+ Reply to Thread

My offer to 1 person of this message board.

Introduction:

This offer is open to all members of this forum, but preferably one of the older members and even the owner of the forum.

Requirements:

You must have a knowledge of SEO, or if you are lazy like me have the ability to organize and get someone qualified to design a website for you and do the SEO as well as be able to write a reasonable sales copy.

Definitions:

1. KEI

Measuring and comparing the demand for your keyword (Daily World Searches) against the number of Web pages that include it (Competition) is a helpful approach to pick up the best keywords. The resulting ratio, KEI or ‘Keyword Effectiveness Index' will give an idea of how important a specific keyword is. {Again, for the technical:

The formula for KEI is KEI = (DS^2/C) = (DS/C * DS), where DS is the number of daily world searches and C is the competition. The KEI range goes from 0 to over 400.

0-10 = Poor keyword
    10-100 = Good Keyword
    100-400+ = Excellent Keyword

Keywords with the highest KEI combine popularity and less competition. It means that it is more likely that you will get a high ranking, if you use these keywords for optimizations}.

The KEI was developed by Sumantra Roy.

You can use Google or Yahoo to read further on KEI.

Explanation:

The ideal product to sell on the Internet must therefore have a very high KEI, which means in layman's terms that it must recieve a LOT of searches, but little competition. The competition is the search results.

My Offer:

I will tell my market researcher to get a search term for a product with a very high KEI, and the product must be readily available to aquire and sell.
    There are lots of search terms with a very high KEI, but no product.
    That is why the product must be available and very easy to get and sell with little effort.

I have done this many times before, and made a $hitload of money, so my market researcher will be told to get a search term for a product with a KEI of more than 500 000. As you saw in the definition a KEI of 100-400 is an excellent keyword, so one with a KEI of 500 000+, and the product readily available CAN make you some serious money. Furthermore the keyword will be searched at least 100 000 times per month if one uses the Overture keyword selector tool, which means it is searched many more times in Google.

You must then just be able to setup a website and sell.

The market researcher just started working, so as soon as he has got a search term with the required KEI AND the product is easy to get to sell, I'll post more info.

If you want the info, just tell me why and if you meet the requirements. There is no closing date. I'll just post when I PM'd it to someone, or to the owner.

Re: My offer to 1 person of this message board.

Intriguing. The offer isn't clear to me. What exactly are you offering? The services of the market researcher for free? Do we still need to source the product?

Quote Originally Posted by 6seven8
    Introduction:

This offer is open to all members of this forum, but preferably one of the older members and even the owner of the forum.

Requirements:

You must have a knowledge of SEO, or if you are lazy like me have the ability to organize and get someone qualified to design a website for you and do the SEO as well as be able to write a reasonable sales copy.

Definitions:

1. KEI

Measuring and comparing the demand for your keyword (Daily World Searches) against the number of Web pages that include it (Competition) is a helpful approach to pick up the best keywords. The resulting ratio, KEI or ‘Keyword Effectiveness Index' will give an idea of how important a specific keyword is. {Again, for the technical:

The formula for KEI is KEI = (DS^2/C) = (DS/C * DS), where DS is the number of daily world searches and C is the competition. The KEI range goes from 0 to over 400.

0-10 = Poor keyword
    10-100 = Good Keyword
    100-400+ = Excellent Keyword

Keywords with the highest KEI combine popularity and less competition. It means that it is more likely that you will get a high ranking, if you use these keywords for optimizations}.

The KEI was developed by Sumantra Roy.

You can use Google or Yahoo to read further on KEI.

Explanation:

The ideal product to sell on the Internet must therefore have a very high KEI, which means in layman's terms that it must recieve a LOT of searches, but little competition. The competition is the search results.

My Offer:

I will tell my market researcher to get a search term for a product with a very high KEI, and the product must be readily available to aquire and sell.
    There are lots of search terms with a very high KEI, but no product.
    That is why the product must be available and very easy to get and sell with little effort.

I have done this many times before, and made a $hitload of money, so my market researcher will be told to get a search term for a product with a KEI of more than 500 000. As you saw in the definition a KEI of 100-400 is an excellent keyword, so one with a KEI of 500 000+, and the product readily available CAN make you some serious money. Furthermore the keyword will be searched at least 100 000 times per month if one uses the Overture keyword selector tool, which means it is searched many more times in Google.

You must then just be able to setup a website and sell.

The market researcher just started working, so as soon as he has got a search term with the required KEI AND the product is easy to get to sell, I'll post more info.

If you want the info, just tell me why and if you meet the requirements. There is no closing date. I'll just post when I PM'd it to someone, or to the owner.

OK Done.
    The search term for the product has a KEI that exceeded all my expectations, more than 1000 000 (million). If 100-400 is excellent, then a KEI of more than 1000 000 is pure $$$.
    The product is easy to get, so easy it cannot be described.
    You will need to do some SEO and write a fairly good salescopy.

You must have an amazing market researcher.

How much money are we talking upfront to load inventory? Space?

Are you simply saying that SEO will bring you to the top of the search results, or are you trying for Google placed keyword ads as well (which cost money).

Quote Originally Posted by venuehopeful
    Intriguing. The offer isn't clear to me. What exactly are you offering? The services of the market researcher for free? Do we still need to source the product?
    You do not need to research the product. The research is done. People are looking for it.

Say for example the term is 'sand', then the KEI for 'sand' is more than 1000 000 which means a VERY high demand, and I will tell you where to get sand to sell.

Another interesting, but perplexing example. If people are searching the keyword "sand" -- are all those people looking to buy sand? I can think of multitudes of keywords with high KEI -- "cancer" for example. Does it make it a likely sales candidate? I'm not so sure.

You must have an amazing market researcher.

How much money are we talking upfront to load inventory? Space?

Are you simply saying that SEO will bring you to the top of the search results, or are you trying for Google placed keyword ads as well (which cost money).
    Received more than 300 000 searches via Overture during September 2005, just short of 11000 search results in Google for the loose term, and currently 110 results for the exact term.
    Position no 1 result in Google for the exact term has a PR of 0, and the no.1 for the loose term also a PR of 0.

Space and inventory depends on your sales copy which will determine how many you will sell. Still looking for some more suppliers.

Another interesting, but perplexing example. If people are searching the keyword "sand" -- are all those people looking to buy sand? I can think of multitudes of keywords with high KEI -- "cancer" for example. Does it make it a likely sales candidate? I'm not so sure.
    With a good sales copy people are very likely to buy it.

With that kind of traffic even adsense can bring in a good secondary income.

13500 results in Yahoo for the loose term, and 191 results for the exact search term.

Well, I've probably annoyed you enough. :D

If you don't find anyone, I'd be interested to hear what you got.

One PM coming your way.

I didn't know KEI could go this high! You said you would give the search term to someone who fits your criteria. I am a good CEO. I got my music studio to the top 15 pages of google and it remains there!

I have also been researching niche markets for 2 weeks and you could have the answer -- will you tell us?

To clarify -- I occupy position 1,2,3,4 ... 15 of google with my studio.

tommywho70x Guest

1, WMD - PCI - KB101/102 + AHA-xx-[adaptec]RECNUM 0x000000000000 STUD (IOS)=0
    2, CDR:101 Media not present or ready. Corecomp.ini/filename: 0x00000000 WMP 321=1
    3, Go Search! [My]scams/scamming/http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=6474
    4, Congratulations! You are a SCAM.COM Plus! Username:***('about:blank')***.$$$;))
    Bad margin call=35"(Bunker Hunt's place SILVER SURFING...IE6x-History Finance & Technology SPEC U LATER(~$~)) ROXIO, Inc., e-Platinum Yahoo! A perfect NetZero!!'