+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Great Article On MLM

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Of course you're making it up because you have no evidence such as financial and recruitment numbers from any companies.
    I never made it up. It's my opinion based on my own observations. At least I admitted it was my opinion and unlike YOU, I don't lie and make up stuff and then refuse to support claims with evidence.

Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle
    You know what I like best about this forum? The authorities in nearly every country in the world agree with what I say about MLM
    Total BS

Here's another of your claims that you've not provided a shred of evidence, likely because you made it up.

Because its well known in MLM that approximately 80% of people who buy products in MLM do so purely as customers with no interest in building a business. This includes both retail and wholesale customers.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I never made it up. It's my opinion based on my own observations. At least I admitted it was my opinion and unlike YOU, I don't lie and make up stuff and then refuse to support claims with evidence.

Total BS

Here's another of your claims that you've not provided a shred of evidence, likely because you made it up.
    You've just admitted you have no evidence, you said it was your opinion. :cwm2:

You've just admitted you have no evidence, you said it was your opinion. :cwm2:
    Whereas you LIE and you just admitted it by not backing up your claims. Glad we finally got there.

You know what I like best about this forum? The authorities in nearly every country in the world agree with what I say about MLM
    Because its well known in MLM that approximately 80% of people who buy products in MLM do so purely as customers with no interest in building a business. This includes both retail and wholesale customers.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Whereas you LIE and you just admitted it by not backing up your claims. Glad we finally got there.
    Why would anyone believe your opinion about saturation, especially when financial numbers show that MLM is still growing? :yelcutelaughA:

especially when financial numbers show that MLM is still growing?
    What financial numbers? :sun_smiley: