+ Reply to Thread

hellomello Guest

pressure on the rich jerk

first, i am doing what i propose bellow absoulutly free for you, so please listen.

USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR SPAMMING THE BOARDS AND SPAMMING MEMBERS PRIVATE MESSAGE BOXES.

I APOLOGIZE TO THE MEMBERS OF SCAM.COM FOR NOT CATCHING THIS SOONER AND I THANK THOSE WHO ALERTED ME TO THE PROBLEM.

NAMASTE'

LADY MOD
    Last edited by sojustask; 10-21-2005 at 04:43 PM.

Re: pressure on the rich jerk

This guy is a con artist. He gave me access to his 'system' and is charging people 1,000$ for a tripod web-site with four pages copy & paste info. Do NOT get suckered into his game despite his 'I'm giving it to you for free' sales pitch. Stay away.

By the way, he also goes by the name 'Joe1Dunbar'

I thought we'd got rid of you Mr Scammer after your
    last pathetic attempts at ripping people off here. You
    must think we're all stupid. Anyway its quite amusing
    watching you make a fool of yourself.

M

ps you can't spell either.

Quote Originally Posted by hellomello
    first, i am doing what i propose bellow absoulutly free for you, so please listen.

the rich jerk is an online ebook seller and you can learn more about him here:

http://www.thericherk.com/

i would like to give this guy some compitition, and i would like you to help me and start for free, and earn 100% profit for each sale from the website i make for you.

this is the website that i will make you a personalized version of-

http://joe1dunbar.tipod.com/homepage/

i would like to make you your own site like this for free with your paypal account at the bottom, so the 19.95 sales of the ebook go to your paypal account.

if you are interested email me-

[email protected]

thanks

hellomello Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Welsh
    This guy is a con artist. He gave me access to his 'system' and is charging people 1,000$ for a tripod web-site with four pages copy & paste info. Do NOT get suckered into his game despite his 'I'm giving it to you for free' sales pitch. Stay away.
    i said i would give the whole thing to you for free, if you would of put 2% of thought into my email you would have known that, you acctually thought i am selling it to you for $1000, when i specifically said, "at the bottom of chapter four there is an offer for a custom website....i will give it to you for free to get buisness rolling", i am still amazed you missed that little thought when it was the main thought through-out my whole email to you. can i please get someone with a brain to have a querl with.

ps let me guess you will fight back now saying how bad my spelling is, ha

pps if you meant that i will give it to you for free and then charge others $1000, that is true, but why is that such a scam. they still get an amazingly better chance to make money with the website than any other program on the internet! am i wrong?
    Last edited by hellomello; 10-21-2005 at 02:44 AM.

well probably because your previous track record on Scam.com
    doesn't read very well does it ?
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=6128

and

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=6166

I must admit its very entertaining reading all your posts
    but I do worry that some sad people might fall for your
    rubbish . Can you let us know if anybody does actually
    sign for your dodgy website offer ?

M

they still get an amazingly better chance to make money with the website than any other program on the internet! am i wrong?
    Last edited by martin77; 10-21-2005 at 03:47 AM.

Lenny Loosejocks Guest

i said i would give the whole thing to you for free, if you would of put 2% of thought into my email you would have known that, you acctually thought i am selling it to you for $1000, when i specifically said, "at the bottom of chapter four there is an offer for a custom website....i will give it to you for free to get buisness rolling", i am still amazed you missed that little thought when it was the main thought through-out my whole email to you. can i please get someone with a brain to have a querl with.

ps let me guess you will fight back now saying how bad my spelling is, ha

pps if you meant that i will give it to you for free and then charge others $1000, that is true, but why is that such a scam. they still get an amazingly better chance to make money with the website than any other program on the internet! am i wrong?
    Your customised website isn't worth the paper it's not written on, goose!
    If you put 1% of thought into what you just said, idiot, you would realise that no-one is going to buy from you now!

Why do these semi-litterate wankers think that their half a brain cell is sufficient to convince someone with half a brain to buy their sh!t?
    f**k off, melon-head!

well said sir ! I'm sitting here thinking exactly the
    same thing. I can only guess that they're working
    on people being : a ) desperate. and b) gullible.

I'm amazed at some of the horror stories I read on
    Scam.com . Some folks even get ripped off several times !
    Mind you some people are so stupid they're practically
    asking to be scammed.

Anyway i'm just waiting on Mr HelloMello to post his next
    message. We shouldn't have to wait long.

M

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Loosejocks

Why do these semi-litterate wankers think that their half a brain cell is sufficient to convince someone with half a brain to buy their sh!t?
    f**k off, melon-head!

hellomello Guest

Quote Originally Posted by martin77
    well said sir ! I'm sitting here thinking exactly the
    same thing. I can only guess that they're working
    on people being : a ) desperate. and b) gullible.

I'm amazed at some of the horror stories I read on
    Scam.com . Some folks even get ripped off several times !
    Mind you some people are so stupid they're practically
    asking to be scammed.

Anyway i'm just waiting on Mr HelloMello to post his next
    message. We shouldn't have to wait long.

M
    k heres my next message, was it what you hoped for?

you obviously realise you've been caught out again.
    Why don't you just run along and think up another one
    of your dodgy schemes...

M

the rich jerk is an online ebook seller and you can learn more about him here:

http://www.therichjerk.com/

i would like to give this guy some compitition, and i would like you to help me and start for free, and earn 100% profit for each sale from the website i make for you.

this is the website that i will make you a personalized version of-

http://joe1dunbar.tripod.com/homepage/

i would like to make you your own site like this for free with your paypal account at the bottom, so the 19.95 sales of the ebook go to your paypal account.

if you are interested email me-

[email protected]

thanks
    People come to this forum because they have either been scammed or they are researching a potential scam. You don't look for potential 'scheme' members in the ranks of those who are predisposed toward suspicion.

Spamming my PM inbox is not the way to convince me of your deal. If I want another web site I'll design it myself and certainly would not use Tri-Pod.

The moderators have been alerted to you...

cheers,
    Paul

This rich jerk thing is nothing but a piece of crap 42 page ebook with a bunch of rehashed non-sense and enough fools to fall for it. In my opinion. Stay away from crap like that. There is no such thing as the rich jerk. When will some people get a clue and stop falling for these stupid, clever sales pitches, sales pages and all the crap that goes with them? Rich people have no need to be going online with garbage like that.

so you haven't actually read it then ?

M

Quote Originally Posted by i-niche
    This rich jerk thing is nothing but a piece of crap 42 page ebook with a bunch of rehashed non-sense and enough fools to fall for it. In my opinion. Stay away from crap like that. There is no such thing as the rich jerk. When will some people get a clue and stop falling for these stupid, clever sales pitches, sales pages and all the crap that goes with them? Rich people have no need to be going online with garbage like that.
    Why not c/p it here?

for those that don't know... c/p means colored people....

:)

J/k

Cut/Paste... I think that would allow us to evaluate the material and form our own opinion.... **shifts eyes***

USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR SPAMMING THE BOARDS AND SPAMMING MEMBERS PRIVATE MESSAGE BOXES.

I APOLOGIZE TO THE MEMBERS OF SCAM.COM FOR NOT CATCHING THIS SOONER AND I THANK THOSE WHO ALERTED ME TO THE PROBLEM.

NAMASTE'

LADY MOD

Thanks, I am one of those members that got a PM from this tosser.
    I find it incredible that he thought I would be remotely interested in his crap.