+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 27

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    313

    Income Tax Scams (I will not pay this year)

    Taxation is Voluntary so my new years resolution THIS year is to not pay my taxes. I refuse! Lets think about it, we need that money we are making in our paychecks MORE because it is to provide for ourselves and our families. It should be against the law for them to steal our hard earned cash, take it out of our paycheck without our consent WITH no law stating so. So this is what i am doing from now on. I am NOT going to pay my taxes. 40% of the United States does not pay, so why should we? Everyone we need to learn to open our eyes! if they say we get paid a salary a year, or a certain amount an hour than WE GET PAID THAT and NOTHING LESS! No more, i will not stand for this any longer and see them STEAL OUR MONEY!

    FIND ME A LAW NOW THAT SAYS WE HAVE TO PAY OUR TAXES!

    Taxation is VOLUNTARY!

    Therefore it is my right to volunteer NOT to pay any taxes this year.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,784

    Re: Income Tax Scams (I will not pay this year)

    Like famous like from Tom Hanks movie: "Stupid is, stupid does".

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    313

    Re: Income Tax Scams (I will not pay this year)

    Quote Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
    Like famous like from Tom Hanks movie: "Stupid is, stupid does".
    Go search the laws and prove me wrong. Taxation is illegal and can be avoided. Who wants to discuss.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,245

    Re: Income Tax Scams (I will not pay this year)

    Stop shouting. You're drunk.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    313

    Re: Income Tax Scams (I will not pay this year)

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Stop shouting. You're drunk.
    LOL Higgins okay maybe I have been drinking but can someone show me an actual law saying we are to be forced to pay taxes? Even the IRS can't see this as a law and it would be deemed unconstitutional to force us to pay taxes. Ben Franklin said at one time that we should only pay to the govt if we as the people feel we should. I dont see that we should so it is voluntarily done. Lets stop then?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    one of the original 13
    Posts
    162

    Re: Income Tax Scams (I will not pay this year)

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    Go search the laws and prove me wrong. Taxation is illegal and can be avoided. Who wants to discuss.
    Well, start with the 16th Amendment, which expanded the inherent power of Congress to Tax Incomes to include the income on Capital (like dividends and rents), from there, you can look at the little known USC Chapter 26 (the Internal Revenue Code) and if you're only interested in settled law, there are 86 published and tens of thousands of unpublished US Court of Appeals level or higher decisions, and not one, no not a single one, that has bought the various "there is no law" tax protester nonsense.
    Your facts are also wrong, in fact less than half of the US Population (you have to count children) pay income tax, but that's for the simple reason that they don't earn enough money to be obliged to.

    But by all means, knock yourself out. When you get to prison it's entirely likely that you too will not earn enough money to have a tax liability and won't have to pay any taxes while you're there.

    If, on the other hand, you don't want to spend a few years in a penitentiary, I reccomend you google some of my favorite idiots, start with Peter Hendrickson, Ed Brown, Danny "the dogwalker" Riley, Irwin Schiff, Lynn Meredith, Sherry Peel Jackson, Tommy Cryer etc....
    Also, take a good little read at http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewforum.php?f=8

    While you may in fact get away with it for awhile, unless you decide to work shit jobs for cash under the table you'll get caught eventually and have to pay the tax, the penalties, the interest and may even go to prison. At best, you'll never have anything more substantial than a 20 year old POS Buick, a trailer on your brother in laws land and maybe a lot of books about how to beat the system written by people who are convicted felons.

    Good luck with that.
    If people are looking for real and verified business opportunities....DRF Fund is definitely a program that I can recommend with confidence."

    Wanrou

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    882

    Re: Income Tax Scams (I will not pay this year)

    Xavier: Save your breath on him. He thinks Cash Gifting programs are legal, and he is not breaking the law by participating and promoting them. He's a 20-something wannabe big talking idiot. He will be lucky if he is not in prison before he is 32. Let's not disappoint him and make him think he doesn't have to pay taxes.
    Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....
    Leave the rest to God

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    313

    Re: Income Tax Scams (I will not pay this year)

    T-O-O-L........


    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Xavier: Save your breath on him. He thinks Cash Gifting programs are legal, and he is not breaking the law by participating and promoting them. He's a 20-something wannabe big talking idiot. He will be lucky if he is not in prison before he is 32. Let's not disappoint him and make him think he doesn't have to pay taxes.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    29

    Re: Income Tax Scams (I will not pay this year)

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    can someone show me an actual law saying we are to be forced to pay taxes?
    http://www.gpoaccess.gov/constitution/pdf/con027.pdf

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,245

    Re: Income Tax Scams (I will not pay this year)

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    T-O-O-L........
    Bad choice of wording, Brian.

    Ever read Erfworld?

    Actually, let me clarify that. Read http://www.giantitp.com/comics/erf0020.html
    Last edited by ProfHenryHiggins; 01-03-2009 at 11:01 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    882

    Re: Income Tax Scams (I will not pay this year)

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    T-O-O-L........
    WOW. You have graduated from 3 letters to 4 letters. Keep this up and you will be up to 5 letters in no time. Now all you have to do is learn what it means.
    Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....
    Leave the rest to God

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    607

    Re: Income Tax Scams (I will not pay this year)

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    Taxation is Voluntary so my new years resolution THIS year is to not pay my taxes. I refuse! Lets think about it, we need that money we are making in our paychecks MORE because it is to provide for ourselves and our families. It should be against the law for them to steal our hard earned cash, take it out of our paycheck without our consent WITH no law stating so. So this is what i am doing from now on. I am NOT going to pay my taxes. 40% of the United States does not pay, so why should we? Everyone we need to learn to open our eyes! if they say we get paid a salary a year, or a certain amount an hour than WE GET PAID THAT and NOTHING LESS! No more, i will not stand for this any longer and see them STEAL OUR MONEY!

    FIND ME A LAW NOW THAT SAYS WE HAVE TO PAY OUR TAXES!

    Taxation is VOLUNTARY!

    Therefore it is my right to volunteer NOT to pay any taxes this year.

    Thank you.
    C'mon, be brave, l'il soldier.

    Don't waste your time on forums,

    send your protest direct to the IRS, complete with your name and address so they can write back acknowledging how right you are in your interpretation of the constitution.

    While you're at it, why don't you send the FTC an invitation to participate in your Cash Gifting program.

    As an expert internet marketer, surely you realise the potential of the FTC.

    Why, there must be several thousand employees just champing at the bit to get involved in such a wonderful opportunity.

    Perhaps you're too shy.

    Never fear, seeing you've conveniently included your details (and those of your brother) on your cash gifting information, I'm sure there are plenty of good folk only too willing to onforward your wonderful "opportunity" and taxation denials to the IRS and FTC.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    882

    Re: Income Tax Scams (I will not pay this year)

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    C'mon, be brave, l'il soldier.

    Don't waste your time on forums,

    send your protest direct to the IRS, complete with your name and address so they can write back acknowledging how right you are in your interpretation of the constitution.

    While you're at it, why don't you send the FTC an invitation to participate in your Cash Gifting program.

    As an expert internet marketer, surely you realise the potential of the FTC.

    Why, there must be several thousand employees just champing at the bit to get involved in such a wonderful opportunity.

    Perhaps you're too shy.

    Never fear, seeing you've conveniently included your details (and those of your brother) on your cash gifting information, I'm sure there are plenty of good folk only too willing to onforward your wonderful "opportunity" and taxation denials to the IRS and FTC.
    Now you've gone and done it. You have skeered him off. Wait, maybe he did contact the IRS and told them how he wasn't going to pay taxes because he didn't have to, and they are providing him room and board to think it over. On second thought, it was just him blowing off a lot of hot air with nothing to back it up except talk. But I felt he made some good points, and I thought the IRS should be able to contact him and answer them directly. Wonder if they will have a face-to-face with him?
    Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....
    Leave the rest to God

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    30

    Re: Income Tax Scams (I will not pay this year)

    Brian;

    With all due respect, you are more than a little misguided. The current term being applied to those who buy into your cult-like malarky is "tax defiers" and the IRS is dead serious about nailing those who promote it.

    However, please don't trust what I'm saying, for I'm just an anonymous stranger on an internet forum. What credibility do I have, anyway? The documentation to support what I'm saying is readily available if you want it. A couple of searches are suggested below and a couple of good links have been offered in other posts on this thread.

    Having said that, I know wherof I speak because I have a son who was just sentenced in December to 210 months (17+ years) in federal prison because he was part of a group involved in promoting the bovine excrement you're espousing.

    Starting in 2004, he was arrested, indicted, incarcerated without bail, went through a months-long trial, spent more than $1.2 million on lawyer fees and still ended up with a long sentence. He's currently age 49 and will serve a minimum of 15 years of his sentence.

    Furthermore, the IRS is about to take his house and the office building he owns because he's still liable for the $315,000 in taxes he evaded. He'll be old, broke and broken when he gets out of prison.

    Are you still sure the path you're on is a good one? Google "Aegis" + "trusts" (without the quote marks) and/or "Operation Trust Me" and you'll get a reality check.

    -Wiser
    Last edited by I'm Wiser Now; 01-09-2009 at 02:26 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    882

    Re: Income Tax Scams (I will not pay this year)

    Wiser: Thanks for the post, but you have to understand: Brian is the smartest 20-somthing in the world. He believes Cash Gifting Clubs are legal and real "Programs." Matter of fact, he and his twin, have been promoting 3 of them.

    They are not businesses, but "programs." So I am sure his 'income' from these legal programs isn't big enough to warrant him filing an income tax return. So in that regard he is correct, he wouldn't have to pay taxes. Right Brian?
    Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....
    Leave the rest to God

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    30

    Re: Income Tax Scams (I will not pay this year)

    Eagle;

    Thanks for the info; I haven't been watching the Gifting subculture, I just noticed the thread about income taxes and decided to check it out. Even if Brian's a lost cause, perhaps another reader of this thread might be enlightened by hearing my son's story.

    -Wiser

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Wiser: Thanks for the post, but you have to understand: Brian is the smartest 20-somthing in the world. He believes Cash Gifting Clubs are legal and real "Programs." Matter of fact, he and his twin, have been promoting 3 of them.

    They are not businesses, but "programs." So I am sure his 'income' from these legal programs isn't big enough to warrant him filing an income tax return. So in that regard he is correct, he wouldn't have to pay taxes. Right Brian?
    Warning: Any U.S. citizen who believes the myth that "offshore" means protection from the "evil government" and law enforcement needs to read the article at Eagle Research Associates at: http://www.eagleresearchassociates.o..._Companies.php

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2014, 04:03 AM
  2. Income from Home Scams
    By LynM in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 02:36 PM
  3. Income Cloner is really Income Scammer!
    By gomarketing@att.net in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 09:59 AM
  4. Income
    By djbombsquad in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 08:06 PM
  5. All income systems on the internet are scams.
    By jess8 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 10:08 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •