+ Reply to Thread

Are Facebook Auto Posters Any Good Or Waste Of Money?

ARE FACEBOOK AUTO POSTERS ANY GOOD OR WASTE OF MONEY?
    NEED YOUR ADVICE OR OPINION!

FACEBOOK AUTO POSTER is a lightweight tool designed to help users post mass private facebook message, group post, searching for groups and automatic joining, schedule your post to groups, post to wall. The great tool allow you advertising and driving traffic to your website your website. You can get from hundreds to thousands Facebook visitors daily WITHOUT CLICK. The program have a good scheduler manager for you.

FEATURES
    1. Private facebook message sending, group posting, group searching and joining, wall post, users searching, friend request sending
    2. Easy manager multiple facebook accounts. You do not need relogin within 60 days (this is maximum time facebook allow)
    3. Scheduler Manager. Without click, simple create scheduler for your post. You can also setting for program launch on startup. Get daily visitors without click or open program again.
    4. Facebook App Manager. FG Poster offering default facebook app for users. If you do not want, you can create a facebook app and setting for FG Poster running though it. This will make safer for your accounts added to program. You have full control program.
    5. It is a portable program, the tool really compact and save memory resource for your PC.

CLICK HERE: http://facebook-group-poster.soft112.com/
    Visit my blog to receive helpful information, tips and techniques, and quality products!

Enjoy and learn and have fun: http://yoursuccessunlimited.net/our-products/

Re: Are Facebook Auto Posters Any Good Or Waste Of Money?

I moderate a Facebook group, and get dozens of business opportunity posts every day. Some of the posters use auto posting programs. As a moderator I don't like them because I see so many duplicate posts. I've had to resort to having all posts approved by me before they show up in the group.
    Each Facebook post has an arrow on the upper right corner where you can delete the post. I would like to have an option there to block auto posts.
    The auto post program is useless in my group because I always delete the posts.
    "Wag more, bark less."

Fake Facebook accounts are also an annoyance.
    I think a lot of the people asking to join my group are actually fake Facebook accounts.
    The account only exists to promote their product. There is no location or info in the About tab. Just a generic young smiling face and a product logo.
    Fake eye lashes, and weight loss companies like Plexus are currently the biggest offenders.
    They are wasting their time though - their posts go into my approval queue. Then I just delete them.
    "Wag more, bark less."

Quote Originally Posted by walksthedogs View Post
    I moderate a Facebook group, and get dozens of business opportunity posts every day. Some of the posters use auto posting programs. As a moderator I don't like them because I see so many duplicate posts. I've had to resort to having all posts approved by me before they show up in the group.
    Each Facebook post has an arrow on the upper right corner where you can delete the post. I would like to have an option there to block auto posts.
    The auto post program is useless in my group because I always delete the posts.

That all faceebook has now is auto posters and lot of people have quite facebook. They use that software program 24/7 Facebook as gone to hell!!

Why does Facebook even let stuff like this go on??

Thanks for your reply.
    Michael Ladd
    Visit my blog to receive helpful information, tips and techniques, and quality products!

I was reading the Warrior Forum recently. A couple of the members believe internet marketers are focusing on Facebook now. I hope IM'ers have something better than spamming local garage sale groups like mine.

You want to sell your lawn mower? Post in my group. My group rules clearly say, "no business opportunities" - but they still try to post them. And I delete them.
    "Wag more, bark less."

all they do on there spam groups 24/7 Facebook is a sinking fast.
    Lot of people are quitting FB
    Last edited by Mike75065; 03-10-2015 at 12:23 AM.

Mike, I'm curious to know what you think about this:
    You say a lot of people are leaving Facebook.
    Do you mean the people who use it to stay in contact with their friends?
    Or are marketers leaving Facebook? And where are they going?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike75065 View Post
    all they do on there spam groups 24/7 Facebook is a sinking fast.
    Lot of people are quitting FB
    "Wag more, bark less."

facebook as changed everything to much and to many spammers using auto posters and lot foreigner mostly on facebook

only paid advertising is any good on facebook. Sinking fast. tons of post on google on facebook going down hill. Lot people think it a waste of time when you can being do something productive. It mostly people on that don't have a life. facebook was fad like mall is fad.

good luck
    Michael Ladd
    Last edited by Mike75065; 03-16-2015 at 11:59 AM. Reason: typo

POST I WROTE ABOUT FACEBOOK!

Does anybody else think Facebook has gone downhill?

I'm not sure why, but Facebook has really gone downhill in several regards.

Firstly, and most notably, the range of search criteria they allow you to use when trying to find people has become extremely narrow. You used to be able to search for people by their year of graduation, hometown, workplace etc.

Now once you've already entered a name it will let you filter the results but it's not nearly as thorough or accurate in its results. The most annoying thing is when you try to filter by school and it brings up a list of options that does not include the school you are looking for, but a variety of other random no-name schools with similar words in the name.

For instance, I'll be looking for someone that goes to Michigan State, the second or third biggest school in the country, yet in the list of options that come up there will be a bunch of satellite branches or graduate schools with Michigan State in the title, like Michigan State School of Design. Yet I won't be able to find just plain old Michigan State which has almost 50,000 students. Absolutely makes no sense, drives me insane. The biggest and leading social network in the WORLD has zero excuse to have such poor search ability.

Additionally, when you type a name in the main search bar, it will show results for not only people, but also web pages, locations, and events. To filter your results to show only people you have to click "people" on the left. This is a social network designed primarily for connecting people, you shouldnt have to narrow your results, but could have the option to broaden your search to include those options.

The only other complaints I have are the series of awful redesigns they've implemented over the last five years, culminating with the dreadful timeline.

I'm not opposed to change, but if it ain't broke dont fix it. The best format for the site was without question the tabs. They had the separate windows within your profile separated into tabs so you could have the entire screen displaying whichever area you were in at the time. Clean, organized, efficient.

This timeline is so disorganized and sloppy, it has become painful to browse profiles.

The only redeeming quality of this redesign is the beautiful cover photo layout, but from there down it's a mess.

Last but not least, their mobile formatted site and app are both generally awful and frustrating to use. The only thing that is well designed about it is the photo browser and that when you hit the back arrow to return to the previous profile/album, it does not take you back through each photo
    like it does on the desktop, but jumps right back to where you were and skips over all the in between steps. The tagging overlaps however and can be hard or impossible to read, and not being able to zoom without opening a new window for each picture is a pain. Also, skipping to the next/previous picture is cumbersome and difficult, you have to hit it at the perfect spot to activate the invisible arrows. You should just be able to swipe to the next one.

Anyone else take issue with Facebooks constant tinkering?

some one sent this on here:

BEST FREE HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES

Re: one of the biggest scams on the internet
    Agreed, for the most part FB has been milked to the max and is now a cesspool for the most part, total waste of time as I have seen. I use an automated posting system which posts helpful tips to targeted market and after running for a couple months, no doubt it creates more likes, but you can't cash in likes, they are nearly useless in my opinion. Paid advertising will get more hits and likes, but I have not seen it convert to real money based on what I am spending. Like all internet marketing, what worked yesterday does not mean it will work today, never mind tomorrow.

Success to all