+ Reply to Thread

MLM Income Disclosures

Good article about MLM income disclosures. Prospects should absolutely to their du diligence before considering any MLM:

http://www.sequenceinc.com/fraudfile...e-disclosures/

Some multi-level marketing (MLM) companies release income disclosures or earnings disclosures. These documents theoretically provide insight into how much distributors earn in commissions or overrides.

However, the disclosures are generally worthless. What is more important than the information in these documents? The information that is not disclosed in the documents.

Multilevel marketing companies purposely omit important information that would allow potential distributors or investors to have real insight into these plans. In general, earnings disclosure statements often fail to provide the following information that is critical to understanding the plans and the results

•Total distributors throughout the year
    •How the total distributor count is calculated (as of a certain date, using averages, or other methodology)
    •Number of new distributors during the year
    •Number of distributors who quit during the year
    •Turnover rate
    •Number of distributors earning $0
    •Definition of “active” distributor
    •Total number of distributors at a supervisor or leader level (i.e. have recruited other distributors)
    •Total number of “active” distributors at a supervisor or leader level
    •Amount of product purchased by each level of distributor for the year
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: MLM Income Disclosures

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Good article about MLM income disclosures. Prospects should absolutely to their du diligence before considering any MLM:

http://www.sequenceinc.com/fraudfile...e-disclosures/
    LOL, the above website belongs to Tracy Coenen, someone who partnered up with master conman Barry Minkow. You do pick 'em jokey :cwm2:
    http://www.jsonline.com/business/89852612.html

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    LOL, the above website belongs to Tracy Coenen
    And as usual, you have nothing of substance to rebut her findings.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

And as usual, you have nothing of substance to rebut her findings.
    There are no ''findings'' to rebut. I've been saying for years on here that Income Disclosure Statements are pretty worthless without knowing much more information, but you people argued with me that they were so important and ''proved'' your ''case''. Now, after reading her site, you agree with me. Jokey the joker.

There are no ''findings'' to rebut. I've been saying for years on here that Income Disclosure Statements are pretty worthless without knowing much more information, but you people argued with me that they were so important and ''proved'' your ''case''. Now, after reading her site, you agree with me. Jokey the joker.
    I never claimed that an IDS "proved my case". Liar.

But an IDS allows us to extrapolate some information upon which some conclusions can be made. If the IDS had something of worth in favor of MLM, you can bet the MLM companies would be all to quick to point these out.

You are one who is constantly claiming, without evidence, that most people sign up in MLM only as customers. And when pointed out that if it were true, why do companies have such high attrition rates? That's when you run out of defenses and start tossing insults.

Maybe when you have evidence to actually back up your claim, we'd have something to debate:

Because its well known in MLM that approximately 80% of people who buy products in MLM do so purely as customers with no interest in building a business. This includes both retail and wholesale customers.

You are one who is constantly claiming, without evidence, that most people sign up in MLM only as customers.
    I've answered this lie of yours many times, but I'll answer it again. I actually said that in any large downline most people will be customers, both wholesale and retail. This happens either because some people sign as distributors to buy at wholesale, or they give up on the business and continue as customers, again at wholesale.
    Feel free to lie again, its fun watching you do it.

I've answered this lie of yours many times, but I'll answer it again. I actually said that in any large downline most people will be customers, both wholesale and retail. This happens either because some people sign as distributors to buy at wholesale, or they give up on the business and continue as customers, again at wholesale.
    Feel free to lie again, its fun watching you do it.
    You've said it but as usual, have no evidence to back your claim.

Attrition rates suggest you are wrong or lying. Pick one.

No no Chris you have it wrong.

The IDS's that companies provide are simultaneously evidence that (a) MLMs are bad opportunities (b) MLMs companies don't provide people with information to be able to judge they're bad opportunities.

New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....

Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool

Quote Originally Posted by IBOFightBack View Post

The IDS's that companies provide are simultaneously evidence that (a) MLMs are bad opportunities (b) MLMs companies don't provide people with information to be able to judge they're bad opportunities.
    Spot on yb:

You've said it but as usual, have no evidence to back your claim.

Attrition rates suggest you are wrong or lying. Pick one.
    Ask any person with a large downline. I don't have a ''large'' downline but its certainly been my experience that most people give up and if you have good products many of those that give up carry on buying products regularly or irregularly. My upline has the biggest team in the company and has said many times that about 80% of them are just customers.

Quote Originally Posted by IBOFightBack View Post

First sensible thing you've said in quite a while. :blunt:

Ask any person with a large downline. I don't have a ''large'' downline but its certainly been my experience that most people give up and if you have good products many of those that give up carry on buying products regularly or irregularly. My upline has the biggest team in the company and has said many times that about 80% of them are just customers.
    The attrition rates of most MLMs where attrition figures are disclosed would suggest you are very wrong.

The attrition rates of most MLMs where attrition figures are disclosed would suggest you are very wrong.
    How am I wrong? We know there is high attrition in MLM, I doubt you'll find anyone who disagrees with that, but of the number who do stay involved a high percentage will end up just being regular product users. Think of the 80/20 rule, its remarkably common in business; 80% will just give up, many without doing anything, of the 20% left, 80% will be just product users maybe selling a bit or sponsoring occasionally and so on, until you get to the small number prepared to learn and do what's necessary to earn the larger amounts.

How am I wrong? We know there is high attrition in MLM, I doubt you'll find anyone who disagrees with that, but of the number who do stay involved a high percentage will end up just being regular product users. Think of the 80/20 rule, its remarkably common in business; 80% will just give up, many without doing anything, of the 20% left, 80% will be just product users maybe selling a bit or sponsoring occasionally and so on, until you get to the small number prepared to learn and do what's necessary to earn the larger amounts.
    Is that your "guess" or do you actually have evidence of this claim?