+ Reply to Thread

Thread: M2CGlobal SCAM

M2CGlobal SCAM

M2CGlobal IS Aloe Commodities International, and M2CGlobal is a full-on 100% scam! Never sent me two of my prize packages, and never sent me 1 of the checks they owed me! Contacted Customer Support over 10 times, they kept saying it was going to be re-issued, and re-issued, but it was NEVER issued! BE CAREFUL! I have looked DEEP into all of the companies involved with M2CGlobal, and it is VERY Shady. WATCH OUT, BUYERS BEWARE! Product doesn't seem to stable either, very bad taste, and I have heard of some people actually having horrible side effects from it! :eek:

Re: M2CGlobal SCAM

Your post seems out of sinc with other posts in another thread on m2c. Your the only one with a real negative post. Perhaps you should contact m2c again with your claims.

I have put in 4 tickets to customer service and always had a reply in 24hrs during a normal working week.

Because you had a personal problem you call it a scam. Perhaps m2c can clarify your situation!

Steve
    UK
    "FEEL GOOD DRINK"

Yes, M2CGlobal Customer Support, what a lovely group of people. Yes, I have put in over 20 tickets since being a member. Most were about checks that werent showing up, and the answer was always "It has been re-issued" or "We are re-issuing it." As of right now, I have 2 prize packages that never showed up and 1 check that has never showed up, and when I put tickets in to Customer Support, they do not answer my questions on the whereabouts of the prize packages or the check, they just tell me to "Please Wait". Well, I've been waiting for Almost a Month... The packages show in my Order History, the Check shows in my Check Register, but they aren't coming. So.. I call the business director for Aloe Commodities International, he Tries to pitch me into Some Oil/Electricity Business and tells me If I want to have skinny kids, to stick with MLM. :rolleyes:

computerincome Guest

So far all I can add is I have been very impressed with M2CGlobal. I have put in loads of support tickets and all have been answered quickly. I have made more money than I have with others, I like the product, my downline have had good results from the product and the company conference calls are good fun and worthwhile

Rachel

computerincome Guest

As an update I have now received my international debit card and also my free 30 bonus samples from the company. This is working for me and people on my team.

Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by cheapelectronics4u
    M2CGlobal IS Aloe Commodities International, and M2CGlobal is a full-on 100% scam! Never sent me two of my prize packages, and never sent me 1 of the checks they owed me! Contacted Customer Support over 10 times, they kept saying it was going to be re-issued, and re-issued, but it was NEVER issued! BE CAREFUL! I have looked DEEP into all of the companies involved with M2CGlobal, and it is VERY Shady. WATCH OUT, BUYERS BEWARE! Product doesn't seem to stable either, very bad taste, and I have heard of some people actually having horrible side effects from it! :eek:

I disagree with the taste, however Agel tastes horrible too, it's subject to personal tastes.

I've had no problems in receiving product, getting a refund because I made mistake in an order. They ARE a bit slow on responding to tickets, BUT you can ring them up - they have a customer support line - expect to be on hold for 10-15 minutes though.

Getting paid has been a problem I agree, they pay the yanks but international dealers are expecting delays. I have been paid, usually late and only after getting pushy and demanding it.

They are having difficulties finding an efficient payment mechanism, at the moment there are some frustrating delays in funding their debit cards on time.

A major concern at the moment as it's extremely frustrating having to continually beg and hassle for your commissions.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapelectronics4u
    Where are you located?

I'm just curious whether the problem with getting paid by M2Cglobal is confined to international dealers or whether they are starting to get a string of disgruntled dealers within the USA mainland who are owed money ?

I have received all of my orders and all of my checks, so there don't seem to be any problems in the US. We have received lots of good feedback from people who have tried the products and there have been no complaints. People are reordering that are just customers and not dealers.