+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2

    Finally, something that is not a scam

    Hello Everyone,

    I tried posting this yesterday but i did not see it posted, so i'm posting it again.I hope i'm not breaking any rules. :)

    I came across an opportunity i feel i must share with you all.The only set back is you must have "fair" credit and a "job".Unfortunitaly, i cannot do it because i don't have either. but i would get at least $500, for anyone who decides to get into the program.Please, if anyone decides to do this give him my name and i will get some credit.I have included the email i received from the company.Please keep me updated.My email address [email protected] also sent ma a follow up email.If anyone is interested, email me. My name is Christopher Stephen.


    Sincerely,


    Benjamin Budoff
    877-643-3221
    [email protected]


    Don't Forget to mention my name...Christopher Stephen

    We are not your advertising venue. This site is for exposing scams.

    Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 10-20-2005 at 05:22 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    282

    Re: Finally, something that is not a scam

    One must have a job??? YUK!!! I'll pass this one.
    But then on second thought - why would anyone one with a job want to join your thing?
    Looks a bit shady to me.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    11

    Re: Finally, something that is not a scam

    I presume this would only work in the States - not in the UK?

  4. #4
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Finally, something that is not a scam

    Hmmmm... Interesting thread title. I 'dunno... However, moderators are
    on patrol.

  5. 10-19-2005, 07:36 AM


  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: Finally, something that is not a scam

    Hey Christopher - what have you been smoking?
    "you are going to earn this income "buying" distressed investment properties"
    How in the world do you "buy" anything without doling out money? Just this past week the police busted a property/mortgage scam in Alberta. They report 22 stupid people with - you quessed it - good credit ratings and jobs are out almost 4 million bucks. The 22 are crying that they are victims - they were only paid a few thousand bucks to co-sign or lend there credit rating for mortgage applications. Of course the con men are no where to be found........uh oh.......maybe there right here.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    51

    Re: Finally, something that is not a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by 6seven8
    One must have a job??? YUK!!! I'll pass this one.
    But then on second thought - why would anyone one with a job want to join your thing?
    Looks a bit shady to me.
    "Why would someone with a job want to join?" -- Uhh... Maybe to make more money.. Ya think?

    It looks shady?! What looks shady? she didn't even tell you anything about it! Why does everything "look shady" to some people??

    I said it before and I'll say it again:
    "CONDEMNATION WITHOUT INVESTIGATION IS THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE".

  8. #7
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Finally, something that is not a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMoJoRiSiN
    "Why would someone with a job want to join?" -- Uhh... Maybe to make more money.. Ya think?

    It looks shady?! What looks shady? she didn't even tell you anything about it! Why does everything "look shady" to some people??

    I said it before and I'll say it again:
    "CONDEMNATION WITHOUT INVESTIGATION IS THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE".

    So invest in the scheme or investigate and get back with us on the facts
    of the matter.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    51

    Re: Finally, something that is not a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    So invest in the scheme or investigate and get back with us on the facts
    of the matter.
    I'm not the one calling it a "scheme" or a "scam" without even knowing what it is. Perhaps you should go investigate before you make your uneducated comment. What do ya think?

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: Finally, something that is not a scam

    Mojo - "Beware of strangers bearing gifts" is an old saying, as is "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" and then the last I will quote "A fool and his money are soon parted". To be wary is not ignorance - it's intelligence.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    43

    Re: Finally, something that is not a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by linda49
    Mojo - "Beware of strangers bearing gifts" is an old saying, as is "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" and then the last I will quote "A fool and his money are soon parted". To be wary is not ignorance - it's intelligence.
    I want to know how a fool gets together with money in the first place.

Similar Threads

  1. It's FINALLY Over!
    By conserv4ever in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2015, 12:21 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 07:12 PM
  3. Finally! Not a scam!
    By kmattman in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 02:16 AM
  4. Finally an honest guy
    By stealofadeal in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 04:49 AM
  5. Finally!
    By ladyemily in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 06:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •