+ Reply to Thread

Have you seen this one?

I recently wrote an article, which I would like to share with all of you.

You see, I received an email sales letter, for a program that really caught my attention. I really don't know what even made me open the email; don't ask why I clicked the link inside it either. Something just grabbed me.

What I found though, inspired my curiosity. I'd never heard of this one before.

For the sake of space, I would like to give you a link to the piece, on my RSS feed.

If anyone else has gotten this email, clicked the link and so on... I'd like to hear what you think. Okay?

Here's the article: http://www.quikonnex.com/channel/item/15953

Feel free to leave comments on the feed.

Have an awesome night!

Trii

Re: Have you seen this one?

FROM THE DESK OF: SIR LOUIS DOBBS
    FOREIGN OPERATIONS MANAGER
    BANK OF SCOTLAND
    THE MOUND
    EDINBURGH EH1 1YZ, UNITED KINGDOM
    PRIVATE EMAIL:[email protected]

Attention: SIR\MADAM

RE: YOUR ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED IN ACTUALIZING THIS GOAL

Let me start by introducing myself to you, I am Sir Louis Dobbs, Foreign Operations Manager, Bank of Scotland Edinburgh United Kingdom. I got your address during my private search in the Internet and I want to believe that,you will be very honest, committed and capable of assisting in this business venture.

Firstly, let me explain the source of this funds and what you are expected to do. A foreigner LATE RICARDO GONZALEZ, an oil merchant/contractor with the government of Scotland, until his death,years ago, was a victim of Kenya airway: bus (a310-300) flight kq430,plane crash. The deceased, Engineer Ricardo Gonzalez banked with us,and has a closing balance as at July 2001 worth $15.9m ( Fifteen Million Nine Hundred Thousand USD). Which My bank, now expects a next-of-kin,to stand as the beneficiary of the funds,efforts have been made by BANK OF SCOTLAND to get in touch with the Gonzalez's Family or relatives but,to no avail.

Based on the perceived possibility of not being able to locate Engineer Ricardo Gonzalez's next-of-kin, the management under the influence of our chairman and the board of directors are making arrangements for the funds to be declared unclaimed and channeled to an unknown account. It is for this reason I have contacted you to stand as the next-of-kin of late Engineer Ricardo Gonzalez so that the funds, will be released and paid into your account as the beneficiary/next-of-kin to the deceased.

All documents, and proof to enable you get the funds from BANK OF SCOTLAND have being carefully worked out as I have secured from the different offices concerned for the smooth transfer of the fund to your nominated account. It has been agreed that the owner of the account will be compensated with 30% of the remitted Funds; while we keep 60% and 10% will be set aside to,upset expenses both locally and international. If this proposal satisfies you, please reach me by mail, for more clarification about how this will be done.

Yours faithfully,

SIR LOUIS DOBBS.