+ Reply to Thread

Has anyone tried Enviro-Max Plus?

Enviro-Max Plus is a fuel additive that a friend of mine sent me some info on. This friend has never hit me up for any kind of product or program, doesn't even like MLM, so I am intrigued to say the least.

A web search ( http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=enviromax+plus )
    turns up ads and a rather interesting website ( www.fuelsavertv.com ) but I would like to know if anyone, from the crowds that want to expose scams here has ever tried it.

I can't tell you anything about the networking end of it because I wouldn't be interested in that part of it, just the product holds an interest for me. Though there are others probably interested in the "business" end of it and anyone who would know could tell us how it goes with them.

Just curious if this stuff is as good as it claims. Thanks.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Gas-Scam Guest

Re: Has anyone tried Enviro-Max-Plus.com

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Enviro-Max Plus is a fuel additive that a friend of mine sent me some info on. This friend has never hit me up for any kind of product or program, doesn't even like MLM, so I am intrigued to say the least.

A web search ( http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=enviro+max+plus )
    turns up ads and a rather interesting website ( www.fuelsavertv.com ) but I would like to know if anyone, from the crowds that want to expose scams here has ever tried it.

I can't tell you anything about the networking end of it because I wouldn't be interested in that part of it, just the product holds an interest for me. Though there are others probably interested in the "business" end of it and anyone who would know could tell us how it goes with them.

Just curious if this stuff is as good as it claims. Thanks.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Greetings,

As an environmental engineer, I have researched and tested every fuel saving device or technology ever invented. As the FTC site will disclose on issue, very few offer results, but there are always exceptions. If you search fro Enviro-Max-Plus on google, you will find the demonstation video which is worht watching. Johnny Rutherford demonstrates what seperates Enviro-Max-Plus from all the others, and seeing is believing.

I have been testing product for many months, and since I have a vehicle with gas flow monitor, I can see results immediately. I have seen no less than a 21.1% increase in all the vehicles I have tested EMP fuel catalyst in, and up to 38.9% with diesel powered Ford F250. Given the company offers a no hassle 100% money back guarantee for 90 days, you have nothing to lose to try it. I felt the increase in power and smoothness immediately. With the additional savings in maintenance with less oil services and tune-ups, I estimate one could save several thousand dollars over the life of an average vehicle.

With the recent increase in fuel prices, combined with the huge increase in BIG OIL profits, I think it is obvious that price manipulation was blamed on the hurricanes, but in reality, it is pure and simple greed by BIG OIL. Even if this product didn't save up to 35% or more, I would still use it to reduce emissions by 80% which is also now defined as one of the reasons hurricane season was the worst on record. If you connect all the dots, you will see that this is the right product at the right time.

Fight Back, Gas-Scam
    Last edited by Gas-Scam; 11-02-2005 at 09:42 PM.

Re: Has anyone tried Enviro-Max-Plus.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gas-Scam
    Greetings,

As an environmental engineer, I have researched and tested every fuel saving device or technology ever invented. As the FTC site will disclose on issue, very few offer results, but there are always exceptions. If you search fro Enviro-Max-Plus on google, you will find the demonstation video which is worht watching. Johnny Rutherford demonstrates what seperates Enviro-Max-Plus from all the others, and seeing is believing.

I have been testing product for many months, and since I have a vehicle with gas flow monitor, I can see results immediately. I have seen no less than a 21.1% increase in all the vehicles I have tested EMP fuel catalyst in, and up to 38.9% with diesel powered Ford F250. Given the company offers a no hassle 100% money back guarantee for 90 days, you have nothing to lose to try it. I felt the increase in power and smoothness immediately. With the additional savings in maintenance with less oil services and tune-ups, I estimate one could save several thousand dollars over the life of an average vehicle.

With the recent increase in fuel prices, combined with the huge increase in BIG OIL profits, I think it is obvious that price manipulation was blamed on the hurricanes, but in reality, it is pure and simple greed by BIG OIL. Even if this product didn't save up to 35% or more, I would still use it to reduce emissions by 80% which is also now defined as one of the reasons hurricane season was the worst on record. If you connect all the dots, you will see that this is the right product at the right time.

Fight Back, Gas-Scam
    Interesting,

I saw this on CNBC the other night with Alexander Haig interviewing the inventor, pretty interesting news report.

Happy Holidays,