+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ferguson: I bet Conserve is mad

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    What's really funny is lexx seems to think think that some documentary on PBS about Mohammed is going to be objective. Talk about spoon fed...lol
    if you watched it you would realize how things can get twisted over time and generations and how there is a plausable explanation for the misdeeds oft quoted as hate mongering by those who oppose the idea of religious daily practice!? in other words the way we have MALIGNED mohammed may be completely without merit!? if you saw the recent lincoln and the war documentary you would know what i mean as far as misjudging the actions of a leader!? its also interesting how you RIGHT WINGERS have come up with this LAW to stop the education system from revealing the TRUTHS of history in favor of the the USA is always RIGHT and JUST and holier than thou!? i mean sure its a WAY to guarantee LOYALTY in the face of any opposition or challenge but its dishonest and dangerous!? :bah:ing1::rotz:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

back to ferguson it seems we have another shooting and a lot of other events over there including more resignations!? will that place ever quiet down?! :errr::2gunsfiring_v1::judges::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Maybe have the entire Ferguson police force take two weeks off. Seriously... shut down for two weeks and observe what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    Maybe have the entire Ferguson police force take two weeks off. Seriously... shut down for two weeks and observe what happens.

Oh you know the vast majority would be begging them to come back to work after the chaos that would ensue with them shutting down for two weeks.

Do you think it might be followed by an onslaught of racist accusations being levied against the St. Louis County Police? or the MO. State Police after they step in to fill the gap?

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    What's pitiful for the black race is Obama and his crew stepped in and tried to help with this Ferguson mess. Whether the right thing was done has yet to be seen. Now we've got two Police Officers gunned down, which will take away from many wanting to help anyone in a situation like the Ferguson uproar. I certainly hope nobody else from Ferguson steps down from their jobs.

I figure the Justice Dept. found fault with Ferguson just to try and prove a point and I doubt what they found was worth their trouble.
    Now look at whats happening. Two Police officers gunned down.
    Michael Brown fought with a Police Officer and the Officer felt he was trying to take his gun. No matter the race, this kind of behavior would get anyone in a situation where they may be shot. Just a few months ago, in my City, a Police Officer shot a guy in the face when the guy tried to turn and run away from him. It killed this guy and you here no uproar about the killing. Happens everyday when someone resists or gives a Police Officer reason to think they are in danger.

People just wanted to take this Ferguson incident and blow it up into a big deal for their own reasons. Looks too me Obama and his Justice Dept. made yet another big mistake.
    They didn't make a "mistake" at all.They knew what they were doing and they are achieving the results they were after.

Obama never left his true "calling." He was/IS a community organizer (race hustler/rabble rouser). That's why he surrounds himself with people like Sharpton and white COMMUNISTS. People who think he's a joke, or a buffoon, really don't understad what they're dealing with. They want to believe he actually LOVES the country he inheirted. His mission is to bring the country to its knees and rebuild it in his Communist image.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    They didn't make a "mistake" at all.They knew what they were doing and they are achieving the results they were after.

Obama never left his true "calling." He was/IS a community organizer (race hustler/rabble rouser). That's why he surrounds himself with people like Sharpton and white COMMUNISTS. People who think he's a joke, or a buffoon, really don't understad what they're dealing with. They want to believe he actually LOVES the country he inheirted. His mission is to bring the country to its knees and rebuild it in his Communist image.
    well 1 thing for sure, you come across as the leading "sky is falling" buffoon around here!? :bah::freak3:::

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    He better hurry up because his time is almost over, he hasn't accomplished much as far as change or change for the good.
    "change for the good"???

How can someone out to "transform" America as we knew it accomplish much as far as change for the good?

He has been very SUCCESSFUL AS FAR as he is concerned. He has accomplished nearly every promise. Remember the promises he made to all his special interest groups who are at odds with freedom and the unique American way of life. He has been extremely successful and the Repubs have been powerless and utterly ineffective in stopping him despite the mandate they were given by the People to stop him.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    "change for the good"???

How can someone out to "transform" America as we knew it accomplish much as far as change for the good?

He has been very SUCCESSFUL AS FAR as he is concerned. He has accomplished nearly every promise. Remember the promises he made to all his special interest groups who are at odds with freedom and the unique American way of life. He has been extremely successful and the Repubs have been powerless and utterly ineffective in stopping him despite the mandate they were given by the People to stop him.
    oh, nice white supremacist speech!? :rotz:ing1::spin2::

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    oh, nice white supremacist speech!? :rotz:ing1::spin2::
    Holy shit, you're clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Holy shit, you're clueless.
    "CLUE" is the WHITE MAN'S GAME/SPORT!? :judges::yelcutelaughA::spin2::

You really should put copy/paste in quote tags so we can easily separate your words from those you're copying.

I assume you accept the author's belief that NOTHING CHANGED. If that's your belief, I doubt I can help you, but I hope you won't vote in the next election.

He has successfully transfered POWER form WE THE PEOPLE to the GODvernment so many on the left worship. A lot of personal freedom has been lost in the last 6 years. As he imports MILLIONS of new ignorant foreign voters, our slide to Communism will continue. I edoubt his work can be stopped -- especially if we elect a RINO in 2016 like Bush, Christie, or even Rubio or Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    Maybe they'll settle... I'm curious to see what the courts say in the weeks to come. IF common sense prevails their case is lost before it gets started, but sadly... I think you're right. They'll pay just to shut them up.
    I WAS READIN back thru this thread tryin ta find some key point you might say and your remark about pay to shut up reminded me of the oft quoted job remark.........i dont get payed enough to give a shit!? :bah::judges:::spin2: