+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

National Pharmacy Network

[B]Does anyone know about nationalpharmacynetwork.com?.

Re: National Pharmacy Network

I'll bump this for you, Skinny Bob. I too am interested in any feedback on this company.

I will check it out

I have had their package for 9 months now, and I have had to put some money into advertising. Which is what they explain from the beginning. I can definately see the potential to make alot of money. I have been recieving checks and have definately made my money back for the initial purchase, and have put some more into advertising. I was sceptical at the start, but am happy with the site overall.

I have been burned before with some of these packages, I have lost several thousand dollars with scams. But this seem to work pretty well.

:D

Is this the MLM version of selling drugs online? That's what it looks like to me. Save 70% on drugs and buy online. Lovely, the answer to all our problems :rolleyes: Not cool.

How much on advertising are you spending a month??

Quote Originally Posted by AquaickKnight
    I have had their package for 9 months now, and I have had to put some money into advertising. Which is what they explain from the beginning. I can definately see the potential to make alot of money. I have been recieving checks and have definately made my money back for the initial purchase, and have put some more into advertising. I was sceptical at the start, but am happy with the site overall.

I have been burned before with some of these packages, I have lost several thousand dollars with scams. But this seem to work pretty well.

I too have been looking at this opportunity and was wondering how did you advertise your website to get it to having online traffic and what did it cost you to do it?

I too am interested in any information that anyone may have on this internet business. I am contemplating this venture but as always am very skeptical.

There's always money in drugs, go for the easy money right ? If people were more interested in the negative side effects that drugs play in people's health, instead of making money, money, money, this country would be a better one. But most people just think of the money, no matter what they are selling their fellow man.

The fellow who called me got very upset when I asked for detailed information. He was eager to give the company's address and recommended that I visit a website, the BBB web site. I did. They are not members of BBB.ORG. The link on their web site is a page in NPN's (as they call themselves) web site. There are 8 complaints with the real BBB, only 1 showing not resolved. They sell web-hosting, not drug plans. I think I'll stay away from this one. :mad:
    Last edited by lizclements; 03-22-2006 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lizclements
    The fellow who called me got very upset when I asked for detailed information. He was eager to give the company's address and recommended that I visit a website, the BBB web site. I did. They are not members of BBB.ORG. The link on their web site is a page in NPN's (as they call themselves) web site. There are 8 complaints with the real BBB, only 1 showing not resolved. They sell web-hosting, not drug plans. I think I'll stay away from this one. :mad:
    I got a call from a rep they told me to go on the better business bureau website. I did this and it gave me a link to their website that he ran me through...so how do you kno this is not their website? It has a link to their website...

I, too, have been approached by n p n. Well actually my doberman, Cindy, was the target. I only have her order from vendors or sites I am not sure I want to do a lot of business with. Recently research about HOODIA must have set the NPN in motion. I appreciate the honest, unbiased reports by members. I have not seen your site before, but I am glad it showed up when I searched for NPN.
    tx, paul

So whats the deal with NPN? Is is legit and has potential like they say they do or is it just another "get rich quick" scheme? They have been calling me non-stop trying to sign me up. Your feedback about this company will be much appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by AquaickKnight

How are you doing advertising? I am new on this e business and I am about to sign up with one company but I am wondering how I will do my advertisings.

thanks

Re: National Pharmacy Network - legal action

According to posts at www.badbusinessbureau.com, this company has been reported to the Attorney General of Arizona for fraud, and several people are hoping to bring a class action suit against them.

Someone from this company called me last night and said the rates for their website packages were $900, $1500, and $2000. That's more than double what other people paid earlier this year, according to the posts at bad business bureau. I don't know if their rates went up, or they somehow knew my income range and were trying to bilk more money out of me. I hung up on them.

I have made decent money with the site. It does take some work.. Its not a get rich quik kind of thing. Some things to look into are the meta tags the defaults are not that good, but you can edit it your self. There are web sites to help you make good meta tags. And doing some google ads are worth the money. I have found gmail has some advertising plans that work pretty good.