+ Reply to Thread

tommywho70x Guest

INFOWARS: Cheney Resignation Rumors Fly

tommywho70x makes no claims positive or negative about this news story retrueved from Alex Jones' INFOWARS WEB SITE (Austin, TX, US, DID IT?)

Source URL: http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/...rumors_fly.htm

White House Watch: Cheney resignation rumors fly
    USN&WR | October 18, 2005
    By Paul Bedard
    Sparked by today's Washington Post story that suggests Vice President Cheney's office is involved in the Plame-CIA spy link investigation, government officials and advisers passed around rumors that the vice president might step aside and that President Bush would elevate Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.

"It's certainly an interesting but I still think highly doubtful scenario," said a Bush insider. "And if that should happen," added the official, "there will undoubtedly be those who believe the whole thing was orchestrated – another brilliant Machiavellian move by the VP."

Said another Bush associate of the rumor, "Yes. This is not good." The rumor spread so fast that some Republicans by late morning were already drawing up reasons why Rice couldn't get the job or run for president in 2008.

"Isn't she pro-choice?" asked a key Senate Republican aide. Many White House insiders, however, said the Post story and reports that the investigation was coming to a close had officials instead more focused on who would be dragged into the affair and if top aides would be indicted and forced to resign.

"Folks on the inside and near inside are holding their breath and wondering what's next," said a Bush adviser. But, he added, they aren't focused on the future of the vice president. "Not that, at least not seriously," he said.

E-MAIL THIS LINK
    Enter recipient's e-mail:

<< HOME

HOME ALEX JONES 911 VIDEOS AUDIO PHOTOS POLICE STATE

Re: INFOWARS: Cheney Resignation Rumors Fly

A Cheney resignation wouldn't surprise me a bit. I read somewhere the other day that a stock he is somehow involved in will escalate to $100.00 a share IF he resigns before his term ends.. if he DOESN'T resign, it will be worthless...??

I say if he DOES give it up, it will be for "health reasons". I don't see him ACTUALLY taking a fall in this Plame fiasco....