+ Reply to Thread

umdkook Guest

Russians getting too close to NWO

apparently the Russians are working on, and nearly complete, a top secret gravitational gyro tilting project that will change teh earths tilt and cause massive flooding to the USA, while bringing all natural resources and precious metals to Russia!

it is insane, but it might be true, given that Russians are so far superior and thier culture and lagauge much better.

i am worried....

Re: Russians getting too close to NWO

Quote Originally Posted by umdkook
    apparently the Russians are working on, and nearly complete, a top secret gravitational gyro tilting project that will change teh earths tilt and cause massive flooding to the USA, while bringing all natural resources and precious metals to Russia!

it is insane, but it might be true, given that Russians are so far superior and thier culture and lagauge much better.

i am worried....
    I think you should be more worried about where you'll get your prescription filled... looks like it has run out.

cheers,
    Paul

Um, Kook,

Just once I want to hear you say 'you know that stuff I said was going on about, that conspiracy I wrote about, blah, blah, blah...' well, I have changed my view', or better yet tell us about a conspiracy theory that even made you laugh.

I don't think you can do it, you can't be objective.

umdkook Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Smashingplates
    Um, Kook,

Just once I want to hear you say 'you know that stuff I said was going on about, that conspiracy I wrote about, blah, blah, blah...' well, I have changed my view', or better yet tell us about a conspiracy theory that even made you laugh.

I don't think you can do it, you can't be objective.
    i dont think i even understand what you are trying to say, but maybe my russian just isnt as good as yours...

Hey, just go back to 'worrying' kook, it's what you do best :rolleyes:

umdkook Guest

touche!!!

but not really...

tommywho70x Guest

er, uh, umdkook, do you have any documentation to direct us to or is this something the voices told you or one of your friends to tell you?

umdkook Guest

no i saw it another thread and i did some research....its scary

tommywho70x Guest

until you provide me with something to go look at, the only thing scary is to see somebody spread rumors with nothing to back them up.

i am worried....
    would you mind telling me how this is possible? you mean to tell me they are going to tilt the earth? & what's this crap about the russians being superior? weren't you the same guy slamming the russians in my thread "russian scam" thread? do you actually thing the u.s.a. would just sit still & let this happen if it were even possible?
    Last edited by saturnsc2; 10-20-2005 at 07:43 PM.

umdkook Guest

Quote Originally Posted by saturnsc2
    would you mind telling me how this is possible? you mean to tell me they are going to tilt the earth? & what's this crap about the russians being superior? weren't you the same guy slamming the russians in my thread "russian scam" thread? do you actually thing the u.s.a. would just sit still & let this happen if it were even possible?
    it was only becuase i saw someone say what i said here and i htought it was very classic....its somewhere in there i loved it

no of course i dont i aint no fool---but someone else did i like it

tommywho70x Guest

Yo, umdkook! Hearsay is not admissable.

In the future, please bring documentary evidence with you or keep this trash in the Chat area or the Conspiracy Theory zone.

Some of us are attempting to discuss real news here.

Lenny Loosejocks Guest

i am worried....
    no i saw it another thread and i did some research....its scary.
    Did they try to sell you a scuba outfit with a mask and flippers? If so, it's probably a scam and should be in the scams section! Maybe the Mail Order Scams or the Government Scams! ;)

this whole thing sounds like a bunch of canal crap! like a russian science fiction movie or something. at the moment, were doing tests & experiements to manuipulate gravity. if we would be able to control gravity, that would change how an aircraft would fly. anti-gravity propulsion would be a useful tool indeed. but so far as far as i know, in small lab experiements, we have been able to reduce gravity on small, suspended lab props, but have never been able to just shut it down completely. i doubt if the russians have any secret as far as gravity goes. if anything i would imagine we would be the ones who figure out the mystery of gravity first, not them. but to be able to change the tilt of the earth! lol! :D

umdkook Guest

hey man dont rip on me, i saw it mentioned in the thread that involved Russians, and given that that is not what teh thread was about, i created one on it so that we could talk about it if we wanted, if you dont want to hear it, dont go here then.