Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 12dailypro closed down is a scam now

I personally think this thread should be removed, but that's up to the owner of this forum. It was started on 10/21 saying 12daily was closed and was a scam.....when actually what happened was a DDOS attack that affected several online companies including E-Gold around the same time. 12daily got back on line very quickly and contrary to the dire predictions about paying later,
    I just got paid for the second time after only 4 DAYS!!

Gas-Scam Guest

Re: 12dailypro closed down is a gas-scam now

Funny,

It amazes me how much panic is in the industry these days as so many programs like this go poof in the night. Oh well, guess we can all learn something from this, have a little patience.

Gas-Scam

Well I e-mail 12dailypro at [email protected] as is suggested when I called a phone number you listed and, surprise no response. I also called (704) 444-6621 and asked to speak with Charis, who fo course was not available. After leaving a voicemail, I have not received a response.

So you see I have been doing my own legwork, but have found no proof that 12dailypro is a legitamate business.

But if you would care to list where they are incorporated and who their officers are it would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by rich214
    So you see I have been doing my own legwork, but have found no proof that 12dailypro is a legitamate business.

But if you would care to list where they are incorporated and who their officers are it would be appreciated.
    OK...Here is the information for the umpteenth time. Make sure you assume the duty of forwarding it to the next guy that comes here and asks the same question next week

http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/cor...temId=7820076#

http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sllcaoo1kw.jpg

http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?i...llcaoo27wj.jpg

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1313

12dailypro server is down today 16th November 2005(i'm at GMT+08:00)
    I wonder what happen to the 12dailypro? If it has closed down, I will be losing My USD 400. Anybody know what happened?

It is merely maintenance on the website and the forum. This was posted on the site before it went down. Everybody be patient it will be back up soon enough.

ya, it is now online.
    they have posted their message some where on other websites

Update Nov. 15, 2005: This is from 12DailyPro Admin:
    We wanted to inform you that today while moving some files between servers today, what we thought would be a routine move we could make behind the scenes, there were some complications that have resulted in the site first slowing down and now not loading at all for some people.

Our technicians are hard at work on the problem and we should have either a resolution or an update here within a couple of hours.

Thanks for your patience.

Charis
    12DP Admin

I just surfed 12DAILYPRO >an hour ago-9:30pm e.s.t . But no forum, nor contact page. Just temporarily down.

Regards,
    Doug

thats weird because im from ny not far from massachusettes and i still cant get on.i get a site index and thats it.

Still don't really understand this program but a lot of people are doing it so must have some kind of value.

Fancy A £70,000
    Tax-Free Income?
    www.now50.co.uk

I have been surfing without any problem. The pay is still good.
    Prosper P2P Lending Forum - Discussions on Prosper Loans for Lenders and Borrowers

Re: 12dailypro IS NOT closed down and is NOT a scam

Before you go running ANY company down and calling them a scam, you need to be sure that you are correct. ALL websites have glitches and go down for a day or two before it is corrected. It's people like you who make it hard on us trying to convince others who really need money that 12dailypro is not a scam! :mad:

cito Guest

Re: 12dailypro IS NOT closed down and is NOT a scam

Quote Originally Posted by showmeproof
    Before you go running ANY company down and calling them a scam, you need to be sure that you are correct. ALL websites have glitches and go down for a day or two before it is corrected. It's people like you who make it hard on us trying to convince others who really need money that 12dailypro is not a scam! :mad:
    SHUT THE HELL UP PONZI SCAM CHEERLEADER! Anybody with a brain knows 12dp is a ponzi scam which is illegal and a federal offense. 12dp is about to run away with a ton of money. It is collapsing! It is going down fast and without parachutes!

Newbies careful. Read these crooks' posts well. They even admit it that these comments scare you unsuspecting newbies. You need to understand how these ponzies work. Your money is these crooks' withdrawals. They care shiit about you. They need to create a positive reputation around these scams so you keep investing. The program owner send these cult followers to spread false information in forums out there. Careful. Don't get in trouble with the law or launder money! You'll go to prison for a very very very long time.

hey cito!life is a scam!you get old and die!get over it!and have fun!learn the game and play to win or forget it.move on,move over,or move out!!no-one likes crybabys!!hehe!!
    Last edited by lexx; 01-06-2006 at 01:20 PM.

Hi everyone,

EARN 144% after 12 days!
    I would like to take this opportunity to introduce to u guys a great site which help me to earn a side income. At first, I'm skeptical and only tested min $6. Now, 12dailypro had paid me too many times until I lost count ;) ..

12dailypro pays. DOn't believe? U can do a search (eg. forums and autosurf monitor) and see what u haf missed.

JOIN NOW! and I will give you 20% commission rebate for your upgrade forever.

Before you start you need to open an account for payment processor, Stormpay or EMO. :)

Need help :confused: in anything or Any further questions, feel free to contact me at

[email protected]