+ Reply to Thread

Geosurveymanagement Ltd

These sad scammer fraudsters are threatening people who are posting , that they ( WALLINGTON OF GEOSURVEY MANAGEMENT LTD SCAM ) will upload personal details of the poster's family all over the internet , if the posts are not removed from this site !!
    Do you think the criminals are getting a bit flustered, perhaps ?? Too much truth must be very very difficult to take , when you are a PROFESSIONAL CRIMINAL .
    THE TRUTH ALWAYS WINS.

To resort to THREATS is COWARDLY , and sad. It must very stressful , waking up every day, knowing you are cowardly scum, but please - as consumers, we have the ABSOLUTE RIGHT to post on this site, and others, to warn other innocent consumers, who actually work for a living.
    Take a reality check , WALLINGTON, have a cry, and get over it.

Re: Geosurveymanagement Ltd

Yes I have had the threats too. I dont think anyone will care much for my information, if they are then they need a life

I think they are registered for this site so they can watch themselves. They are scared if they are threatening everyone, I thought it was just me.

Keep writing to warn others, he should have refunded the money to keep people off this site.

I did tell him to refund me and I will remove all my posts and he will never hear from me again, perhaps his scam is not paying enough as it would have been a cheap investment in his ongoing scamming future to refund a small amount of money to me.

Re: Geosurveymanagement Ltd

I think they are registered for this site so they can watch themselves. They are scared if they are threatening everyone, I thought it was just me.
    We offer up to date exam practice questions with cert killer 70-533 self paced test engine to VCP550 help you pass exam and complete your ccent course you should also find Sterling College wireless training for your complete University of Kansas