+ Reply to Thread

Another Scam????

Anyone recieve an email from impact210 or know what it is?

Re: Another Scam????

many people on the site have receieved this email...

regarding your online resume
    Hello,

I recently viewed your resume online and I feel you might be perfect for a position our company is seeking to fill in your local area. We are a company that promotes actors, models, and musicians within the entertainment industry.

We are looking for a Talent Scout to identify potential actors, models, and musicians in your local area. Even though you do not have direct experience in this field, I feel your background would allow you to be a successful scout.

We offer the following:

Base Salary, Commission, and Bonuses that total $60 - $100k per year
    Top benefits package
    Rapid Advancement Opportunities
    Tuition reimbursement program
    Paid Vacations and Holidays

We are not a service that charges talent an upfront fee to enroll. Our talent only pay for bookings that they accept. Our headquarters are in NY, and we are in the midst of an international expansion program (you would work in your local area).

If you have a love of the entertainment industry (acting, modeling, or music), would like to help aspiring talent get started in the industry, like dealing with people, and you are willing to put 100% into your career, we might have a good match.

To apply for the position please click the link below and fill out our online application. Once I have received your application I will follow up with you directly. We also have part-time positions available.

To apply, please visit:

http://www.impact210application.net

Or

http://www.impact210careers.net

Best Regards,
    Liz Morgan
    Director, Scouting Operations

For more information about our company you can visit our website at www.impact210.com. Important - do NOT apply through the website, you MUST apply for the position through the application provided in this letter. You may also visit our magazine at www.impact210themagazine.com.Hello,

I recently viewed your resume online and I feel you might be perfect for a position our company is seeking to fill in your local area. We are a company that promotes actors, models, and musicians within the entertainment industry.

We are looking for a Talent Scout to identify potential actors, models, and musicians in your local area. Even though you do not have direct experience in this field, I feel your background would allow you to be a successful scout.

We offer the following:

Base Salary, Commission, and Bonuses that total $60 - $100k per year
    Top benefits package
    Rapid Advancement Opportunities
    Tuition reimbursement program
    Paid Vacations and Holidays

We are not a service that charges talent an upfront fee to enroll. Our talent only pay for bookings that they accept. Our headquarters are in NY, and we are in the midst of an international expansion program (you would work in your local area).

If you have a love of the entertainment industry (acting, modeling, or music), would like to help aspiring talent get started in the industry, like dealing with people, and you are willing to put 100% into your career, we might have a good match.

To apply for the position please click the link below and fill out our online application. Once I have received your application I will follow up with you directly. We also have part-time positions available.

To apply, please visit:

http://www.impact210application.net

Or

http://www.impact210careers.net

Best Regards,
    Liz Morgan
    Director, Scouting Operations

For more information about our company you can visit our website at www.impact210.com. Important - do NOT apply through the website, you MUST apply for the position through the application provided in this letter. You may also visit our magazine at www.impact210themagazine.com.
    If you have questions or comments for CareerBuilder.com, please use our feedback form.
    *beware this company is a major modeling scam*