+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Careerbuilder - Hotjobs - Monster.com

here's a new one webdevelopmentgroup.net registered under anrid longfellow same as employernewswire.com

Registrant:
    News Wire Group

1500 Market Street
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: WEBDEVELOPMENTGROUP.NET
    Created on: 01-Nov-05
    Expires on: 01-Nov-07
    Last Updated on: 01-Nov-05

Administrative Contact:
    Longfellow, Anrid [email protected]
    News Wire Group
    1500 Market Street
    United States
    (215) 279-9248
    Technical Contact:
    Longfellow, Anrid [email protected]
    News Wire Group
    1500 Market Street
    United States
    (215) 279-9248

Re: Careerbuilder - Hotjobs - Monster.com

Why Do Job search companies allow such scammers to post on their sites. I recently bacame unemployed after working for the same company for 20 years.
    I signed up with "monster,Hotjobs and Careerbuilders to help with my new job search.
    I never used the Internet to find a job in my life untill now.
    I cant believe the crap I receive in my Inbox from these companies!! Dont they check-out the employer first ???
    Im starting to realize what the bottom line is for these search companies.....Sell The JOB POSTING no matter if its legit or not !!
    Every morning I check my Inbox there are 5 to 10 Job Search Results from these companies and at least half of the leads are obviously bogus.
    I think looking for a job is stressful enough without having to pick through a bunch of BS leads that only want your time and money!!
    I hope someone from each of these Job Search companies (Monster,Hotjobs, espesially "Careerbuilders" and a few others will take notice of these messeges and try to do a better job of weeding out this junk. Being out of work is not fun and we certainly dont need these "Scammer" job leads trying to rip us off!
    I think I'll stick to my Local Newspaper Employment Section, at least I can drive by the company and know for sure they are REAL.
    Thanks for letting me Vent A Little Steam! I feel Much Better Now !
    ----ghanson---

Monster.com *That's right

I'd love to know if any companies have been played around with these guys or basically told flat out lies left and right?

These guys were caught forging my name on a signature. They gave me a letter correcting the situation in which I agreed to in conjuntion with the lying account rep being fired and even turned into the police.
    ----------------

Letter was as follows:
    Hi Rick,
    After our conversation last night, I was able to address your situation with the finance and set-up team here at Monster. We are going to keep you account active for the original contract start and end dates and no charge has been applied. The Bill that was sent out has been credited. I am sorry for this confusion and I hope you accept this solution as an apology.
    If you ever experience any difficulty with your account please contact me directly so that I may address it for you asap.

codes here fyi, can't relay

Thank you,
    Karly Maier
    Team Leader / Account Manager- Healthcare
    1-800-Monster x 2145
    Fax: (978) 823-3145
    [email protected]
    http://healthcaresolutions.monster.com
    Monster - Today's the Day!

-----------------------------------------------

I'd like to know if anyone has any similiar or even negative experiences with www.monster.com I know they are a mulithundred mil company but power is in numbers.

-----------------------------------------------

They have cost me $300k because of their issues. Here's some other info regarding my dealings:

1. These are emails after they admitted fault:
    Hello Rick,

IN regards to your account with monster, your resume access is available to you on your account up till 4/3/2007.

And there is one job posting available to post as well.

Aarti Prasad

-----------------

Cease and desist emailing me immediately.

Brian Altongy
    Regional Sales Manager - Healthcare
    Monster Worldwide, Inc.
    5 Clock Tower Place, Ste. 500
    Maynard, MA 01754
    Tel. 1-800-MONSTER ext. 2794
    Fax (978) 823-3794
    Visit our online brochure at http://healthcaresolutions.monster.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 7:43 AM
    To: Altongy, Brian
    Subject: RE: Follow up to our conversation

I'll call legal myself today and I would also like to know who your report directly to pls

"Altongy, Brian" wrote:
    I am forwarding your correspondence to our legal department.

Brian Altongy
    Regional Sales Manager - Healthcare
    Monster Worldwide, Inc.
    5 Clock Tower Place, Ste. 500
    Maynard, MA 01754
    Tel. 1-800-MONSTER ext. 2794
    Fax (978) 823-3794
    Visit our online brochure at http://healthcaresolutions.monster.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 12:10 AM
    To: Altongy, Brian
    Subject: Re: Follow up to our conversation

thx for the update... pls advise me who you report to directly and the Vice President that oversees your specific division...

I will try one last time to resolve this but know Monster has cost me far more than $300k verifiable and law enforcement may need to contacted in addition to other orgs, agencies, affiliates, companies, etc...

thx

how about addressing the attached emails and info for a first step?????

now you're playing more games... ???

consider how this makes you look...

rick

"Altongy, Brian" wrote:

----------------------

tons more but want to be sure others have been injured by www.monster.com

These guys played more games than parker brothers and milton bradley combined.

----------------

any info would be great. I personally think in a few months there will be tons of postings

THERE IS MUCH MORE TO THIS COMPANY IN MY OPINION\

Monster Worldwide Inc. received three lawsuits on alleged backdating of stock option grants
    Media Release
    Jul. 12, 2006

Monster Worldwide Inc. received three lawsuits from a group of unidentified plaintiffs related to the company's alleged backdating of stock option grants.

------------------
    Last edited by dunk30; 01-03-2007 at 12:11 AM.

Re: Monster.com *That's right

This company has offered me a job some time ago (not a MCjob but manager position - supervision of several countries).
    I have received a contract by e-mail.
    When I appeared in their offices it turned out that they have changed their mind (?) and the offer is not valid anymore.
    They defined it as misunderstanding and asked me to leave.

Today I am glad it turned out that way as I have a job I like, but that day was a nightmare.

Similar Threads

1. MedBeRInc inc.....careerbuilder/Monster
    By Robert_T in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2016, 02:01 PM
  2. DEG Invest.....careerbuilder/Monster
    By Robert_T in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-02-2016, 02:01 PM
  3. ? about job listing on hotjobs
    By ssdt66 in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 6