Thread: VMDirect/merged

  1. #321
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    8

    Re: VMDirect/merged

    Don't worry, I won't be sueing anyone. I am actually quite interested in seeing other people's opinions on this business, but rather without the discussion turning into a slanging match where nobody gains.

    It's great to see you think the actual product is great. I think they might just be realising that their salesforce is not big enough to get as many customers as possible.

    All you have to do is ask yourself this question: 'Can I repay the initial outlay, and make a decent income, by selling the products to a retail market?'
    If the answer is yes, then everything is fine.
    However, the overwhelming evidence supports the conclussion that you can only make money with VMDirect by recruiting other participants into the affiliate programme.


    Who says that you should at least break even just selling product? Is this a law somewhere? I would be interested in finding out more please. I thought MLM was all about small efforts by lots of people?

    On the issue of not backing up earnings statements. I thought it was against Fair Trade Committee rules for business opportunities to state exact earnings.

    And don't worry, my eyes are open. It's a new and very different company, I believe it's worth a punt.

  2. #322
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    25

    Re: VMDirect/merged

    Quote Originally Posted by TomDeNert
    Who says that you should at least break even just selling product? Is this a law somewhere? I would be interested in finding out more please.
    Depends where you are, but in the uk:

    The DTI has enforcement responsibility for Trading Schemes legislation and will investigate schemes which appear to be breaking the law.

    • MLM Trading schemes can be a legitimate opportunity for people to operate a business from home and are not illegal in the UK.

    • Trading schemes become illegitimate and illegal if, while purporting to offer business opportunities, the sole purpose of the scheme is to make money by recruiting other participants, rather than trading in goods or services. This form of bogus scheme is sometimes referred to as "pyramid selling".

    • All schemes where money changes hands are subject to the general criminal law on fraud, theft, and deceit and the police are responsible for enforcement of the law in these areas.


    I suppose it comes down to how you want to interpret the law.

    Based on previous test cases, the main criteria for a scheme to be legal is that the affiliate takes a commssion based on the amount of products sold throughout his down stream; both Kleeneze and Herbalife base their system on this premise.

    With VMDirect you make the vast majority of your money by signing people into the scheme, which in my eyes makes it illegal.

    The reason I ask 'can you repay the money by selling the products alone' is a relevant one, because this defines the legality of the whole plan.

    If yes, it's legal. If no it's a scam.

    I suppose the best way to find out would be to report VMDirect to the UK DTI and let them decide. ;)

    If you are so confident in the scheme then drop them a line and ask them to clarify:

    Consumer and Competition Policy Directorate,
    DTI,
    1 Victoria Street,
    London,
    SW1H 0ET


    Jonny ;)
    Last edited by Jonny_Vegas; 11-25-2006 at 12:02 AM. Reason: yet more spelling errors!

  3. #323
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    118

    Re: VMDirect/merged

    Quote Originally Posted by lampost
    An observation:
    A new member+ description of a super offer+ the only thread( or related topic) his posts can be found + ability to become abusive quickly = SCAMSTER.

    By the way. bbeanan
    This is not a site to tell people about a business opportunity, it is quite the opposite.
    If a product's description comes here, then it is already a scam.

    Go away and advertise elsewhere.
    Cheers
    My my...Johny Vegas
    Thanx for proving my theory of a scamster.

    AR INC Ditto to you

    Ha, ha ha, ha!
    Scamsters trying to promote on scam.com.
    Give us a break, all you ****e-promoters.
    Go away and try sell warez elsewhere
    ho,ho,ho...and a merry x-mas
    Cheers

  4. #324
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    25

    Re: VMDirect/merged

    Quote Originally Posted by lampost
    My my...Johny Vegas
    Thanx for proving my theory of a scamster.

    AR INC Ditto to you

    Ha, ha ha, ha!
    Scamsters trying to promote on scam.com.
    Give us a break, all you ****e-promoters.
    Go away and try sell warez elsewhere
    ho,ho,ho...and a merry x-mas
    Cheers
    Are you saying that I am a scamster, or have I somehow proved your point in my posts?

    :confused:

    JV

  5. #325
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    480

    Re: VMDirect/merged

    I think he must be drunk..............

  6. #326

    Re: VMDirect/merged

    I am thinking hard on joining VM. Have been for about 2 weeks now. I have not spoken to a rep yet, due to a scheduling conflict. I normally don't visit site like this, because I think they are nothing but pure poison. I read on another thread that VM/Hello is a scam, I can't for the life of me see the scam in it. Can someone making these claims back it up with facts, other than the usual MLM drop out garbage. In my opinion, those facts don't speak of the industry itself, they speak for lazy people.

    Thanks in advance for your FACTS.

  7. #327
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    40

    Re: VMDirect/merged

    SSARL - If you read carefully through these threads, I think you'll find plenty of information to lead you to your decision. I think the key issue is that VMDirect clearly IS an MLM, and therefore, you need to approach your business model from the recruitment angle rather than from a product selling (retailing) angle. As there are literally dozens of free services which do the same things as VM and many paid ones which are far more feature rich and more cost effective, anyone seriously considering this as a purchased product would have to think very hard. Take a look at Brightcove, for example.

    VM claims to be developing social network applications and tools, yet this market is already saturated with highly adopted services like Facebook, MySpace and Youtube. Not too mention Microsoft Live, Yahoo, AOL and scores of other WAY bigger players are putting allot of attention to this.

    I don't think VM is a scam, per se, but just carries the inherent negative baggage (and results) of MLM's. If you have positive results as an MLM marketer, then perhaps VM will work fine for you. As anyone knows, MLM is not about the product, but about recruiting for greed.

    Good luck!

  8. #328
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    480

    Re: VMDirect/merged

    I normally don't visit site like this, because I think they are nothing but pure poison
    other than the usual MLM drop out garbage
    they speak for lazy people
    Oh dont you just love it.

    I say go for it, they need sucker arr i mean reps like you pre brain washed and everything.

    Best of luck and I recommend you take the executive package for about $2000

    p.s. dont let me steal your dreams and have the best day ever

  9. #329
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16

    Re: VMDirect/merged

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzaa
    Oh dont you just love it.
    Best of luck and I recommend you take the executive package for about $2000
    I was done with this site but Wazzaa you pulled me back in.... I have to agree with you 1000% the CEO Package for $2k is a great way as it gives you the most and shows that you are more serious than the average rep. And if they are like me they will recoup their $2k in the first week and be on to making a profit.

    Wow wazzaa I never thought you would help us nasty MLMers.....

    :D

    Brett


    Ok I think I done posting here it has been fun but you guys are real downers... I might as well go live a nuclear shelter so I can be safe from all of the bad things you guys think there are in this world... That is unless I can convince wazza to become a VM Direct rep, you know you want to somewhere deep down you think to yourself "what if I'm wrong :eek: what if this MLM thing is real, and I could have been making real money :p "

    Have Fun...

  10. #330
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    480

    Re: VMDirect/merged

    That is unless I can convince wazza to become a VM Direct rep, you know you want to somewhere deep down you think to yourself "what if I'm wrong what if this MLM thing is real, and I could have been making real money "
    I am sure a few people will make money.

    I am also sure that if I made money the guilt that I was a scammer and stole off people would take the shine off it. If I wanted to be a thief I would rob banks not people, the banks are insured.

    As for the "been making real money" I am not sure how to put this without sound like a total ****** but I don't call the sort of money you can make out of this anything to be proud about.

    I am mean lets be open here for all the time n sweat you put in to this you would have made more money working the grill. no offence to peopel that do.....and dont let these guy talk you in to wasting your cash on pipe dreams

    Allways fun Brett , drop by again when leave VMscam and give us all a update.

  11. #331
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    25

    Re: VMDirect/merged

    Quote Originally Posted by scamsseekersarelosers
    Can someone making these claims back it up with facts, other than the usual MLM drop out garbage. In my opinion, those facts don't speak of the industry itself, they speak for lazy people.

    Thanks in advance for your FACTS.
    Please read all my previous posts if you want some facts.

    There is nothing wrong with the product (IMHO) or the idea in principle, but the figures show that you will not make any money by selling the product, only by selling the affiliate scheme and building a downline.

    If this is what you want to do, and you can live with yourself, then go for it. Personally, I would never lower myself to that level.

    Today I received a letter from my ISP saying that they are soon going to offer free video emails and free video calls as part of my service package.

    I would imagine that most ISPs will offer similar services in the future in direct response to the growing demand. Therefore, paying extra for the HelloWorld package is not going to make much sense; it is just being used as a cover business for a simple pyramid sales programme.

    Facts: Great product, limited market potential for a subscription service, company goes under trying to sell it, repackaged and rolled out as an MLM opportunity two years later after investment from Richard Kall (MLM Guru), then able to generate enormous income for the shareholders, 93% of VMDirects income comes from affiliates pockets, company would not be able to survive selling their products alone.

    Interpret those as you wish.

    Jonny

  12. #332
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    25

    Re: VMDirect/merged

    OK, as part of my research into VMDirect, I have just received some further information regarding the technology behind HelloWorld and the lincensing arrangements for the products sold:

    In connection with the Software Services Agreement, DigitalFX and Razorstream entered into a Technology License Agreement pursuant to which RazorStream granted DigitalFX a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide perpetual license to use and otherwise exploit it's Core Technology, including the source code format.

    On May 1, 2005, the Software Services Agreement and Technology License Agreement were terminated by mutual agreement of the parties and superseded by the License, Hosting and Services Agreement (the "License Agreement"), entered into to be effective as of May 1, 2005, to which DigitalFX and RazorStream continue to be parties.

    Under the License Agreement, RazorStream (a) will charge the DigitalFX $5 per new subscriber account exceeding 20,000 accounts (purchasable in 20,000 account increments); (b) is entitled to (1) ten percent (10%) of the Company's total gross revenue from all active subscriber accounts billed at $25.00 or more per month total gross subscription, with a minimum amount of $3 per each such subscriber account per month, (2) terms to be mutually agreed upon by the parties for all subscriber accounts billed at less than $25.00 per month, and (3) terms to be mutually agreed upon by the parties for all advertising-based "free" subscriber accounts, provided, however that such terms will provide for a minimum amount of $0.25 per each such subscriber account per month; and (c) is entitled to a minimum guarantee of $50,000 per month, commencing April 1, 2006, that is non-refundable but that will be credited against the above fees.


    So what this means is that Razorstream own the technology platform on which Helloworld operates and that VMDirect (Owned by DigitalFX) merely have a licence to sell it.

    Make of that what you will, but to me it further undermines the credibility of the company as a high-technology enterprise.

    It also illustrates quite clearly that once they go over 20,000 subscribers, they have to pay half of all the subscription money to Razorstream, which would explain why they are pushing the affiliate plan and not the product.

    Hope people find this information of interest.

    Jonny
    Last edited by Jonny_Vegas; 11-29-2006 at 08:42 PM. Reason: spelling errors

  13. #333

    VMDirect

    funny to hear that google,Yahoo,My space and Skype will give you a service for "free" with all do respect i think that is a naive thing to believe. There is nothing free in life, companies will not give you free services just because they are good people or have good hearts. We're living in a time were we want everything free, no effort at all, everything quick. in technology or internet services is the same thing:
    you get an account in hotmail for example, and its free, right? wrong! because what happens is that you recomend the product to everyone and at the same time you are helping everyone that post propaganda on the sites, an oportunity to be well known , and you become a distribuitor even if you dont know it or dont want it. HAve you seen the "want to get a free-banner site? upgrade to the $19.99 account" etc.

    Plus you dont make money while you invite someone to join you on myspace or whatever other services out there........so yeah, they aren't free.

  14. #334

    Re: VMDirect/merged

    I'm going to steal a page from the proMLMers handbook and really not add anything to the discussion and just post some links. These links aren't to promote MLMs but provide some information to consider when looking at getting involved in an MLM.

    The tactics used by the proMLMers on these sites is to state that we are all whining unsuccessful business people. If they throw up enough crap they hope it will stick. You remember "flip flop", "WMD", "Axis of Evil", "Mission Accomplished". It's the same old misdirection game, some people buy it, some don't.

    I by the way have never and will never be involved in an MLM business. I am just a voice opposing what I believe are fraudulent "business opportunities".

    http://www.pyramidschemealert.org/
    http://mlm-thetruth.com/
    http://www.vandruff.com/mlm.html
    http://www.sec.gov/answers/pyramid.htm

    You will notice the DSA has set up a website (pyramidshemealert.com) to
    confuse consumers. That should give you all you need to know about that organization.

  15. #335
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    25

    Re: VMDirect

    Quote Originally Posted by eduardotitan
    funny to hear that google,Yahoo,My space and Skype will give you a service for "free" with all do respect i think that is a naive thing to believe. There is nothing free in life, companies will not give you free services just because they are good people or have good hearts. We're living in a time were we want everything free, no effort at all, everything quick. in technology or internet services is the same thing:
    These companies have a set sales structure in place. By offering free email they gain market share and a large subscriber base. This list can then be targetted for upgrades and add-ons. Google and Yahoo didn't make any money for a long time, because they were building brand awareness and market penetration. Myspace still has not made any money.

    The free services are 'loss leaders' and there is a calculated understanding that 80% of subscribers will never upgrade or buy anything from the supplier. The rest however, do buy things and this 20% is where the revenue comes from.

    As long as you don't upgrade, it's free.

    Quote Originally Posted by eduardotitan
    you get an account in hotmail for example, and its free, right? wrong! because what happens is that you recomend the product to everyone.
    I don't understand that argument. If I get something for free, then tell people about it, why is it no longer free? That sounds like a line from a VMDirect sales pitch to me!

    The VMDirect model is completely different to any of the above mentioned companies. There is no comparison, and any reference to these businesses should be dismissed. VM is a cash earning business generating almost all its income from the pockets of the affiliates.

    The business has nothing to do with video streaming or v-mail, it is about getting money out of resellers.

    However, that does not mean that you cannot make money out of it, it just means that the technology argument is not valid.

    Don't hide behind the product, this is a confidence trick. Anyone who does not understand that is either naive, brainwashed or lacking in intelligence.

    JV

  16. #336
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2

    Re: VMDirect/merged

    Hey everybody!

    I have been using helloWorld products as an affiliate for over a year. I like the products a lot but haven't done a lot to try to sell them as I am really busy in my day to day life. This is the first MLM I have ever been a part of--they all made me skeptical as well! But, I haven't been able to find these products anywhere else on line---all in one product suite--because I'm so busy--I don't really have the time to jump to You Tube, mySpace, and others to do all of the things I can do with Helloworld in one space--HOWEVER, the question I have for any of you--and it is quite sincere--is where can I find a tool on-line for free that will allow me to broadcast as a business owner to up to 500 people anywhere in the world? I'd love to find a free service for this, but haven't been able to -- I can also store all of my digital media in one place with helloworld--something no other provider that I have found is able to do--but would be very happy to look at one if you could recommend one--my time is worth A LOT to me--$9.95/month really is a great price TO ME--for what it allows me to do as a consumer--No you can't broadcast live to 500 people for that but you do get all sorts of tools and functionalities that jumping from here to there on-line to use free services and download their players, etc. is not a cost effective use of my time--perhaps no one is as busy as I am but to be able to store all of my digital media in one place, to be able to have a fully integrated e-mail client that allows me to use video or text, face to face conferencing, and for me most importantly is the live broadcasting tool (not to mention my website folks like the simplicity of going into our media vault with helloworld to change up videos on our website without needing to go to You Tube, etc. or take up any of our server space--there's more, but I would be really interested if anyone has information about where else on-line I can do this for free and securely--it is about the bottom line to me--but I just haven't been able to find anything else on-line to this point that offers such versatility--with my employees utilzing the $9.95 accounts it has been a great help to my business. Thank you all for getting back to me! Have a great day! Happy Channukah! Merry Christmas! Happy Kwanza! Happy New Year!!! :) :) :)

Similar Threads

  1. VMDirect? or Talk Fusion? Which one??
    By VibrantMarcos in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 05:09 AM
  2. VMdirect helloworld looks like a real scam
    By Seattle in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 11:11 AM
  3. VMDirect...A Scam???...Why???
    By JustAsking in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 10:23 AM
  4. VMDirect
    By Dryva in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 12:11 AM
  5. VMDirect
    By vmd123 in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 01:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$100, $400, 000, 1984, 2001, 2008, 99%, ???, abe, accepted, access, accomplished, account, accounting, accounts, accredited, accurate, acknowledge, acn, across, acted, action, actions, active, acts, ada, add, added, addict, address, administration, admit, admitted, ads, adult, advance, advanced, advent, advertised, advice, advisors, advocates, aff, affiliate, affiliates, afford, affordable, age, agen, ages, ago, agreed, agreement, ags, aid, aide, ain, aint, airlines, alds, ale, alert, alive, all, allegations, alleged, allowed, allowing, alot, als, also, alt, alternatives, ama, amazing, amendment, american, amway, and, andrew, angeles, animal, announced, annual, another, answers, anthony, anyone, aol, aol., apes, apologize, appeal, appeared, appears, appointment, appraisal, appreciated, appropriate, approved, april, apt, are, aren, argumentative., arm, army, arse, art, article, artists, ashamed, ass, asset, assets, assigned, assist, assistant, associates, assurance, ation, attacked, attacking, attacks, attempt, attempts, attention, attitude, attorney general, attributes, audience, audio, aug, aus, australia, australian, author, authority, authorized, authors, ave, avoid, award, aware, away, axe, baby, back, backs, bad, ball, balls, ban, bang, bankers, banks, banned, banning, bargain, base, based, basic, basically, basket, bat, bathroom, bbb, beads, bean, bears, beat, beating, beats, became, become, becomes, bed, bee, been, behalf, behaviour, ben, benefit, benefits, bernard, best, bet, bets, better, betting, beverly, bigger, biggest, billi, billionaire, billions, bills, bin, bio, bit, bite, biz, blacklisted, blame, blast, blatant, blessed, block, blogging, blu, blue, bmw, boards, body, bogus, bonus, boo, books, boost, booted, bored, boring, bought, boutique, boxes, boy, brain, brand, branding, bravo, break, breaking, breath, breeze, bricks, brilliant, bring, bringing, bro, broadcast, broke, broker, brokers, brother, bucks, buddy, builder, building, bull, bullsh, bumped, bunch, bur, burn, burst, business, businesses, bust, busy, but, button, buy, buying, buys, bye, cable, cake, called, calls, camera, campaign, can, cancel, cannot, cant, capabilities, capital, captain, capture, card, care, career, careful, carefully, cares, carry, cars, cartoon, casablanca, case, cash, casino, cast, cat, catch, cau, caught, caused, cell, cent, center, ceo, cer, chain, challenge, chan, chance, chanel, channel, che, chea, cheapest, cheerleader, chers, chi, chief, childish, chip, choked, choose, chris, christia, christian, christmas, church, circle, circuit, citi, civil, claim, claiming, claims, class, classic, clean, cleara, clearance, clever, cli, click, clicking, clients, clip, clips, clo, close, closed, clothes, clown, club, clubs, coa, code, coin, coincidence, cok, coke, collect, collection, college, com, comes, comfy, coming, comm, comme, comments, commercial, commissioned, commit, committing, common, communication, communications, community, companies, company., comparison, compensation, complain, complete, completely, complex, complicated, components, compromised, compu, computer, con, concerned, concerns, condi, conferences, confidence, conflicts, confused, confusion, connected, connection, connections, conservative, constant, consultants, consumer, consumers, content, context, continue, contractor, contributed, conversation, convertible, cook, copper, core, corp, corporate, corporation, corporations, correct, cost, costly, costs, costumes, couch, couldn, council, counter, counting, countries, country, county, cover, covered, covering, crack, crap, crazy, cre, cream, credibility, credible, credit, credit cards, credited, creme, crew, criminals, crisis, crm, crook, cross, crossing, crowd, cry, cult, cure, current, curve, custom, customer, customer., customers, cut, cuz, daily, dam, dame, damen, damn, dan, dancing, dar, dark, date, daughter, day, days, dead, dealer, dealing, dean, dear, deb, debating, decades, december, decided, deciding, decision, ded, deeds, deep, defend, defending, definition, deliver, delivered, delivery, demand, demi, demons, den, departed, deposited, dept, der, des, described, description, deserve, deserving, designed, designers, desk, desperate, development, dial, diamond, dick, did, didn, didnt, diet, difference, different, differently, digital, dim, ding, dinner, dinners, direct, dirt, disabled, disappears, disasters, discount, discover, disease, disgraceful, dish, disrupt, disturbing, diver, divide, division, doc, docume, documents, doesn, dog, dollar, dollars, don, dont, don’t, doomed, door, dot, double, doubt, dow, down, dozen, drain, drama, draw, draws, dream, dreams, drew, drill, drink, drives, drop, dropping, drops, dry, dubious, duc, duck, dude, due, dumb, dun, dxn, dying, e -, ear, earlier, early, earn, earning, earnings, earns, easily, easy, edge, editing, eed, een, effect, effective, egi, elements, elevate, ells, email, email address, embarrassed, embedded, eme, emerges, employee, empower, empty, end, end of the world, ended, endless, endorse, endorsed, endorses, ends, england, enter, enterprise, entire, entry, environment, escort, essence, estate, ethical, eur, europe, eva, events, ever, everywhere, examples, excel, excellent, exceptions, exclusive, executive, executives, exists, expand, experience, expert, experts, explain, explorer, explosion, expose, express, extra, extraordinary, extreme, extremely, eye, eyes, eze, ezo, fac, face, faced, factor, factory, factual, fad, fail, failed, fails, failure, failures, fair, fall, false, familiar, families, fantastic, faq, farmers, fast, fat, father, fault, favor, favorite, fear, feature, features, feb, fed, federal, feds, fee, feel, feeling, felt, female, fence, field, figure, figures, file, files, fina, final, financial, financially, financials, finding, findings, finds, finished, first, fish, fits, five, fix, fla, flag, flame, flash, flat, flaw, flooded, floor, flop, flush, flyer, flying, focus, folks, fool, fools, for, forces, ford, forever, forget, forgot, form, forma, fortune, forum, forward, found, fra, franchise, frank, fraudulent, free, french, fresh, friday, friendly, front, fucking, fuel, fulfilled, fully, fund, fusion, future, fyi, gain, gas, gates, gave, gee, geek, gen, general, general public, generals, generation, gents, genuine, get, getting, giants, gimme, giving, gli, glitches, global, gmail, goal, going, gold, gone, gonna, good, goodbye, goods, google, got, gotta, gra, graham, grain, gran, grand, gray, great, greater, greatest, green, grid, ground, group, grow, growing, grown, growth, guarantee, guess, gui, guitar, guru, guy, guys, had, haha, han, hand, handle, handles, hands, happen, happened, happening, happy, hard, harder, has, hasn, hassle, haters, hates, hay, head, heading, heads, healing, healthy, heard, heart, hearts, held, hell, help, helped, helping, helps, her, heren, hes, hey, hide, hiding, high, higher, highly, him, hip, hire, his, hits, hold, holding, holds, holiday, holidays, hollow, holy, home based, homeless, homes, homework, hoo, hooker, horrible, horror, horse, hose, hostility, hosting, hot, hotel, hotels, hotmail, hours, house, household, housing, houston, how, how to get, html, https, huge, huh, hum, huma, human, humans, hurt, hus, husband, hyper, ial, ian, ica, iced, ico, ideal, identity, idiot, idiots, ife, ignorant, ignore, ile, ill, illegally, image, images, imagine, ime, important, imposter, impressive, improved, inbox, inc, inc., incident, include, income, increases, incredible, index, indicating, individual, individuals, industries, industry, influence, influences, info, ing, insider, instruction, insult, insulted, insulting, insults, insurance, inteligen, intelligence, inter, interest, interested, interesting, internal, investigated, investigator, investing, investments, invite, invited, involved, involves, involving, ion, ipo, ips, isn, issue, issues, ist, italy, item, its, jack, jan, japanese, jerk, jerry, job, john, join, joined, joins, joint, joke, joy, judge, junk, just, justify, kba, keep, keeps, kelly, keys, kick, kicked, kicking, kidding, killed, killer, kills, kind, kinder, kinds, king, kiss, kkk, knew, knife, knock, know, known, knows, laden, ladies, lady, lame, land, lap, large, larger, las, las vegas, last, latest, laugh, laughing, launch, launched, lawsuit, lawsuits, layoffs, lazy, lead, leaders, leading, leads, league, leak, leaves, leaving, led, lee, legacy, legitimate, leigh, lengths, leopard, les, less, lesson, lessons, lets, letters, levels, levitra, lexus, ley, license, lied, lifetime, light, lii, like, liked, likes, limited, line, lined, lines, lining, lions, lis, listed, listen, little, live stream, lived, lives, living, llc, llp, loafers, local, log, logic, lol, london, long, long run, longer, looks, loop, los, loser, losers, loss, lot, lottery, lou, loves, luck, lucrative, luke, lunch, lying, mad, made, mail, mailing, mails, mainstream, maintenance, make, make money, makes, making, malicious, malik, man., manager, managers, mankind, many, maps, march, mark, market, markets, mary, mass, massive, masters, match, mate, mates, math, matrix, matter, mea, meaning, meaningless, media, medium, meet, meeting, melaleuca, member, members, membership, memo, memory, mention, mercedes, merge, merged, merry, mess, messages, messenger, method, methods, metropolitan, mia, micheal, michele, michigan, microsoft, million, millionaires, millions, mind, minutes, miserable, misinformation, mlm, mlm scam, mlmer, model, models, moderation, moderator, modest, mods, mom, moment, monday, monetize, money, monkeys, monster, month, mor, moral, morals, more, morning, moro, moron, mortgage, motives, move, movie, mp3, msf, msn, much, multi, multiple, mutual, myth, nada, nail, nailed, name, named, nasa, nasty, national, nationally, nature, nazism, nea, ned, need, needed, neo, nepotism, ner, net, network, networking, networks, nevada, never, new, new york times, new zealand, newspaper, nice, nick, nickel, nigh, night, noble, nobody, nope, norm, normal, nose, not, note, notes, notification, nov, november, now, numbers, nutritional, nye, obscene, odd, off, offering, offers, office, officer, official, officially, old, older, ome, omen, once, one, ones, ongoing, onli, online business, only, onto, open, operation, opp, opportunities, opportunity, opposite, ops, options, orange, order, orders, ore, org, organisation, organised, organization, organizations, original, others, ouch, our, outright, outs, over, overview, overwhelming, own, owned, owner, owns, pack, package, page, pages, pal, pants, paper, para, parade, part, participants, parties, partner, partners, pas, pass, passionate, paste, patents, pathetic, paul, payday, paying, payment, payments, pays, pdf, peace, pen, pencil, penny, people, perception, perfect, perfectly, performance, permission, person, personal, personality, personally, peter, pharmaceuticals, phenomenon, phoenix, photos, picked, picture, pictures, piece, piggy, pigs, pile, pin, pipeline, piss, pissed, place, plain, plane, planes, planned, planning, plans, plant, plants, plastic, platform, play, played, player, players, playing, pleasant, plenty, ploy, plugins, point, pointed, poison, policies, policy, polished, poor, pop, popping, popular, por, porn, portfolio, pos, pose, position, positive, possible, post, postcard, posted, posting, posts, potential, power, powerful, pray, prepaid, prepared, presence, presentations, presiden, pressed, pretty, prevent, price, prices, pricing, prime, principles, printed, prior, priority, private, process, product, production, productive, products, professional, profi, profile, profiles, profit, profits, programmer, progress, projects, promise, promised, promising, promote, promotion, promotions, proposals, prospect, protecting, protection, prove, proved, proven, proves, provider, public, published, publishing, pull, pulled, pulls, pump, pun, punk, pure, push, putting, pyramid, pyramids, qualified, quality, quarter, question, questionable, questions, quick, quickly, quit, quote, quotes, race, rage, raining, raise, raised, raising, rallies, ran, rand, random, range, ranks, rare, rat, ratings, rave, rea, reaction, read, ready, real, reality, really, reason, reasonable, reasons, received, receiving, recorded, recruiting, recruitment, red, reduce, reduction, references, refund, regarding, regime, registered, regular