Yes I did send them the money for the insurance , the insurance company name was gateway insurance company that I would get my money back long you make the payment, well after I got the run around I new I was scam I contact the FBI and BBB and I even contact them in canada, the people in canada said they need more people to make a complaint and then they would do so the man said it have to be alot of people taken from people and then they would step in, but I see it people like you making people feel stupid they already feel stupid without you saying to them, so if anyone reading this please make a complaint and the more people make a complaint then they would do something about it. any maybe we would get some of our money back, I just want to be there when they get caught. :mad: