+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ethical Void

Ethical Void

On this forum, if your politics do not agree with those of the 'moderator', you are likely to have your posts edited or eliminated. One would think that at least the APPEARANCE of propriety would be important...but it is not. Did I threaten someone? NO. Did I use bad language? NO. I posted a tiny collection of news items demonstrating the liberal agenda in action...and she closes the thread and says she doesn't want liberal bashing threads. Unless you can bash the President, don't post...In other words, ANYTHING goes...except ACTUAL NEWS ITEMS about liberals. She is rightfully ashamed of her politics and realizes that there is no way to defend them. Isn't censorship one of those things that christie and ya'll are referring to when talking about fascism?
    Last edited by pwrone; 10-21-2005 at 05:30 PM.

Re: Ethical Void

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    On this forum, if your politics do not agree with those of the 'moderator', you are likely to have your posts edited or eliminated. One would think that at least the APPEARANCE of propiety would be important...but it is not. I posted a tiny collection of news items demonstrating the liberal agenda in action...and she closes the thread and says she doesn't want liberal bashing threads. Unless you can bash the President, don't post...In other words, ANYTHING goes...except ACTUAL NEWS ITEMS about liberals. She is rightfully ashamed of her politics and realizes that there is no way to defend them. Isn't censorship one of those things that christie and ya'll are referring to when talking about fascism?

Keep it up and watch what else I'll do. You can always leave and go elsewhere. I don't care.

Lady Mod

tommywho70x Guest

Boy would I love to see you try to pull your crap in a Rainbow Family Tribal Council.
    They'd put up with it for about 15 minutes before they reached a consensus to duct tape you to a tree for a day or two.

Yes...one should not post actual news items...I forgot. It IS okay to post the ranting opinions from the most radical sources.

tommywho70x Guest

A little radical action is what this nation needs to wake up the anal retentive Geo-libs and Neo-cons and I know that your damaged psyche would benefit from a day attached to a nice fat oak.

Yes...one should not post actual news items...I forgot. It IS okay to post the ranting opinions from the most radical sources.
    Plenty of you right-wing loony tunes have demanded that I be censored by the Moderator. I don't think you should be censored because, by your own example, you're more useful at exposing the blind robotic luncay and scheming hypocrisy of yourselves than am I. Keep up the good work.

I take offence to your thread title, not your news articles.

There are a lot of liberals on the boards. We've had this discussion two or three times already. The lesson better sink in this time.

And the next time you feel the need to vent about a moderator, the owner or the boards, you better take it to the thread that was kindly set up for you to do just that.

Don't mess with me again.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Plenty of you right-wing loony tunes have demanded that I be censored by the Moderator. I don't think you should be censored because, by your own example, you're more useful at exposing the blind robotic luncay and scheming hypocrisy of yourselves than am I. Keep up the good work.

That may well be true, but I have NEVER done so and never would. Under any circumstances...ever.

tommywho70x Guest

That may well be true, but I have NEVER done so and never would. Under any circumstances...ever.
    yo,/LOW+pwrone, you have some damage control you need to perform over here:-------------------------------------->> edit <<-- http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=6572

i can hardly to see your next attempt to justify your redundant GUI TAR Self">

Okay...so, you are FOR censorship if it suits your circumstances...As long as those jack-booted thugs don't try to tell YOU what to say---you fought the good fight and ended up here where it is okay to stifle a dissenting position. Got it.

tommywho70x Guest

Okay...so, you are FOR censorship if it suits your circumstances...As long as those jack-booted thugs don't try to tell YOU what to say---you fought the good fight and ended up here where it is okay to stifle a dissenting position. Got it.
    Go to your room, you whiner.

Nobody's censoring you.

You have your very own wide open anti-liberal blog; freakin use it and quit polluting this board with your redundant paranoid-schizophrenic passive-aggressive crappy fvcking BRAINDUMPS.

Kinda makes one wonder if you are EVER right about ANYTHING.

personally, i think lady mod is way too rough on you!!after all, i'm a liberal!?but can"I"do anything about it!?no..........unless you want me to try and sweet talk her into leaving you alone!?ya need help!?is what i'm sayin........but hey!!your doin well compared to how i did on republican operatives.com.....got banned in afew posts!!they just couldn't stand their own BS upgraded to radical!!in fact..if i copyed some of your posts and re-registered i think they would ban me again!!WHO KNEW!!THIS IS HELL!!some people are just "sensitive" about it!?:eek: :p :rolleyes:

tommywho70x Guest

Kinda makes one wonder if you are EVER right about ANYTHING.
    if you are referring to me, ponder this: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=93890#post93890

Apparently somebody thought I posted something that was correct because I received this point for 'Reputation': Bravo tommy, even as a Democrat I got a good chuckle out of your comments. You can make a point without resorting to the usual Limbaugh/O'Reilly propaganda. Hope to see more of your humorous replies on this board

Apparently that person thought I was a Repukelican too! Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!!00

I stand by what I posted. You and Lady Mod sometimes get a little obsessed with each other and it disrupts threads. Your obsession with anti-liberalism is getting really old, mr. one-tune fiddler and she has granted you an open thread in a more appropriate sub-forum for you to rant about it.

Someone with such a deep respect for authority should cop to her doing her job to keep this forum free from multiple postings and redundant crap.

ooh-hoo! lexx, you sly dog! thanx for the tip! gotta check that one out...
    Last edited by tommywho70x; 10-21-2005 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho70x
    if you are referring to me, ponder this: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=93890#post93890

Apparently somebody thought I posted something that was correct because I received this point for 'Reputation': Bravo tommy, even as a Democrat I got a good chuckle out of your comments. You can make a point without resorting to the usual Limbaugh/O'Reilly propaganda. Hope to see more of your humorous replies on this board

Apparently that person thought I was a Repukelican too! Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!!00

I stand by what I posted. You and Lady Mod sometimes get a little obsessed with each other and it disrupts threads. Your obsession with anti-liberalism is getting really old, mr. one-tune fiddler and she has granted you an open thread in a more appropriate sub-forum for you to rant about it.

Someone with such a deep respect for authority should cop to her doing her job to keep this forum free from multiple postings and redundant crap.

ooh-hoo! lexx, you sly dog! thanx for the tip! gotta check that one out...

I am going to attempt to make this simple for you...lets agree that there are two sides on this forum, O.K.? There are some of us toward the middle on some issues, and some out toward the sides. We are probably 3 to 1 left to right or so. Fair enough? There are descriptive 'terms' that apply to both sides, some flattering-some, not so much. My political beliefs are to the right of center...but not as much as you think. I do believe, however, that it is the far-left agenda that poses the biggest threat to this countries well-being. On the other side, many feel that Bush, or maybe Bush, is to blame. Unless it is Bush. Or maybe Bush's crime gang, or flying monkey, whatever. I use the word 'liberal' because that is what I mean. I posted a quotation by the founder of the ACLU which explains their goals perfectly. I don't really have any problem with democrats unless they are in power. And I don't have any problems with any actual people , ever. I am sure you notice Coulter and maher are friends...it is because it isn't personal. I am as amused by the opinions of my friends as they are by mine. We are talking about ideas, not people. There are NO actual liberals on this site, but because the liberal position is left of center, all the dems try to defend it. Then they get mad because they are in the position of trying to defend something abhorrent. What they will not, CANNOT do, is agree that these things are outlandish and wrong. Sure, if I phrase it a certain way I can cajole some nods, but why candy-coat this crap. The things I posted on that thread are things that go on EVERY SINGLE FVCKING DAY in this country...and everyone needs to understand what these people are up to. http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=6565 It isn't going to matter if you vote for them or not if they control the courts . Real liberals are what they are...if someone wants to provide a reasonable alternative descriptive phrase, please do.
    Last edited by pwrone; 10-21-2005 at 10:42 PM.

I am going to attempt to make this simple for you...lets agree that there are two sides on this forum, O.K.? There are some of us toward the middle on some issues, and some out toward the sides. We are probably 3 to 1 left to right or so. Fair enough? There are descriptive 'terms' that apply to both sides, some flattering-some, not so much. My political beliefs are to the right of center...but not as much as you think. I do believe, however, that it is the far-left agenda that poses the biggest threat to this countries well-being. On the other side, many feel that Bush, or maybe Bush, is to blame. Unless it is Bush. Or maybe Bush's crime gang, or flying monkey, whatever. I use the word 'liberal' because that is what I mean. I posted a quotation by the founder of the ACLU which explains their goals perfectly. I don't really have any problem with democrats unless they are in power. And I don't have any problems with any actual people , ever. I am sure you notice Coulter and maher are friends...it is because it isn't personal. I am as amused by the opinions of my friends as they are by mine. We are talking about ideas, not people. There are NO actual liberals on this site, but because the liberal position is left of center, all the dems try to defend it. Then they get mad because they are in the position of trying to defend something abhorrent. What they will not, CANNOT do, is agree that these things are outlandish and wrong. Sure, if I phrase it a certain way I can cajole some nods, but why candy-coat this crap. The things I posted on that thread are things that go on EVERY SINGLE FVCKING DAY in this country...and everyone needs to understand what these people are up to. http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=6565 It isn't going to matter if you vote for them or not if they control the courts . Real liberals are what they are...if someone wants to provide a reasonable alternative descriptive phrase, please do.

but your basic illusion still remains.........the means justifys the end.good is "made" by force or coersion.that the preservation of the good relys on destroying or making irrelavent the bad.and what is the bad!?are there "degrees"!?are some acceptable!?for now!?will the list be upgraded as we go!?what is the difference between the natzi way and this new way!?it's all a moral "cleansing" is it not!?and what is the basis for this "drive"!?ignorance!?the kind of ignorance you flaunt everyday here!?and it's root is FEAR!?state your religion or keep us confused!?is your religion called "country",or "me",or "family", or "baseball",or "money",or "god",or "freedom",or "conservative",or...........???????i mean what is the final authority for you!?the determining definable written account of the way things should be!?and who is the author!?and what gives you he right to define the word liberal anyway!?who do you THINK you are!?fastest gun in the west!? always gotten your "way" with things!?:eek: :p :rolleyes: