Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

12dailypro closed down is a scam now

TRY AND GET INTO YOUR 12DAILYPRO ACCOUNT NOW,, I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF PAID ON THE LEAST AMOUNT AND LOST HUNDRES......BEEN TRYING TO SIGN IN FOR TWO DAYS NOW I WANT TO REPORT THEM BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO :mad: :eek:

Re: 12dailypro closed down is a scam now

sorry All Corrections,, Not A Scam Still,, 12dailypro Back Up After Well Over 24 Hours,, Looks Ok Right Now.

Sorry For The Panic Note

I don't often say this about others but you are obviously a moron.

Don't you know the site is down with technical problems? Don't you think that others will read your crap?

You are the sort of member that needs to be identified. paid out and deleted from the program.

Quote Originally Posted by ozilinx
    I don't often say this about others but you are obviously a moron.

Don't you know the site is down with technical problems? Don't you think that others will read your crap?

You are the sort of member that needs to be identified. paid out and deleted from the program.
    I agree. Way too hasty. People unfamiliar with servers should be made aware that they go down all the time. My Yahoo account is inaccessable sometimes. For that matter sometimes our bank is offline! We don't see all the banks customers start screaming "bank closure!" and withdrawing their money the next day.

Hi Sisterv,

12DP is currently under DDOS attacted (today is the 2nd day - but last night it was OK), so you might still unable to access to site, but don't worry if you are unable to surf you will be compensated.

Read News or announcement in the 12DP forum! (keep up with what is happening)

MSI88

Quote Originally Posted by sisterv
    TRY AND GET INTO YOUR 12DAILYPRO ACCOUNT NOW,, I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF PAID ON THE LEAST AMOUNT AND LOST HUNDRES......BEEN TRYING TO SIGN IN FOR TWO DAYS NOW I WANT TO REPORT THEM BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO :mad: :eek:
    You should really learn to read the site's forums before posting garbage threads like this...

As a matter of fact, 12DailyPro website was down for over a month during June/July of 2005...Nobody could surf during these times of outage but everyone was still paid without any delays...

You and other people that share your beliefs need to practice research and Due Diligence on any company you claim is a "scam" before going on a negative posting spree about any program!

"Assuming" based on the track performance of other companies in similar business categories only proves how much of a newbie you are in this arena.

how about making good on those of us that are into the program but want only our starting money back? this is every single day now and i for one hate it!

Quote Originally Posted by maria0130
    how about making good on those of us that are into the program but want only our starting money back? this is every single day now and i for one hate it!
    You are still getting paid. In fact they paid members on Saturday this week and they normally only pay on business days as per their policy. They just wanted to make sure members with expired upgrades did get paid on time. So no one is losing anything. Sure, it's a pain to try and log in and the site isn't there but I've actually been able to surf every day during these attacks. In fact I just did within the past hour. :)

Quote Originally Posted by maria0130
    Sure, no problem once your upgrade expires and you receive your payment, you will receive your original money back +44%...You can actually do this with any amount of money from $6 - $6000 and it will work every single time.

However, if this is not for you...please do yourself a favor and click the "Delete Account" button after you have received your payment.

Why you abuse this person???They were afraid they lost there money most people who get sent spam about these scams and put all there money in it are newbies , thats who these sites prey on to make there largest sums of loot.Experienced money gamers make money out of them but in turn promote it.Do you notice on these sites it doesnt say STOP WAIT!!!!Do not invest money here that you cant afford to lose ie:your childs college fund etc etc???
    No it doesnt as people wouldnt hand it over you be the judge :confused:
    And number 1 fact that everyone has established???It is not a registered company :rolleyes: Please dont call them "Companys" as that insults people who work for what they have instead of steal it :rolleyes: Seems you maybe a newbie to the business world calling HYIP sites registered through domains by proxy a "Company"
    Last edited by TheCableGuy; 10-28-2005 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy
    Why you abuse this person???They were afraid they lost there money most people who get sent spam about these scams and put all there money in it are newbies , thats who these sites prey on to make there largest sums of loot.Experienced money gamers make money out of them but in turn promote it.Do you notice on these sites it doesnt say STOP WAIT!!!!Do not invest money here that you cant afford to lose ie:your childs college fund etc etc???
    No it doesnt as people wouldnt hand it over you be the judge :confused:
    And number 1 fact that everyone has established???It is not a registered company :rolleyes: Please dont call them "Companys" as that insults people who work for what they have instead of steal it :rolleyes: Seems you maybe a newbie to the business world calling HYIP sites registered through domains by proxy a "Company"
    You were obviously at the back of the line when the brains were handed out. Do you really believe that people use money put aside for their kid's education? Everyone who participates are made very aware of the risks involved. There is a big difference between playing with the money one would normally go to the horse races with or put through the slot machines and what you are talking about.

You would be one of the stupid ones who is motivated by greed who did put more than 'what you could afford to lose' in one of the scam sites, that anyone with any sense would stay well away from. Isn't it time you took responsibilty for your own actions?

This whole thread is irrelavent! 12daily never closed down. It suffered a DDOS attack and had to get a better security. It never failed to pay anyone. It IS a legitimate registered company. I have seen the registration!
    This following quote is false. Please do some research before you say something that you could be held libel for:

"It is not a registered company Please dont call them "Companys" as that insults people who work for what they have instead of steal it Seems you maybe a newbie to the business world calling HYIP sites registered through domains by proxy a "Company"

Go look at my post on the Internet scams forum. I wrote all the info there and how to find the information necessary to put to rest these false accusations once and for all.

That would be like me screaming "OMG Stormclix has system error! I can't get in. It's got to be a scam!"
    I know it will be back up in a little while, and yes Stormclix just went offline as I was writing this, but it means nothing! Just wait and be patient before jumping to conclusions. I learned that this past week when I had a few technical problems with other autosurfs but they got straitened out in a short time as soon as I emailed the admins....
    Last edited by Ravensmedicine; 10-30-2005 at 04:13 PM.

Please share the registration info. Like where they are located. When the business was started. Who the officers are. Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by rich214
    Please share the registration info. Like where they are located. When the business was started. Who the officers are. Etc.
    I know it's located in Charlotte, North Carolina, and I know the address but why do I have to be the one who always hunts things down? A lot of this information is right on these forums, and links to the details are also on this forum. They officially started in May, registered in September once they had grown to a point.... The address, email & phone are all certified by NetIBA.

And by the way, for Ponzi Nemesis who's been telling everybody it took 5 days to pay last week and it will take longer now this week and will be over 7 days soon... I just got paid on day number FOUR :p

You certainly have time enough to respond to anyone putting down 12daily pro on multiple threads. It is suspicious that you will only list the city and state. If you know the address and more info, especially the phone number please provide it. For you to say you know the phone number but to not bother typing is telling.

Quote Originally Posted by rich214
    You certainly have time enough to respond to anyone putting down 12daily pro on multiple threads. It is suspicious that you will only list the city and state. If you know the address and more info, especially the phone number please provide it. For you to say you know the phone number but to not bother typing is telling.
    No, it's not telling anything. Charis herself listed her phone number here on two posts! I don't understand why people can't find things themselves and I DO get tired of repeating posts about this subject. I spend so much time looking up this stuff, and I do spend a lot of time posting, and so often people want me to be the one to provide all the info instead of looking at these threads and finding information themselves that's already been posted numerous times. So I'm certainly not hiding anything, and your allegations of suspicion are greatly unfounded. The DD & LLC that I have seen lists a full address & all those details.
    What this does is make me suspicious that those who ask me to provide the information are NOT taking the time to do research on their own, therefore their opinions may be biased because they have not seen much of the info that's available. It's all on the thread posted by Ponzi Nemesis, I have linked you all to that thread and even gave you a post number. I believe Charis' reply is on the same page. Yeah, I might be being hard but it feels like some of you want me to hold your hand and are saying like little kids "show me, show me."
    In fact the new site of the week on 12daily's forum has an evaluation of the program that shows they have been meeting their stated goals and are one (maybe the only) of the higher percentage payers that will survive. So I will post this link and you can see for yourself:
    http://www.autosurfcentral.com/hot-a...-programs.html