+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

alrightytoyou Guest

Re: National Pharmacy Network

I'm not sure about that company, but I’m involved with a business that provides an opportunity for ANYONE to earn a six figure income in a short period of time. This opportunity has been around for over 17 years. It provides ALL the Tools, Training and Support you will EVER need in a business. This is NOT an MLM. There is No Stocking, No Shipping Products, No Selling, No Explaining and No harassing family and friends. You have the potential of making HUGE commissions in this business. How about earning an extra $1000 - $4500 per transaction and about $8,000 to $10,000 per week PT just using a PC, Internet and Phone? With a small startup cost of about $1800 - $2000 will start you on your way to financial freedom. If you want to take ACTION now to improve your life, come visit us for more details at so you can be on your way to prosperity.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 08-27-2007 at 05:42 AM.

Allrighttoyou do you think any of us are actually going to invest more money after being scammed like we have. Sorry but you might want to advertise somewhere else. We all have bad tastes in our mouth about these easy money oppurtunities. Good luck with your business but I am sure no one on this post will try anything like this again.

Quote Originally Posted by David Comstock
    National Pharmacy Network is a scam. They promise a refund but will not return phone calls or emails when the refund is due. they got me for $1530.00.

I am interested in a class action lawsuit. I would like to get 100+ victims to participate.

i have also been scammed and would like to join your lawsuit

I also lost about $560 and would like to join the lawsuit.
    thanks

If there is a class action I would certainly like to be a part of it. The dificulty is 'do these guys exist anymore ?'.

Same song, 57th verse. We got scammed, too, and would like to be part of any class action lawsuit. Is that underway??

Quote Originally Posted by thepig-pen View Post
    I'll bump this for you, Skinny Bob. I too am interested in any feedback on this company.
    I as well am intrested in anything about this company. I was scammed out of over $900.00. No sales and your money would be refunded, and now I can not get ahold of anyone.

I too was scammed by them for $700 plus shipping a year ago. Plus I spent more on website links and local advertising. I am on disability and I was looking for a way to get out of poverty. I guess I was totally fooled and now have a lot of credit card debt. I can no longer get into my pharmacy. I used to see lots of hits and never any purchases. I was going to ask for a refund and can't get any info on them anymore. I would also like to be part of a class action lawsuit.

I was scammed also and got in touch with the BBB and they said that company went bankrupt and is no longer in business. I would love to be part of a lawsuit, but I can't personally afford it.

Re: does any know of a company called canandian

does any one know of an on line pharmacy
    company called canadian pharmacy

I have information about National Pharmacy Network, Now doing business as "Imperial Advertising" and National Web Strategies. They opened the new biz March 12, 2008. The owners listed are Ivan Stevens and David Smith. I have a firm confirmation that David Smith is actually 'Dave Johnson', who is listed as an owner on many complaints. Both are listed with Arizona Sec of State. Phone numbers are 480-276-3327 and 602-954-8139 and 480-217-7333. They are definately operating the same scam, and took my mother for $2200 last month. We are disputing with CC company and hopefully can now show the ties between the 2 companies and get them named in the criminal and civil filings with the AZ Atty Gen. Many of you were ripped off over 2 years ago, I hope you still have the energy to report what you know and let's get these scums out of business for good.

I know this tread was started almost five years ago, but thought some of you would like to know what these SAME MEN have been up to lately. Their new scam is under the business nameS - Direct Connect (or Direct Connect Communications) & MoneyByWeb (Money by Web) both out of Phoenix, AZ.

They wanted thousands more from me but only got $199. And I WILL be getting that back. Every time they honk me off (even further) I find another place to reach others in hopes to keep these scum bags from getting anyone else. In the mean time I have filed a complaint with the AZ. Attorney General, the FBI, the FTC, & the BBB.

Here is my complaint:
    Jan 2010 received cold call from Direct Connect (Communications) offering a business opportunity to sell credit card machines to other businesses. Had to pay a fee of $199 to "Money by Web" for a "Merchant Referral Certificate" in order sell machines. After much badgering, from 2 different men, assuring this would be my one & only cost,& being told I would receive training, I agreed. Package was sent via Fedex. Receipt, in package, stated the $199 was for a "Training Manual". No mention of Merchant Referral Cert. Info was extremely vague & MRC wasn't worth the paper it was printed on. I reported my credit card as stolen - fear of scam. Charge still went through. The phone calls that followed, from BOTH Direct Connect AND "Money by Web", asked how many credit cards I had & how much room I had available on those cards to purchase "advertising" for my "new business" - Advertising I would have no way of verifying. Wouldn't even have contact with "customer" even if the "advertising" worked. Told in the beginning my "job" was to sell machines. Found out I would NOT be selling machines, that was a mystery person's job. All they wanted from me was my credit card info. (I HAD been scammed! So I disputed the $199 charge w/ my credit card co.) Later I backed down to a $6000 charge for "advertising". Then another man called me telling me he'd be able to "advertise" for "my business" for 1/2 of that. When I still would not give my CC info, he informed me I was "acting like a spoiled brat!". Long story short, my CCC refunded my $199 back in May. BUT on 6/1/10 I was charged AGAIN for $199! This was AFTER I had reported that CC as stolen! Turns out they had run the charge through as a "revolving charge" & were able to steal my new CC number. These 2 companies work as a team. All the ugly reports go to Money by Web, thus the F rating w/ BBB, & all DCC has to do is act like they have nothing to do with MBW. That is how they continue to keep their A rating with BBB. And they BOTH need to be STOPPED! Do something.

This isn't about the $199. I'll get that back on my own. Here are SOME names you need to know. Moe Robbins, Dave Johnson, Ivan Stevens, David Reed, & Chris Michaels. I want these people to go to JAIL! I have been in contact with other VICTIMS that have been scammed out of THOUSANDS of dollars through Direct Connect (Communications) & Money by Web. Contrary to what Direct Connect claims, these two companies are VERY MUCH involved with each other.