+ Reply to Thread

Jeanette Robins Sleep Institute of Utah, Run don't walk from this Con Artist

Jeanette Robins is a total Crook and Fraud Artist!
    She Failed to pay me $5,000 in wages.
    She is being brought up on charges by a indian tribal council because she skipped out on a 65,000 dollar hotel bill at the Radisson hotel at Fort McDowell in Arizona.
    She is being investigated by the FBI for fraudulent medicical billing.
    She is being investigated by the IRS.
    She closed the company without paying other employees and vendors.
    Jeanette had leases with 2 locations that she struggled to pay the rent with. Rather than talking to the landlords, she hired moving companies to come in on a weekend or in the evening to pack everything up & leave the landlord without notice.
    There is a pattern of her walking away from debts, dissolving the company to protect herself and leave the person/company owed money no way to recoup the money.

Jeanette Robins will find a way to take your money and hurt your reputation like she did mine. Run do not Walk! :zx11pissed:

Re: Jeanette Robins Sleep Institute of Utah, Run don't walk from this Con Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Still Smarting View Post
    Jeanette Robins is a total Crook and Fraud Artist!
    She Failed to pay me $5,000 in wages.
    She is being brought up on charges by a indian tribal council because she skipped out on a 65,000 dollar hotel bill at the Radisson hotel at Fort McDowell in Arizona.
    She is being investigated by the FBI for fraudulent medicical billing.
    She is being investigated by the IRS.
    She closed the company without paying other employees and vendors.
    Jeanette had leases with 2 locations that she struggled to pay the rent with. Rather than talking to the landlords, she hired moving companies to come in on a weekend or in the evening to pack everything up & leave the landlord without notice.
    There is a pattern of her walking away from debts, dissolving the company to protect herself and leave the person/company owed money no way to recoup the money.

Jeanette Robins will find a way to take your money and hurt your reputation like she did mine. Run do not Walk! :zx11pissed:
    https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeanette-robins/59/155/ab6

Re: Jeanette Robins Sleep Institute of Utah, Run don't walk from this Con Artist

I just saw this on the ripoff report I hope this is the last we see of this horible person

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleep-...0929#comment_1