+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

whmees Guest

ConsumerIncentivePromotions?

Hey you guys,

I was just wondering if anyone has had experience with this site? It's apparently a sister-site incentiverewardcenter, which was a big hit... does CIP have as good of a track record? Do all the offers complete as fast as the IRC ones?

Thanks ahead of time.
    -Will

Re: ConsumerIncentivePromotions?

This is the first gift web site that I tried. I'm working on a $500 gift card that required 8 offers (two tier 1, two tier 2, and four tier 3 offers). I'm nearly finished with the "offer" phase. All of the offers that I completed credited within a couple of days (I did AOL three times, credit monitoring, Advantage Success twice, EarthLink dial-up, and South Beach Diet) with the exception of South Beach Diet, which based upon my findings here, takes at least a week or two to credit on all of these sites.

--Jay

I received my first laptop from ConsumerIncentivePromotions this time last year. The entire process took about 8 weeks from start to finish. No problems.

I received a Mac Mini from them in August. It also took about 8 weeks for me, but that was because I had to wait 6+ weeks for a manual credit on one of the offers. Once I had credit for all six offers, they shipped within a week. Good Luck

whmees Guest

Hey you guys, thanks for all the replies...

I was wondering, do any of you have any links to their offers? I've tried looking up some but the only one I can find is the Mac Mini one, and I'm really looking more for a laptop... Are there sites with all of the offers listed or something?

Thanks in advance,
    -Whmees

Here is an offer link:

I noticed that the easiest way to discover all their offers is to write a simple script and play with
    Last edited by scambuster; 12-21-2005 at 05:39 AM.

Whee. South Beach Diet finally credited to my account, so I have a nifty gift redemption voucher for a $500 gift card. I plan to send it in this evening. Does anyone know how long it typically takes for this company to receive the voucher and ship the gift?

--Jay

They updated the status pretty fast. I sent the voucher on Friday and they updated my status on Wednesday.

whmees Guest

Hey you guys,

I was fiddling around with that link posted and I found an offer for an iBook from IncentiveRewardCenter for SIX offers! I'll post it as soon as I'm done signing up for the offers ;), but if you want to try and find it, just alter the third digit in those last five numbers of the original link... I think it was '0' that was the iBook offer.

This is GREAT! *yay*!

Thanks!
    -Will

consumer incentive promotions is a good company...they report quickly and they send quickly...that's how i got my laptop with 6 offers.

hey guys,

I just completed 6 offers for a desktop with this company. Anyone have any ideas about how decent this computer is?

Thanks,

janine

Quote Originally Posted by whmees
    Hey you guys,

I was fiddling around with that link posted and I found an offer for an iBook from IncentiveRewardCenter for SIX offers! I'll post it as soon as I'm done signing up for the offers ;), but if you want to try and find it, just alter the third digit in those last five numbers of the original link... I think it was '0' that was the iBook offer.

This is GREAT! *yay*!

Thanks!
    -Will
    WHAt was the link

whmees Guest

(ibook) (loser)
    Last edited by scambuster; 12-21-2005 at 05:41 AM.

I have an unusual question. I was contemplating either going for the ibook from incentive rewards or the 15" lcd tv from consumerincentive promotions. I am, in the future, going to try for a Sony Vaio at IOG, so I really don't need another laptop, unless I try to sell it. I then saw the 15" LCD tv and was wondering if anyone else did this offer and if anyone knows if a LCD TV could be used as a computer monitor? I have my desktop, which is still a good computer and thought the LCD, if it could be used as a monitor, would be more towards my needs than another laptop that I would have to sell. I can't go for both because the offers are essentially the same. Thanks!

So guys... the excitement generated by all the success stories prompted me to investigate further... I did find all these offers for consumer incentivepromotions though you'll have to do the google search to actually find the actual site...

ProductOpinionPanel - Apple iPod
    ProductOpinionPanel - Blackberry vs. Sidekick II
    MyChoiceRewards - RoboSapiens
    MyChoiceRewards - Nintendo Ds vs. Nokia N-Gage
    MyChoiceRewards - Garmin eTrex vs Magellan GPS
    MyChoiceRewards - Dyson Vacuum vs Roomba
    MyChoiceRewards - Canon vs Sony 5 MP Camera
    MyChoiceRewards - $100 Video Games Gift Card
    MyChoiceRewards - $100 Restaurant Gift Card
    MyChoiceRewards - $100 Perfume Gift Card
    MyChoiceRewards - $100 DVD Gift Card
    MyChoiceRewards - $100 Cosmetic Gift Card
    ConsumerIncentivePromotions - Video Game Console
    ConsumerIncentivePromotions - Orlando Vacation ConsumerIncentivePromotions - MP3 Player
    ConsumerIncentivePromotions - Las Vegas Vacation Getaway ConsumerIncentivePromotions - Laptop Computer
    ConsumerIncentivePromotions - Hawaiian Vacation
    ConsumerIncentivePromotions - DVD Camcorder
    ConsumerIncentivePromotions - Desktop Computer
    ConsumerIncentivePromotions - Delphi XM MyFi vs Sirius Satellite Plug&Play
    ConsumerIncentivePromotions - Baby Phat i833 vs. RAZR V3
    ConsumerIncentivePromotions - Apple Photo iPod vs. RCA Lyra Audio/Video Jukebox
    ConsumerIncentivePromotions - Apple Mac Mini ConsumerIncentivePromotions - 7'' Portable DVD Player
    ConsumerIncentivePromotions - 5 Night Bahama Cruise
    ConsumerIncentivePromotions - 5 MegaPixel Digital Camera
    ConsumerIncentivePromotions - 32" Flat Screen TV
    ConsumerIncentivePromotions - 15'' LCD TV
    ConsumerIncentivePromotions - $500 Visa Gift Card
    ConsumerIncentivePromotions - $250 Walmart Gift Card
    ConsumerIncentivePromotions - $250 Shopping Gift Card ConsumerIncentivePromotions - $250 Jewelry Gift Card ConsumerIncentivePromotions - $250 Golf Equipment Gift Card ConsumerIncentivePromotions - $250 Gas Card ConsumerIncentivePromotions - $250 Circuit City Gift Card

It seems that all of these are a part of the incent-a-click network... I'm looking around the parent site site now because I wouldn't mind eventually starting one of my own if it is profitable... just at first glance it looks very profitable.

http://www.incentaclick.com/

and the thread that piqued my interest...

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...343#post412343

OH my gawd... that forum is a goldmine of info on how these affiliate programs work... just go up a couple of levels... it's amazing.