, regulations, regulatory, related, relay, release, released, reliable, religious, remains, remarks, remember, remind, removed, ren, rendered, rent, rep, replace, reported, represent, represents, rescue, research, resign, resigned, respect, respond, response, responses, responsible, responsive, ress, rest, results, retail, retired, revealing, reveals, revelation, revenge, revers, reward, rewarded, ria, ric, rich, richard, riches, rick, rid, ridiculous, riding, ring, ringer, rio, rip, rise, risk, robert, robin, rock, rocket, role, ron, roo, room, rot, rough, row, roy, royal, rump, run, runner, runs, ruse, rush, sacred, sad, safe, sale, sales, sample, save, saves, saving, say yes, sca, scale, scam artist, scamming, scare, scary, scientist, score, screen, screw, script, scripts, search, searching, seattle, secondary, seem, sei, selection, self, sell, selling, semi, sen, send, sending, sends, sense, sensitive, sept, september, ser, serve, service, services, session, set, setup, sexual, shameful, shampoo, shared, shares, sharing, shed, sheep, sheeps, sheet, shiny, ship, shit, sho, shocking, shoe, shop, shopping, short, shot, shouldn, shove, showcase, showed, shows, shut, sides, sign, signed, significant, signing, silence, silly, simple, simply, sincere, singer, singing, single, sinking, site, size, skin, slam, slamming, slams, sling, small, small business, smart, smarter, smoke, smoked, soaps, sold, sole, solicited, solid, som, some, sometimes, son, songs, soo, sooner, soooo, sooooo, sorry, sounds, source, sources, spa, spammer, spamming, spe, speak, speaking, specifically, speed, spend, spent, split, spreading, spring, springer, springs, staff, stage, staged, stages, stan, standard, star, start, started, starting, starts, state, stated, statement, states, stats, status, stay, stays, ste, steal, stealing, sticks, stinks, stock, stood, stop, stopped, stories, story, stra, stranger, strangers, strategy, stream, streaming, street, strength, stud, stunts, stupid, style, styles, submit, subs, succeed, success, success story, successful, such, suck, suckered, suckers, sucks, sue, sued, sui, suit, suite, suits, sum, summary, summer, summertime, super, superb, supplier, supported, supporting, supports, suppose, supposed, sure, survive, suspect, sweat, sweet, swi, swiss, system, systems, tactic, tactics, tags, take, take a look, taken, takes, taking, tal, talk, talking, talks, tan, tap water, tapes, targeted, targeting, targets, tas, taste, taxes, teach, technical, technologies, ted, tell, tells, tent, terms, test, testify, tex, text, texts, than, thank, thanksgiving, that, the, the wall, theft, themselves, theory, therapy, these, they, thieves, thing, thinks, this, those, thought, thread, threads, threatened, threats, throw, tick, tied, tiger, til, till, tim, time, times, timeshare, tips, tired, tita, tme, tmy, today, todd, toe, told, tom, ton, tone, tongue, tonight, too, tool, tools, top, tops, tor, total, totally, touch, tough, tour, town, trac, track, tracks, traction, trade, trailer, transfer, transition, tre, treat, treated, treatments, tree, tri, tribute, tricks, tried, tries, trouble, troubles, trusted, truth, tune, turn, turned, turning, two, types, typing, ugly, ukraine, ultimate, una, unauthorized, uncalled, undeniable, understand, une, uni, unique, unit, united, united airlines, universe, unlimited, uns, upload, ups, upset, ure, url, usa, usage, used, user, users, uses, usual, utah, vacation, vacations, vegas, vehicle, ven, venture, ventures, verifiable, verify, version, vest, vester, viagra, vice, victoria, victory, video, videos, view, vile, vince, virtual, vita, vital, vmdirect, wait, waiting, walker, wan, wanted, warned, wary, was, waste, watched, watching, water, wave, ways, weak, weaker, wealthy, wear, weather, website development, websites, week, weeks, weighed, weird, welcome, were, western, western australia, what, whats, when, whining, who, why, wide, will, williams, win, wind, winner, winning, wins, wireless, wise, wit, with, wolf, woma, wome, won, wonderful, wont, woods, wordpress, worked, worker, workers, working, works, worldwide, worry, worst, worth, worthy, wow, writes, writing, wrong, wtf, wth, yahoo, year, years, yesterday, ymi, york, you, young, younger, your, youtube, yrs, zealand, zero

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •