+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avena Originals

Avena Originals

I wanted to let you all know of a 100% natural supplements company called Avena Originals... yes they are MLM but unlike many of the top companies (Usana, Monavie, Agel) there is no huge start. You can sign up as a health member for as little as $10... the compensation plan is very simple, it is not as lucrative as some of the companies that I meantioned but this is a company that is about health. So if you are interested in health without fillers, binders, excipients chemicals etc... then you should check out www.herbcocktail.com

I have been very skeptical of MLM style companies for some time. I do not want to pay upwards of $1500 to get started and then $250 a month to just keep my position... plus most of these products are just marketing hype... Monavie uses concentrated juices (they are boiled down and then they re-add water which devalues the nutrient value of the fruit and devoids it of enzymes) Usana uses chemicals, excipients, binders, and thickening agents to form thier tablets... Pharmicutically speaking they will tell you that this is fine, but health wise the body treats chemicals as a toxins... I don't doubt that they are high quality vitamins and minerals but you are also introducing unnecessary chemicals... which the body views as toxins

So for me I am interested in only pure products that work a the cellular level to clean and feed your body...

I invite you to take the Avena Challenge and start by taking Herb Cocktail to clean your intestinal tract... you can read about how it works at www.herbcocktail.com.... You total cost will be around $60 including your health club membership which enables you to save approx 20% off the retail pricing...

Avena Originals products are fully guarenteed so you have nothing to lose except your health. You can even get back your sign up fee of $10...

This is a MLM company and you have to sign up under someone. If you go to www.herbcocktail.com my member number will show up in the referral area but just in case my member number is 9409...

My contact info is on that site if you have any questions or you can call or email any questions within the site

Re: Avena Originals

Oh I forgot to mention... go to the library section to read more in depth info on the different products available... You may have heard of some of the product formulators Micheal O'Brien and David Elliot... a very interesting read is the Dr. Bernard Jensen story, you will begin to understand the power and importance of enzymes!!

WOW!

How exciting!

If it's so great, why SPAM public forums with your message?

Learn to market without SPAMMING, please.

Welcome to the forum, just the same.

Kerry

PS read the rules before posting. It'll help.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by naturesmlm View Post

Avena Originals products are fully guarenteed so you have nothing to lose except your health.
    You're ing with me, right?

That's a typo or are you serious?

I invite you to take the Avena Challenge and start by taking Herb Cocktail to clean your intestinal tract... your total cost will be around $60 including your health club membership which enables you to save approx 20% off the retail pricing...
    I just bought a box of Scott's Original Porage Oats at the health food store for around $5.

Believe me, those suckers will clean out your intestinal tract better than any Herb Cocktail.

I've been ridding the porcelain pony the last two days since eating a bowl of them. :cwm2:

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    WOW!

How exciting!

Kerry

Again, one more time...

KLH
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    You're ing with me, right?

That's a typo or are you serious?

I just bought a box of Scott's Original Porage Oats at the health food store for around $5.

Believe me, those suckers will clean out your intestinal tract better than any Herb Cocktail.

I've been ridding the porcelain pony the last two days since eating a bowl of them. :cwm2:
    The products are guaranteed you can send them back for a full refund if you are not satisfied... I would have to disagree with you on the oats and so do the top health clinics in Europe.. this stuff works at the cellular level to cleanse your bowels...

How exciting!

Kerry

Sorry I was browsing other post on here and thought it was okay on this site... the admin can take it down if they choose if I am out of line...

could you direct me to where the list of rules are.. I can not find them

Okay I found the forum rules finally... my bad I did go against forum rules... I tried to delete or edit my post but it will not let me?? What do I do?

Avena Originals products are fully guarenteed so you have nothing to lose except your health...
    You still don't understand what you wrote, do you? :judges:

Never mind porridge or intestinal tract ''stuff'', just treat yourself to a good ole ''Ruby Murray'' (curry), especially a Vindaloo, you'll be doing impressions of Johnny Cashs ''Ring of fire''!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    You still don't understand what you wrote, do you? :judges:
    Lol okay I got ya!! Had to read it a couple times.... bad wording on my part..

Avena is a complete SCAM and a Fraud... i have requested on several occasions very simple answers to my questions... this company is doing more than 5 million a year stealing from the weak the sick and the dying ..do not advertise for them on a site following SCAMS
    below is the latest list of questions i have asked the President Mel Tarry for and of course no reply

As i have requested you and Avena are being featured in my new book this is an official invitation to defend Avena and the products and services you are selling to the public....below is a couple questions

1. How many EPFX machines do you own
    2. How many EPFX machines have you sold
    3. Why did you lie to me about opening offices in Mexico
    4. What is Original about Avena
    5. What products has Avena actually created
    6. Exactly what is your medical back ground how much schooling do you have, and your staff and partners
    7. Exactly what is Electrically Available...........i want the scientific explanation to pass on and have reviewed.
    8. Why was i asked to leave a meeting for wanting to record it. What lies are being told.
    9. Exactly who started Avena Originals and where

The internet is full of scam. That's true. However, we shouldn't stop trusting some credible services. Personally, I buy means to reat my baldness on the internet and they haven't let me down. You can learn this here now and see the places where I buy medications